Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Read the bold line again and then read this again -

When someone else does it, it's "pre-mature" but when it comes to you, it's common sense, kinda contradiction. Even though OP is the one who has set since pretty early phase and do pvp.

I don't wanna provide and feedback right now, also because I'm keeping my hope for the 2h weaps specially bow. BUT what I can clearly say is that, it was too early to make a decision and nerf talon set.

Dex set always have been favorite for all classes and there's solid reasons behind it. STR and INT sets ain't valuable such way for other classes. Every class can use dex set and can do well, but for example if int set gets op, what happens? not clear? every other class vanishes and everyone uses a mage just like early 80 cap, why because int set wouldn't be viable for other classes that way.

Also IDK where do u get such stats (imaginary axis? just like the contradictions?) - 90%, far superior etc, what I noticed like 1 mage i saw with talon set and few str bears and few birds, pre-nerf.
LOL quoting what i say from before people had sets and after people had sets trying to make me look bad? It even still says in one of my posts all of 6 people had sets at THAT time, stop living in the past. Now dozens all have dex sets, for the talon proc. #FACT

P.S. Kanital ate mages 80 cap, but he knew his class.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk