Thread: Marvelous Event "Guide"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default Marvelous Event "Guide"

Probably should go in the player guides area, but I feel like more people will see it in General.

How to beat it fast
    The easiest ways to grind it down fast are to have at least 1 of each class
    • Warrior: Need to play the tank; lure away the 3 main predators that get in close (Dark Jag, Infinity Admiral and Lord Jupiter) and get them to follow you to Professor Odd. Work your hardest and keep their attention.
    • Rogue: Kill the 4 listed above helping the Tank; do as much as damage as possible!
    • Mage: Go right to the Shuyal commander and freeze him continuously+ do as much damage to him as possible to eliminate him. If you can't just keep him frozen
    • Fourth member: Do what's needed whether that be take Red Enchantress' attention or help the Tank/Rogue take the bulk

It's better to just freeze the Shuyal Commander because he's only one boss and there are 5 others. I've found it faster to freeze him until dead and it speeds it up. The tank lures away 4 of them because if they start getting near the Mage and Shuyal Commander the mage's ice ball might hit something else giving the Commander a chance to shield his allies.

Once you've beat it (F2P players with no event energies) Run over to K4 and grind it down getting 15 energy essence. I like to grind it to 30-45 energy essences that way I can just get more crafting right away.

I only created this thread because I keep getting questions and complaints about this event and people asking how to beat it fast. This is a pretty easy way to beat it and I've run with 3 level 60s and beat it in 4 minutes. (Low-Mediocre gear) Questions or comments? Have a better way? I'm not the best at making threads but I'm trying to give this a shot! Thanks for reading

IGN: Shocann
    Yt: Shocan AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Kill the commander. If they all bunch around him, that is even better. After he is dead, take the next ranged boss. The melee ones will follow and bunch. Again, them auto-bunching is desirable. By the time you are done w ranged bosses, all bosses will be dead. Usually fast once shield dude dies. 2–3 min total.

Star light, star bright...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

i did calculate how many energy you need to hit the plat tier, 167 energy to hit 8000 points (plat tier 8000 pts)
    each run gives 48 points, 48 x 167= 8016 points
    hope this helps too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saud View Post
    i did calculate how many energy you need to hit the plat tier, 167 energy to hit 8000 points (plat tier 8000 pts)
    each run gives 48 points, 48 x 167= 8016 points
    hope this helps too.
    Yes these calculations are known. Do about 28 runs a day for 6 days to make it. I'm only at 3400 points tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Also use flame staff on Mages. It will trigger high ping but boy it was fast. I did it with 3 Mages using flame in 2 minutes. I'm a rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciagenny View Post
    Also use flame staff on Mages. It will trigger high ping but boy it was fast. I did it with 3 Mages using flame in 2 minutes. I'm a rogue.
    Yup hexstaff procs helps alot. I use a full str build on my lvl49 mage with hexstaff nd magma aa for event map.

I did the str build becoz its so hard to find proper pt there. So with this build can solo map without any death.

Anyone who runs event at lvl48-51 hit me a pm ign is magemagix

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

As a mage its a piece of cake. After that nerf I can solo it :\
    Just frost bolt the commander as soon it starts, others will come close to you, get your shield up and just spam wildfire.
    CC all with Charged Frost > wildfire - you are done in 2 mins.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!