Thread: What should i do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default What should i do

Ok so I have an awesome guild right now but guilds better than the guild want me to join but if I leave my current guild I could make friends mad but a new guild new friends idk what to do any suggestions guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Choose a guild that fits you.
    If you're comfortable with you're guild and like it, there's no reason to leave.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon View Post
    Choose a guild that fits you.
    If you're comfortable with you're guild and like it, there's no reason to leave.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Go in the guild that fits you ( like Ardon said ) and go in the guild if it's nice people, if they help you, and if they take care of their members ! Hope it helps.

- Cat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemurder:477855
    Ok so I have an awesome guild right now but guilds better than the guild want me to join but if I leave my current guild I could make friends mad but a new guild new friends idk what to do any suggestions guys
    Like Ardon said, stay in the guild that best fits you.
    You saying that guilds "better" than the one you're in are telling you to join, anyone in your current guild will already be mad(bc you said the other is better). Just go with the on you are more comfortable in.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nobody in my guild has a fourms account and theyd know wat I mean.

SL: zombiemurder level 35 engineer skullkiller lvl 17 commando zombiedestroy lvl 3 operative PL: skullcrushed lvl8 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemurder:477890
    Nobody in my guild has a fourms account and theyd know wat I mean.
    Well do what you think is best.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Well, better is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I belong to a couple guilds--none is "better" than the other, they just fulfill different needs (well, I'm an Unguild-y at heart). If you think another guild might make you happy--maybe more, or more active, members to play with or whatever, you could build an alt, make the alt the GM of your guild so that you're still a part of it and join the other guild on your main (if that's okay with them some guilds prefer not to have members joined to other guilds) or vice versa--join the other guild with an alt. Your friends would (hopefully) be happy--you're still a member or GM--and you'd be happy since you could link up with another group of people you like.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 11-10-2011 at 06:32 PM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Btw add me in sl I'm zombiemurder

I'm level 30 FYI keep forgetting to update my signature

SL: zombiemurder level 35 engineer skullkiller lvl 17 commando zombiedestroy lvl 3 operative PL: skullcrushed lvl8 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemurder View Post
    Since u r not in that guild yet, u never know if it is better or worse. By appearance it might be better, but u never really know untill u go over. It a risk to take. If u r not a risk taker, my advise is to stay still. Cheers
    "my free give away thread is a flop"
    PL: StupidXStupid/ lvl 66 dual build mage
    SL: Glamiour / lvl 30 pure dex ops - hybernating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have been in three guilds the one im in suits me its what I am. So you should go and see if the guild your currently in is right for you the way you play and the way act towards people.
    People are asking me to join theirs but I say "no thanks, im loyal to Born to kill.". Im not saying join my guild just stick to a guild that fits you

Shoes are shiniest when the day is dull
    Garvhoz- lv40 commando/lv16 warrior/lv? bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:477868
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemurder:477855
    Like Ardon said, stay in the guild that best fits you.
    You saying that guilds "better" than the one you're in are telling you to join, anyone in your current guild will already be mad(bc you said the other is better). Just go with the on you are more comfortable in.
    I agree with both above. It's your choice, but why mess with a good fit for an I don't know fit?
    -- Act and you will have dinner, do nothing and you will BE dinner - Gowron, Klingon High Council--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Guild hopping is generally frowned upon in the game. If you do hop guilds, do it for a reason that is not selfish. Hopping to a new or better guild does not always pay off, and its not like the best guilds in the game dont fall apart horribly. This new level cap changed a lot of things in the game. There are a handful of guilds that survived at the top across all the level caps. Its a much better experience sticking it out with the one you have and making it better, this is also an important and good part of the game, and gives you something to do once you are at the max level and have everything you need.
    That said, if you see no progress in the guild, or are missing out on important aspects of the game, just because of the guild you are in, try finding another one with an alt, so that you can play over there when there is no action here, or yeah switch and make a more informed decision this time around.
    Good luck

PS: read stuff a little more carefully, there will always be people in the game desperate to recruit you, they will go on and on about "we really nid youu" and "plzz join our guild u soo pro" and guys in girl chars who ask for favors and to help out their recruiter etc, just see through those things none of those guilds are worth joining
    Last edited by Slant; 11-11-2011 at 04:14 AM.