Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Unfortunately toxic players stay in the big guilds, it's easier for scammers to hide, and GMs worried more about leaderboards than an honest guild of friendly people will stick up for people who choose to bully. If i have to hang with scammers and bullies in order to have a fair shot at items, I'll find another game.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    You know this is not always the case. You all ran a pretty great guild and did a very nice job keeping it clean. Just gotta go in open minded my friend.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oby For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I mean no offense... and wasn't directly targeting any particular guild. But toxic players will always want to have the largest amount of people around them to 1)blend in with get back-up from 2) More potential targets to scam.

For those reasons, it seems this is an event that without a doubt will be getting items for people that alterra would be better off without. While those of us that hold our personal morals and friendships above "activity" and leaderboards get left out for holding true to who we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    You know this is not always the case. You all ran a pretty great guild and did a very nice job keeping it clean. Just gotta go in open minded my friend.

pcguild.wix.com/guild

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I mean no offense... and wasn't directly targeting any particular guild. But toxic players will always want to have the largest amount of people around them to 1)blend in with get back-up from 2) More potential targets to scam.

For those reasons, it seems this is an event that without a doubt will be getting items for people that alterra would be better off without. While those of us that hold our personal morals and friendships above "activity" and leaderboards get left out for holding true to who we are.

OMG It's just for 3 days guys, we all just get together just 3 days to make this competition a success, after that you all can decide stay or leave, don't get this wrong, nobody gona loose friends, group guild or anything here, just choosing which side to win the competition only, after that all back to normal, IT'S JUST FOR 3 DAYS OR UNTIL THE VENDOR GONE.

Git – Ssneakykills