Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: XD alright guys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    I know how do to it i just decided not to. I don't know you either, stop making irrelevant points. Also you're talking about "Constructive" commentting when you start you're reply with "cry more" Dont be so hypocritical and stop trying to create drama! #LearnRespect. THANKS!
    I guess some of us aren’t blessed as to having English as our first language! This thread is just another insignificant player moaning about the economy, my reply to those is deal with it! Move along with the economy rather than trying to go against it and you’ll have a much better playing experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Jsut say "sorry, english isn't my first language I didnt mean to insult anyone" How hard is that

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Jsut say "sorry, english isn't my first language I didnt mean to insult anyone" How hard is that
    I’m sorry that you didn’t understand I am throwing shade towards the barking dog, I know it was subtle but I thought it would be still evident to the smallest of minds. If you’d like I could give you a full explanation.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default XD alright guys

Quote Originally Posted by eclipserog View Post
    I’m sorry that you didn’t understand I am throwing shade towards the barking dog, I know it was subtle but I thought it would be still evident to the smallest of minds. If you’d like I could give you a full explanation.

The reason threads like this get removed is because of toxic people like yourself. The only barking dog here is the one causing drama, which is you. Go breathe outside little buddy

Sts if you are reading, just look into the whole vials issue please, and delete the thread already because it's impossible to have discussions without arrogant people like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    The reason threada like this get removed is because of toxic people like yourself. The only barking dog here is the one causing drama, which is you. Go breathe outside little buddy

Sts if you are reading, just look into the whole vials issue please, and delete the thread already because it's impossible to have discussions without arrogant people like this.

Once again I’m only speaking the truth buddy! It’s not my fault if it causes drama and feelings get hurt. Find alternative ways to earn gold and buy the vials or the nekro egg itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Once again I’m only speaking the truth buddy! It’s not my fault if it causes drama and feelings get hurt. Find alternative ways to earn gold and buy the vials or the nekro egg itself.
    People like you are what destroyed the arcane legends community

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I guess some of us aren’t blessed as to having English as our first language! This thread is just another insignificant player moaning about the economy, my reply to those is deal with it! Move along with the economy rather than trying to go against it and you’ll have a much better playing experience.

So what if English isn't her first language? That doesn't change the fact you are being a toxic little kid who is starting drama Also who are you to decide someone is an "insignificant player"? The whole point of pointing out things is to get the devs to take a look, and as you can see the majority of the comments agree that the drop rate is extremely low.

Go release some stress in other ways if thats possible for you, as it is clear to us that you are trying to express yourself by being an irritation here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default XD alright guys

So what if English isn't her first language? That doesn't change the fact you are being a toxic little kid who is starting drama Also who are you to decide someone is an "insignificant player"? The whole point of pointing out things is to get the devs to take a look, and as you can see the majority of the comments agree that the drop rate is extremely low.

Go release some stress in other ways if thats possible for you, as it is clear to us that you are trying to express yourself by being an irritation here.

It’s nice to have a confirmation that my senses were right! There’s no stress up in here nor is there toxicity, I’m speaking the truth. Every player is insignificant because we’re not developers are we?

Last edited by eclipserog; 05-07-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

It’s nice to have a conformation that my senses were right! There’s no stress up in here nor is there toxicity, I’m speaking the truth. Every player is insignificant because we’re not developers are we?

That is the stupidest thing i've heard. "every player is insignificant because we're not devs are we?"

One of the main purposes of forum threads is to point out problems in the game so the devs can take a look and possibly make changes, if enough attention is brought to it.

I'm sorry that you failed to understand that. Not surprised at all though

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcane Ziix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

One of the main purposes of forum threads is to point out problems in the game so the devs can take a look and possibly make changes, if enough attention is brought to it.
    If you get really theoretical. Players are the most important. Without us, what would arcane Legends or any game for the matter of fact be like?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default XD alright guys

People like you are what destroyed the arcane legends community
    Thank you for that kind comment!

If you get really theoretical. Players are the most important. Without us, what would arcane Legends or any game for the matter of fact be like?
    People will still play and invest time and money into games that don’t actively listen to their players. There have been countless times when STS has put their foot down and said no to something. Did players stop playing? No they didn’t. Try again though!

Last edited by eclipserog; 05-07-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

guys...cmon...not on the forums now..... xD

Cry more, move with the economy. Maybe you should’ve spent the time on those 1300 arena runs in the planar tombs as they drop there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    It was really necessary to add "cry more" ? You looking for drama or what? Srly get lost with ur useless comment like you are prolly a useless player too.
    It takes TWO to tango.....cmon guys the more fuel to the FIRE the BIGGER it grows.....

Name:  THAT DRAMA!!! OMG.png
Views: 329
Size:  119.5 KB
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 05-06-2018 at 11:18 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That is the stupidest thing i've heard. "every player is insignificant because we're not devs are we?"

Of course the forums are used to voice our opinions but do we have the final decision, no. If they want to change the drop rate then they will. Has this problem been flagged before? Yes it has. Has anything been changed? No. Do you think another thread will get the problem across when they already know they are scarce? No it won’t. This thread is unnecessary and if there is to be a change it will happen whether they take the time to read this thread or not.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Of course the forums are used to voice our opinions but do we have the final decision, no. If they want to change the drop rate then they will. Has this problem been flagged before? Yes it has. Has anything been changed? No. Do you think another thread will get the problem across when they already know they are scarce? No it won’t. This thread is unnecessary and if there is to be a change it will happen whether they take the time to read this thread or not.

"If they want to change the drop rate then they will"

Sts won't change the drop rate out of the blue. Like I said if enough attention is brought to it, they might actually do something. Their final decision about such things has always came from opinions from players and thats a fact.

If a change hasn't been/wont be made then that's another situation. It doesn't mean another person shouldn't bring it to the spotlight again. Change doesn't come with 1 player pointing out something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

"If they want to change the drop rate then they will"

Sts won't change the drop rate out of the blue. Like I said if enough attention is brought to it, they might actually do something. Their final decision about such things has always came from opinions from players and thats a fact.

If a change hasn't been/wont be made then that's another situation. It doesn't mean another person shouldn't bring it to the spotlight again. Change doesn't come with 1 player pointing out something.

The final decision is theirs and not ours but ultimately you cannot accept that. It’s been months, maybe even a year since vials stopped dropping regularly so if it hasn’t caught their attention then another thread moaning about the drop rate won’t help nor influence them. If anything my “drama” could just give the thread the attention that it needs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I bet the game would be insignificant without insignificant players.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

You can be kind without having English as a first language. Don’t add drama to another player’s thread. They want to voice their thoughts so let them.
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 05-06-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Insignificant player? Lmao that’s pretty intense. Gary where art thou!