Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: XD alright guys

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Angry XD alright guys

Its gone on long enough. Nekro is pushing 10m because of it. Yep, you guessed it! “Vials are in arena chests we swear!”-sts No lol, they aren’t. My ign is Truth, I ran arena at least 1300 times while doing pve lb recs. I got 3 fossils and 0 vials. Correct me if im wrong but arcane rarity is higher than rare rarity if I remember correctly. (Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but it was meant to :witless: ) Lol but fr, I went to buy a nekro egg for what should be 4-5m and the guy selling it says 11.9m c/o. I said youve lost it man, he said nah bro youve been gone for too long lol Nekro is rare asf now.

-truth, chris, whatever else you call me

*revision*
    Nekro is one of the best pets in the game and deserves to have a price matching its worth (bought mine for 40m), but when Vials are only produced by people who have had them for what 2 seasons? Nekro price will only increase exponentially. And besides, arena and planar tombs are horrifically underrun. Once you get your aps whats the point in running either?
    Last edited by Imback Al; 05-06-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Well 1300 runs is a lot lol how the hell didn't you loot even 1? That's weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cry more, move with the economy. Maybe you should’ve spent the time on those 1300 arena runs in the planar tombs as they drop there too.

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eclipserog View Post
    Cry more, move with the economy. Maybe you should’ve spent the time on those 1300 arena runs in the planar tombs as they drop there too.

Not a rant, just shedding some light on an ongoing problem. I did another 100 ish runs a week ago and a few today, ppened the chests and got nothing. Its not economy, and in planar tombs the odds of looting a vial is like the odds of winning the jack pot. My point is a rare item shouldnt be 700-900k. If vials were legendary or even better-so mythic then thats to be expected

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Its a waste of time to even think about farming vials.. I wish sts would look into this already..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It was really necessary to add "cry more" ? You looking for drama or what? Srly get lost with ur useless comment like you are prolly a useless player too.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mely Original For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    It was really necessary to add "cry more" ? You looking for drama or what? Srly get lost with ur useless comment like you are prolly a useless player too.
    Hi I don’t know you nor do I care who you are but learn how to quote my replies and try to add something constructive to the main topic in your replies, many thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Vials supposedly drop from elite shuyal and tindrin, but i have yet to see it happen...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I know how do to it i just decided not to. I don't know you either, stop making irrelevant points. Also you're talking about "Constructive" commentting when you start you're reply with "cry more" Dont be so hypocritical and stop trying to create drama! #LearnRespect. THANKS!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mely Original For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    I know how do to it i just decided not to. I don't know you either, stop making irrelevant points. Also you're talking about "Constructive" commentting when you start you're reply with "cry more" Dont be so hypocritical and stop trying to create drama! #LearnRespect. THANKS!
    I guess some of us aren’t blessed as to having English as our first language! This thread is just another insignificant player moaning about the economy, my reply to those is deal with it! Move along with the economy rather than trying to go against it and you’ll have a much better playing experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Jsut say "sorry, english isn't my first language I didnt mean to insult anyone" How hard is that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I guess some of us aren’t blessed as to having English as our first language! This thread is just another insignificant player moaning about the economy, my reply to those is deal with it! Move along with the economy rather than trying to go against it and you’ll have a much better playing experience.

So what if English isn't her first language? That doesn't change the fact you are being a toxic little kid who is starting drama Also who are you to decide someone is an "insignificant player"? The whole point of pointing out things is to get the devs to take a look, and as you can see the majority of the comments agree that the drop rate is extremely low.

Go release some stress in other ways if thats possible for you, as it is clear to us that you are trying to express yourself by being an irritation here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Jsut say "sorry, english isn't my first language I didnt mean to insult anyone" How hard is that
    I’m sorry that you didn’t understand I am throwing shade towards the barking dog, I know it was subtle but I thought it would be still evident to the smallest of minds. If you’d like I could give you a full explanation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

hope sts responds to this, they say they didn't change the droprate right? (im legitimately asking)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default XD alright guys

I’m sorry that you didn’t understand I am throwing shade towards the barking dog, I know it was subtle but I thought it would be still evident to the smallest of minds. If you’d like I could give you a full explanation.

The reason threads like this get removed is because of toxic people like yourself. The only barking dog here is the one causing drama, which is you. Go breathe outside little buddy

Sts if you are reading, just look into the whole vials issue please, and delete the thread already because it's impossible to have discussions without arrogant people like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default XD alright guys

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    So what if English isn't her first language? That doesn't change the fact you are being a toxic little kid who is starting drama Also who are you to decide someone is an "insignificant player"? The whole point of pointing out things is to get the devs to take a look, and as you can see the majority of the comments agree that the drop rate is extremely low.

Go release some stress in other ways if thats possible for you, as it is clear to us that you are trying to express yourself by being an irritation here.

It’s nice to have a confirmation that my senses were right! There’s no stress up in here nor is there toxicity, I’m speaking the truth. Every player is insignificant because we’re not developers are we?

Last edited by eclipserog; 05-07-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    The reason threada like this get removed is because of toxic people like yourself. The only barking dog here is the one causing drama, which is you. Go breathe outside little buddy

Sts if you are reading, just look into the whole vials issue please, and delete the thread already because it's impossible to have discussions without arrogant people like this.

Once again I’m only speaking the truth buddy! It’s not my fault if it causes drama and feelings get hurt. Find alternative ways to earn gold and buy the vials or the nekro egg itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Once again I’m only speaking the truth buddy! It’s not my fault if it causes drama and feelings get hurt. Find alternative ways to earn gold and buy the vials or the nekro egg itself.
    People like you are what destroyed the arcane legends community

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

It’s nice to have a conformation that my senses were right! There’s no stress up in here nor is there toxicity, I’m speaking the truth. Every player is insignificant because we’re not developers are we?

That is the stupidest thing i've heard. "every player is insignificant because we're not devs are we?"

One of the main purposes of forum threads is to point out problems in the game so the devs can take a look and possibly make changes, if enough attention is brought to it.

I'm sorry that you failed to understand that. Not surprised at all though

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcane Ziix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

One of the main purposes of forum threads is to point out problems in the game so the devs can take a look and possibly make changes, if enough attention is brought to it.
    If you get really theoretical. Players are the most important. Without us, what would arcane Legends or any game for the matter of fact be like?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post: