Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can devs explain...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    I think the tanks were using this ""glitch"" for years now. With Skyward Smash+Axe pulls where they were able to pull enemies from 1 spawn to the other one.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    Add vixen AA to it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think the tanks were using this ""glitch"" for years now. With Skyward Smash+Axe pulls where they were able to pull enemies from 1 spawn to the other one.

Nah, that isn't a glitch. Axe has a longer range than skyward smash and so you're able to use axe on a target without also hitting them with skyward smash if you get the range right.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
    Shooter himself had decided to come and resolve all issues.

These shots are not dependent on ping nor a rogues ability to snipe at difficult angles.

It is a glitch because I'm sure STS did not intend for it to be part of the game.

Yes it has been around since the very start of the game but no one decided to manipulate it in such a way during PvP.

Truth has worked it out so I'm sure you all from purge know how to do it now.

You can't do this bug on PC, it's specifically for mobiles or iPads.

You also suggested that I am the only one doing this in your 5 years of playing. Not true, I've taught several of my friends how to do it and they have no trouble to replicate it.

People are suggesting that it's a mixture of aimed/nox which is not true. You use either double aimed shot or double nox. You can't mix it up.
    Zix I've already explained all of this to you in pvp I think.

On a final note-
    To my beloved fans, I appreciate you are still trying to expose me as a macro user, hacker or cheater or pretty much anything to discredit me in pvp but I'll say it again: I play on a Google Pixel XL (which is a mobile if you didn't know) so using macro is impossible. As far as hacking goes, do you not think STS would have looked into my account? Everything I've done is completely legit and will always be legit so I'd appreciate it if the baseless allegations would stop.

If you got anymore questions ask me in-game.

I respect that you admit it is not based on a players abilities/skills & that it's a glitch of some sort.

Also the reason I reacted the way I did and said you're the only one i've seen doing it is because thats true for me. I've never seen it before.

Also no you haven't explained it to me, all you said was "there is some variable"

I was not trying to expose you of using macro, I brought it to the forums because firstly I wasn't told what it was/how it was done (by you) and secondly it's something that needs to be fixed so the devs needed to take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Nah, that isn't a glitch. Axe has a longer range than skyward smash and so you're able to use axe on a target without also hitting them with skyward smash if you get the range right.

Ever saw how far you can pull ppl when u pull someone and axe in the opposite direction?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ever saw how far you can pull ppl when u pull someone and axe in the opposite direction?

Yes, I do it in pvp too. It is a great technique you can use in clashes. I think every single frequently pvping tank does it. You might be talking about something different to me though since everyone uses the technique I'm talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    I respect that you admit it is not based on a players abilities/skills & that it's a glitch of some sort.

Also the reason I reacted the way I did and said you're the only one i've seen doing it is because thats true for me. I've never seen it before.

Also no you haven't explained it to me, all you said was "there is some variable"

I was not trying to expose you of using macro, I brought it to the forums because firstly I wasn't told what it was/how it was done (by you) and secondly it's something that needs to be fixed so the devs needed to take a look.

I thought I had explained, partly, how it worked but perhaps not.
    I'll explain now.
    -Your target needs to be in range of your first shot in order for the second one to connect.
    -The target can be moving but if they run out of range or go behind a bend then it will miss
    -Double aimed or double nox are the only skills it works with. None of the other skills will work (sorcerer's and warriors can't do the bug).
    - You can do a double charged aimed shot or noxious bolt as well as a normal, uncharged one.
    -You can predict your opposition's position in such a way that if they run into range of your first shot (despite this one missing) the second one can still connect.

That is pretty much all you need to know about the glitch. Excluding, of course, the method to do it XD.
    Truth did find out how it's done but I think he is yet to work out how the charged version works.

And I appreciate you did not accuse me of macro or cheating etc but a delinquent (Terrorshock1) did so I added that small bit to my original post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

No buddy this isnt anything to do with lag. I understand what you mean though
    The rog does it intentionally without lag

This always happens to me if i lag around 300+ ping
    This is what i meant
    Name:  20180518_001858.png
Views: 205
Size:  554.9 KB
    The green rogue attacking through the map while standing there but usually his pet will be at the exact location of him
    Last edited by BRYBE; 05-17-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Yes, I do it in pvp too. It is a great technique you can use in clashes. I think every single frequently pvping tank does it. You might be talking about something different to me though since everyone uses the technique I'm talking about.

I was referring to the skilllock after u press the skill since the axe locks on u and pulls even if u get out of range afterwards.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    The second part of this is that, like most abilities in the game, once the skill has been activated at a valid target, it is going to hit that target no matter what. If the ability is in the windup animation, or the arrow is mid flight, and you hide behind a rock it is still going to hit you. At the moment she is activating the ability, on the server she has a valid shot at you. Because the 2 of you are running in nearly opposite directions, you put a lot of extra space between each other during the windup animation and while the arrow is mid-flight. Noxious Bolt for example has a .5 second windup animation, which means you have .5 seconds to run away from each other before the arrow even fires.

That said, it's worth us evaluating the way that system functions and possibly making it so the targets are validated after the warmup animation!
    I wanted to test this so I created 2 new accounts, role- mage, Leveled them to level 5 (skills- fireball, shield, lightning) and opened them on Firefox, 1 on my pc and 1 or my laptop. Connected on Ethernet with around 300 ping on both.

Mage1 (M1)- PC
    Mage2 (M2)- Laptop

Tests are done in TDM.

Action 1: M1 move close to M2.
    Result: On PC I am standing beside M2 on Laptop I see M1 coming towards M2 after few seconds.

Action 2: M1 takes a round of the map and comes back to M2, shoots the fireball skill. M2 moves away as soon M1 comes in the frame.
    Result: On PC I see the skill missing the target even though its in front. On laptop it misses the target because M2 is away. Then I see on PC that M2 running to the new spot.

Action 3: M1 goes to M2, M1 shoots fireball, M2 uses shield skill.
    Result: On PC I see the skill hit M2 before the shield comes up. On Laptop I see Shield up 1st then the fireball hitting.

Mind that all these tests were done on almost same and stable ping, +- 10 ping. If my understanding of latency is correct then till the time the ping is stable on the client side and is synced with the opposite client, then the result should be same on both clients irrespective of when the server is registering the action. So the delay to make use is more than .5 secs well its more than 2sec.

Unless my clients are connected to 2 different servers in a cluster that are channeling the information to each other (which I believe is not the case here, as you guys host on AWS, and I believe its 1 server with multiple endpoints). So In an idle scenario don't you think there is an issue here?

PS: I am confident that client side does not affect the given scenario. To make sure I tested PvP of WOW the same way and I did not get such issues. Unless its a difference between browser based and client based, well then GG I guess. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

No drama will start I just want the devs to see the video and fix the situation. Anyway I wont mind if its deleted/locked as long as a dev has seen the video because it's not something normal for sure.

I liked how u ignored marsu bro. Be the bigger person

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk