Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Without further elaboration, I've suggested bullet proof bot countermeasures to STS and they liked them. Maybe we will see them implemented one day. Meanwhile, randomly changing the layout of plasma pyramid seems like a semi efficient deterrent. The gold faucet events like Grotto and golden bones are highly effective against automation due to the randomness and portals. Variations of these events could be introduced more often and with varying levels of generosity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I am actually glad the price of a lot of item are dropping. More people can get there hands on pvp equipment at affordable price and can join in on the fun. Same goes for pve. It does suck that some of the items I work for like amulet lost value cause the new events but that’s the chance I was taking to hording them to get rich later lol. Could always wait for new plat items and buy them first to sell. One person I guess sold a white dragon set for 20m!! Merchant has always be about supply and demand. If people are not interested in the item any more it’ll lose value quick
    Last edited by Hjable; 05-16-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

And I don’t think a lot of items like dev pure stats were ever meant to be a gold crop. You know like buy with plat and turn around and sell it for 10-15m!. But it was the only way for some people to have a even pvp or to be able to solo a dungeon if there were not many people active. And if it buying items and selling for high amount of gold was the plan why not just raise the amount of gold we get from the gold vendor for $$

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

This abrupt drop in item prices is what Pocket Legends has needed for 2+ years imo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    This abrupt drop in item prices is what Pocket Legends has needed for 2+ years imo.
    Yeah I'm really tired of sets being 10m+ ever since the new gold cap.

Sets shouldn't be easy to get but it shouldn't take you so long to get a set so that you can only afford it by the time the next cap comes out. AL really suffers from this problem.