Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Exclamation CS

Pocket CS has really taken a hit 3.5m for dev 3.5m for founder COP 16.5m like what is this lol really need to find a solution to fix this no point in merching or anything anymore with numbers these low.

ELITE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The depression is happening right now, probably much more than before, due to the gold sink effect of the awards vendor, potentially billions of gold will disappear from the game over a two day period. Get ready to downgrade your modern economy from currency to old school bartering for the most part, for the time being.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Pocket CS has really taken a hit 3.5m for dev 3.5m for founder COP 16.5m like what is this lol really need to find a solution to fix this no point in merching or anything anymore with numbers these low.
    Not enough players like you farming gold so that is why items are so cheap (Farm more pls). The truth is gold is sinking quickly and gold cannot be replenish quick enough. Its making players desperate.

The items in the games are expensive now. A L105 ring cost as much as a Lilith Set L61 (1yr ago). When STS decided to set the prices of the items at Guild Management Vendor high and enchant at 5k/reroll, that caused gold to sink more. They haven't updated the game in a way for players to farm gold quickly and daily. They haven't inflated the "Sell" item to match the current PL market.

For the game to be fun and more entertaining and permit players to farm more at all levels, they probably need to remove the enchants l50-76. Not sure if STS will remove the enchants @ l50-76 because they will have a hard time to reimburse the players or at all.

Most of the revenue is at endgame for STS. Endgame is great! Will it be enough? Only time will tell.

It was generous of them to listen to us and provide the White Dragon Set. I believe they are trying their best to make the game more active and fun because this is how they earn a living. Like any job out there, they like what they do or else Cinco would have moved on. Its not easy to Moderate multiple games and dealing with this thread from 3pc.

What do I know... I am just a player.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 05-15-2018 at 08:43 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Why can't cinco make a list for everytime and make his own price.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

That's outcome of low liquidity of gold, minimal scope of gold farming. That's misunderstood, this is not inflation this is totally opposite of it. Enchantment already made the situation worse where ppl spend alot of gold to enchant their items, huge amount. Plasma pyramid farming is better than the previous gold bone farming such low.

Cinco talked about gold faucets and low gold sink but actually there's NO gold faucets at all, there's no scope of gold farming. That's not a 'no' literally becasue that's such low that nobody does it for sake of gold farming rather it's extremely minimal side income while capping / item farming etc that nobody even notice/ bother about. On the other hand gold sink was already there always, it cost 100k to list 10m item in cs and there's so many listing each and every day, where does that gold goes, that's huge gold sink.

Gold is getting more and more valuable, ppl want gold, there's no scope of gold farming, so what's the solution? they wanna sell everything they have, what's the outcome? CS is flooded with items / vanities and if that's the situation of most, so who gonna buy em? ppl don't wanna invest in those items who have gold because they know gold is more valuable not those items.

I think not just for high level, even for those new comers who start from level 1 should get much higher scope of gold farming, to make it less difficult game than what it has been.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-15-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Preach it brothers and sisters. The gold sink is real. The gold faucets are illusion. Most of my friends are broke and this gold sink killed it for them. *Tori needs to be modernized*. And other gold faucets need to be created. Otherwise, it's going to be tough as nails for most of our society. #bartering (stuff that no one wants).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

+1 for Drae and Waug

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i have learned one thing: everyrhing i buy EVER in PL will lose 50% of it's gold value in week. bought dev 11.5m, now 5m or somthing, bought tyben set 12m, now 5m or so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

i'm really Poor now, all those Plat spending and drop rate difficult, nothing to sell, if i get to sell anything , People don't have the gold to buy.

Git – Ssneakykills

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

End game is difficult to make gold this cap. Drops are scarce.

Even when farming the plat maps 35 & 30 maps the drop rate has decreased.

From a farmers point of view. We no longer get to liquidate drops as we are farming the maps free or plat ones for pl gold. The monsters do drop some gold, but too its too little.

The level 100 cap, The Ok'Tal Odyssey campaign. We had aslyum earth which provided many elites drops to liquidate for gold. And Spacetime studio map drop rate for the rare elites was fair.

Farmers had a way to make gold.

Now it is much more difficult, due to the lowered drop rate and no items to liquidate for gold.
    Last edited by Fwend; 05-15-2018 at 03:27 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hello
    Sounds like this “gold sink” event is working out very well for PL economy. These posts in this thread are proof that the hyper inflated economy was real.
    As divisive as this event was to guilds it appears to be working with the economy. There’s still some prize vendor time left in the event so let’s wait and see were gold settles.
    IMO another gold sink event is probably necessary before any gold faucets are further opened.
    Thanks ... Imrandy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AAPG View Post
    Hello
    Sounds like this “gold sink” event is working out very well for PL economy. These posts in this thread are proof that the hyper inflated economy was real.
    As divisive as this event was to guilds it appears to be working with the economy. There’s still some prize vendor time left in the event so let’s wait and see were gold settles.
    IMO another gold sink event is probably necessary before any gold faucets are further opened.
    Thanks ... Imrandy
    How these posts are proof that the hyper inflated economy was real?
    These things is working well to worsen the situation. That's nothing new, these low values are steady not just happened after latest update.

Pls get ur facts right and bother to explain the proof? hyper inflation? makes no sense tbh.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Actually this isn't anything new, most items were under the old gold cap (10m) before Cinco made everything tradeable

Welcome to markets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Exactly these are all good comments but something has to be done by the company to fix this because we cant do this alone. Its not really that fun playing a game where everything is so cheap.

ELITE

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I personally like seeing items costing less, it just means that more players have an opportunity to participate in actually competing and not having to worry about making a ton of gold.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Pls get ur facts right and bother to explain the proof? hyper inflation? makes no sense tbh.

Hello,
    The simple fact that the developers decided (and said so to us in theses forums) that a gold sink event was necessary is enough ... they are the only ones who could know.
    But two simple facts of the run away hyper inflation the game was experiencing are :
    - tori the gold teller and her “long ago” price plat for gold
    - the old 10m gold cap, which was (still is) the achievement “unlimited luxury” ... you used to not even be able to type digits past 9,999,999 ... and what does 10m buy now ... White dragon set ? Maybe? Idk?

PL’s 8 years old ... it has far surpassed were anyone thought it would go ... and we are still have fun with it ... So let the devs fix this economy .. it’s working ... IMO another gold sink isn’t a bad thing at all .
    Thanks Imrandy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

People seem to never mention people who constantly botted plasma pyramid for gold. I literally just logged on and checked to see how many people will resort to botting plasma again, guess what? 8 locked games of plasma pyramid. This gold sink was needed. Though farming is still useless just like 100 cap. No vanities worth farming like we had at 76 cap. Asthetics are a big part of PL and people love matching and love fun things to farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImRandy View Post

Hello,
    The simple fact that the developers decided (and said so to us in theses forums) that a gold sink event was necessary is enough ... they are the only ones who could know.
    But two simple facts of the run away hyper inflation the game was experiencing are :
    - tori the gold teller and her “long ago” price plat for gold
    - the old 10m gold cap, which was (still is) the achievement “unlimited luxury” ... you used to not even be able to type digits past 9,999,999 ... and what does 10m buy now ... White dragon set ? Maybe? Idk?

PL’s 8 years old ... it has far surpassed were anyone thought it would go ... and we are still have fun with it ... So let the devs fix this economy .. it’s working ... IMO another gold sink isn’t a bad thing at all .
    Thanks Imrandy
    The one and only point I could find here is "dev told so", they don't need feedback then, gl. I could type long paragraphs clearing how they could optimize pl at it's current stat, balance /optimize revenue without hurting the existing community by doing things right way, but I don't have motivation to do that , it would seem like I'm telling it all from my perspective as well but u got a point there that I could agree, and there's no other way as well, i.e let it be the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    People seem to never mention people who constantly botted plasma pyramid for gold. I literally just logged on and checked to see how many people will resort to botting plasma again, guess what? 8 locked games of plasma pyramid. This gold sink was needed. Though farming is still useless just like 100 cap. No vanities worth farming like we had at 76 cap. Asthetics are a big part of PL and people love matching and love fun things to farm.
    They've no choice left (some) well I'm not supporting botting, plasma gold should be nerfed and they should bring gold farming in an way that it's hard to bot but not no-life way of gold farming.

Tell me how would u farm gold? full day each and every day a month to earn few millions from plasma, a no life-er wouldn't even do it.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-15-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

They've no choice left (some) well I'm not supporting botting, plasma gold should be nerfed and they should bring gold farming in an way that it's hard to bot but not no-life way of gold farming.

Tell me how would u farm gold? full day each and every day a month to earn few millions from plasma, a no life-er wouldn't even do it.[/QUOTE]

Its easy to implement anti-botting mechanics. They did it with AE 1 after sunflwershines kills got reset. The maps changed twice in a 2 week period. You can literally do the same thing in plasma pyramid by having the map change slightly every run at random.

1 way of getting people to actually farm, would be to give them something worth farming. Gold drops would be a big one right now. Gold drops could be between 10k-1m based on rarity. Its not hard to impliment a map or even add it to the current loot table in endgame maps or even openining it to all levels and make it a plat purchased map.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

we need something hard to grind that would require 200 quests done or something (hard to do for botters) and would be average 200-400k/h gold. also forgotten event would be cool where you pay 50k/entrace (liquate prices would be lowered to 1k). this would allow more forgotten items come in game and more gold leave game while having change to get valuable drops. economy is going crazy atm, so dont mind if youre losing gold (ive lost 20m because of prices crashing, but its fine). atleast prices arent going up and up.