Foreplays
    Drugabused
    Foreplays
    Outbursts
    Lieutenent
    Crotches
    Squeeshy
    Womaniser
    So this is why I cannot get a good name for my 2 main alts....................

It would be good if there were maybe a MAX of like 3 custom names per account (1 main, 2 alts)....... All other alt names after the second should be randomized (with the ability to "shuffle" random generated names).................

Just saying this because it sucks horribly when you try to get good names for your "main alts" and you are unable to due to numerous people having like 10, 20 different alts (maybe even more, LOL...) with custom names............ It also encourages sneaky, back door behavior (like NAME selling, which Spacetime Studios prohibits)..............................

#3CustomNamesPerAccountONLY.....

#MyMainAltNamesMatter.......

#JustSayNoToNameOverindulgence............

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    So this is why I cannot get a good name for my 2 main alts....................

It would be good if there were maybe a MAX of like 3 custom names per account (1 main, 2 alts)....... All other alt names after the second should be randomized (with the ability to "shuffle" random generated names).................

Just saying this because it sucks horribly when you try to get good names for your "main alts" and you are unable to due to numerous people having like 10, 20 different alts (maybe even more, LOL...) with custom names............ It also encourages sneaky, back door behavior (like NAME selling, which Spacetime Studios prohibits)..............................

#3CustomNamesPerAccountONLY.....

#MyMainAltNamesMatter.......

#JustSayNoToNameOverindulgence............
    Noty bad idea for me. People alrdy keep the names for there own purpose. Mybe they chnge ign if they want or creat a new toon. Or guild full of good names . I think you only desperately need a good name thats why you suggest it? Lol. Well good names cant make you strong tho. -1 for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrshield View Post
    Noty bad idea for me. People alrdy keep the names for there own purpose. Mybe they chnge ign if they want or creat a new toon. Or guild full of good names . I think you only desperately need a good name thats why you suggest it? Lol. Well good names cant make you strong tho. -1 for this
    Try not to think so much.... The end result is not too good..... 10-20 (possibly more) custom names to 1 account is ridiculous..... If you are ok with it, you can go ahead and randomize your alts (if you are even that far yet)......... If you honestly think the others are utilizing the ability to create so many custom names to eventually give them away like the OP did, you're missing something........... There is no sense in tying up the name database like that....... Me wanting an ability to have at least 2 (3 would be better) custom names is not "desperate" compared to individuals who want 10-20 custom names, so you might want to rethink your utilization of the word "desperate"..............

But, if you'd like, you can kindly explain to me how wanting 2-3 is "desperate" compared to wanting 10-20 (possibly more)...................................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Try not to think so much.... The end result is not too good..... 10-20 (possibly more) custom names to 1 account is ridiculous..... If you are ok with it, you can go ahead and randomize your alts (if you are even that far yet)......... If you honestly think the others are utilizing the ability to create so many custom names to eventually give them away like the OP did, you're missing something........... There is no sense in tying up the name database like that....... Me wanting an ability to have at least 2 (3 would be better) custom names is not "desperate" compared to individuals who want 10-20 custom names, so you might want to rethink your utilization of the word "desperate"..............

But, if you'd like, you can kindly explain to me how wanting 2-3 is "desperate" compared to wanting 10-20 (possibly more)...................................
    There are plenty of good igns out there. If you need an example here's one: "Jaismsjsiw" Yw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

@Motherless Child
    I understand your frustration regarding lack of Ign ideas but I think it'll be better if they will just leave this matter as it is right now. Igns are not really a thing tbh, its more like a textual vanity. A good ign doesn't prove anything, the one who wears it makes the impression. Also, I believe there are still lots of available good igns out there (as I recently got one). You just gotta try every word in your dictionary!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    @Motherless Child
    I understand your frustration regarding lack of Ign ideas but I think it'll be better if they will just leave this matter as it is right now. Igns are not really a thing tbh, its more like a textual vanity. A good ign doesn't prove anything, the one who wears it makes the impression. Also, I believe there are still lots of available good igns out there (as I recently got one). You just gotta try every word in your dictionary!
    I did not mention in any posts a desire for a specific IGN to make an impression, I can care less what any arlorian "thinks" of me or my character........ Vanities and IGNs are just for our own personal "feel" and "comfort"............. This "IS" a "RPG", which personal identity is a huge part of............... What you guys are saying is the same as saying "just keep the same looking guns, staffs, daggers, bows, swords, helmets, armor, ETC. and let the players just go around bashing each other until the last one is standing"............ That would be bland, boring, and Al would get uninstalled because no one wants to run around arlor in/with whatever is "just available"......... My main issue is "lack of availability" while "knowing" that there are players with TONS of custom names, some of which they ARE selling...... It's not really a secret.......

But, anyways..... My post was not meant to be challenged by anyone who opposes (if I were STS i'd start checking U guys' accounts to make sure "you all" aren't name selling, because your personal opposition is ODD for people who can really care less, just saying).... LOL......

On a serious note though, let's just keep this positive.... I am against people having unlimited custom names some of you have a different opinion.... There is really no need for any replies saying "IGNs do not make you PRO or a GOOD PERSON", because that's taking the topic into foreign territory..... Stay on topic...........

Appreciate the comment and have an excellent day......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    @Motherless Child
    Perfect advice, I agree with every bit of it, i also recently got an awesome IGN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I did not mention in any posts a desire for a specific IGN to make an impression, I can care less what any arlorian "thinks" of me or my character........ Vanities and IGNs are just for our own personal "feel" and "comfort"............. This "IS" a "RPG", which personal identity is a huge part of...............What you guys are saying is the same as saying "just keep the same looking guns, staffs, daggers, bows, swords, helmets, armor, ETC. and let the players just go around bashing each other until the last one is standing"............ That would be bland, boring, and Al would get uninstalled because no one wants to run around arlor in/with whatever is "just available".........

I see, so you wanted an ign to somehow boost your personal "feel and comfort", which you clearly said that you wanted to make an impression of yourself but you can't because of "lack of availability" as you claim right? Correct me if I misunderstood your point but that's how I see it. Not sure on what you're talking about with your last few statements but that's what it is right now. Its just a matter of your contentment on what we currently have.

My main issue is "lack of availability" while "knowing" that there are players with TONS of custom names, some of which they ARE selling...... It's not really a secret.......

I strongly disagree with your claim "Lack of availability" its more like lack of creativity and effort Also, why do you bother these players who have "TONS" of custom Igns that much? They most likely don't even affect anyone's gameplay and yes I agree, there are some stubborn players who doesn't play by the rules and THATS THE REASON WHY STS IS THERE DOING THEIR BAN-HAMMER!

But, anyways..... My post was not meant to be challenged by anyone who opposes (if I were STS i'd start checking U guys' accounts to make sure "you all" aren't name selling, because your personal opposition is ODD for people who can really care less, just saying).... LOL......

Hey, I am not opposing your post, I was just stating my opinion about your idea and this is why its called forums right? STS must do the right thing if they have to. again, this is just my personal opinion no hard feelings brudda peace out

On a serious note though, let's just keep this positive.... I am against people having unlimited custom names some of you have a different opinion.... There is really no need for any replies saying "IGNs do not make you PRO or a GOOD PERSON", because that's taking the topic into foreign territory..... Stay on topic...........

Appreciate the comment and have an excellent day......

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I created the names for my alts. Is it my fault if other ppl aren’t as creative? They were created and named over years. So if other ppl didn’t think of them before , there must not be such a great need for names. Btw , the list of names u posted are Meh imo. Your name should represent u and or personality. What seems cool or sharp probably isnt.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Isn’t your name Odin? Not sure why your complaining that’s a pretty good one... He was the god of gods to the Vikings wasn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FearAL View Post
    Isn’t your name Odin? Not sure why your complaining that’s a pretty good one... He was the god of gods to the Vikings wasn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exposed lol xD
    That's really great name if you ask me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Sorry, but if you cannot find an interesting name, that is on you.

I made public to my guild bunch of 4-letter names that I discovered were still available just before the goblin event. I only hunted pronounceable names or names with interesting (for me, since I am the hunter) combos. I am certain over half of them were still available a week after I mentioned them.

I always end up with more names than I can possibly use when I name hunt. So again, my belief since I started playing online games: the names are infinite; the imagination, not as much.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Didn't read the thread cuz it's so salty...and I just need 10 posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Did you tried the name: itsallaboutme / aloneonthisworld?

I happen to have some alts and everytime i make a new one i need to come up with a name. This week for example i made 2 new ones and found 2 rlly awesome names (5letters). Ofc a lot of names are taken, but there are still a lot of good names left. Be creative man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Ideas for creativity:

I like teen titans so I wanted to make my name Azeroth but it was taken. Then I took used Raven who is a character in the show to make raven thus Azerothraven

Second example,
    I am told I am handsome af all the time and my friends thinks I am an absolute legend so I changed ign to Handsumlegend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Ideas for creativity:

I like teen titans so I wanted to make my name Azeroth but it was taken. Then I took used Raven who is a character in the show to make raven thus Azerothraven

Second example,
    I am told I am handsome af all the time and my friends thinks I am an absolute legend so I changed ign to Handsumlegend
    This is a creative one!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk