446 Posts

Default Mythic Chester Tester

Trying to clear up the question if Chester proc stacks. The test:

Running hauntlet solo 15 times.

Highest gl drop: 15g

Running hauntlet with a team of 3 Chester's total 20+ times:

Highest gl drop: 15gl

Highest gl drop without Chester: 12g

Avaree also did the same test for herself.

5 gl solo, 5gl with 3 Chesters.

There would be a high chance that Chester proc stacks itself if Chester proc did stack which would be ridiculous.

So from this test, Chester proc does not stack with other Chesters. There is still a minor benefit that having multiple Chesters will increase the chance to proc the 8 second 20% gold loot. Another proc from Chester while Chester proc is still active will not extend the 8 seconds.
    Last edited by Ravager; 05-28-2018 at 03:19 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

So the proc lasts for 8 seconds (according to your post), and it looks like the gold loot doesnt stack, which is helpful to know. Do other chesters restart the 8 second countdown or do you have to wait for the first chester that proced 8 seconds to run out? In other words, does having multiple chesters mean that the 20% gl is always up because other chesters refresh it or is there still a "dead time" where the proc isnt active?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Chester's gold buff isn't a gold loot buff. It's more like a gold luck buff. It increases the chances of gold dropping for you. I'd recommend recording the amount of gold made per run and averaging that out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    Chester's gold buff isn't a gold loot buff. It's more like a gold luck buff. It increases the chances of gold dropping for you. I'd recommend recording the amount of gold made per run and averaging that out.
    I can assure you that it's an increase of 20% gl. With over 150+ runs in the Mausoleum 6, my highest gold dropped from mobs was 1494g with 290%gl.
    When Chester was used, my highest gold dropped from mobs made it to 1556g.

So, this increasement should be the result of the extra 20% gl from Chester.
    I also made another 40+ runs to be sure, and it is, as i only get those 1.5k+ gold drops during the proc.

So conclusion is that Chester does give gold loot. Not sure about the 20% gold drop, as that's completely random.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    So the proc lasts for 8 seconds (according to your post), and it looks like the gold loot doesnt stack, which is helpful to know. Do other chesters restart the 8 second countdown or do you have to wait for the first chester that proced 8 seconds to run out? In other words, does having multiple chesters mean that the 20% gl is always up because other chesters refresh it or is there still a "dead time" where the proc isnt active?
    Extra Chester proc do not extend the 8 second timer. You would have to wait and hope for another proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    That's what I thought at first when I read the description but without Chester as a pet, I got 12g max as a drop. I ran it 20 times. I never got 15g.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    I can assure you that it's an increase of 20% gl. With over 150+ runs in the Mausoleum 6, my highest gold dropped from mobs was 1494g with 290%gl.
    When Chester was used, my highest gold dropped from mobs made it to 1556g.

So, this increasement should be the result of the extra 20% gl from Chester.
    I also made another 40+ runs to be sure, and it is, as i only get those 1.5k+ gold drops during the proc.

So conclusion is that Chester does give gold loot. Not sure about the 20% gold drop, as that's completely random.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Extra Chester proc do not extend the 8 second timer. You would have to wait and hope for another proc.

That's what I thought at first when I read the description but without Chester as a pet, I got 12g max as a drop. I ran it 20 times. I never got 15g.
    I'll have to try it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

9-12k in elite southern gates XD if I didn't die half the time because people are too slow.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

When the buffs stack it shows in the hood.
    For example Lucky passive stacking with Hisha AA shows 2 luck icons on Hood.
    2x Lucky passive does not stack hence it only shows 1 luck icon on the hood. Same goes for Chester, irrespective of how many of them are in party only 1 buff is active at the given point of time.

So, is it useless to have multiple chester in a gold farming party? - No. Because unlike other pet passives Chester's is a Proc.
    More pets in party means higher availability of proc = higher availability of buff.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!