Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Thats called trying to force times. We have respected your teams time and have offered to reschedule for what works best for both of our teams. What works for YOU as an individual person does not reflect what others, let alone a group of 10 total players can work with.

@ghost appreciate the response. Match will be played by sunday for sure. Hope to see good games from both semi final matches
    Replying here to ease the tension. Hook is mostly upset with Plpr from what I have gathered from the messages. To say "we" have respected your team's times, is objectively wrong due to plpr's previous statements. I would say that "you" (Mine AGK) have been respectful of Apex's times, but not your entire team has.

I think we are also taking things in the wrong light. Part of being an intelligent human being is to put yourself into another person's shoes and understand why they are saying what they are. For instance, when Hook says he is working 12 hours a day and finding time, he is simply saying that he is putting in effort. It isn't an insult at anyone, instead it is just a mention of his commitment to putting a match in. To take it as somehow diminishing the oppositions commitment is an extremely self-centric point of view.

Both teams need to understand that their respective members are going to advocate for how they are committing to the tournament, and it has no repercussions on how yourself are viewed. I would also argue that replying negatively to such comments about commitment do the contrary to what your goals may be.

Let's keep this civilized and remember this is all for fun (ik I may not be one to talk, but it doesn't make me wrong XD)

Walie

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post: