Thread: Thinking of returning and I have a few questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Ok then what is the purpose for the best gears if decent gear allows you to enjoy everything fully?

1m-5m is good enough for decent stats. Just buying the cheap legendary 66 gives very good stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best gears will always be better at what they are meant to do but should never be required for anything . Someone with speed awakenings all over their gear will have advantage in some timed maps , people with op stat awakenings will have an advantage in pvp .. For mages for example .. someone who spends 6-7m to buy the basic weapons for maus ( flame staff , ds ) will be able to clear the maps at a good speed and join any party , but one who spends 14m on immo staff will always do better. Another example are warriors that buy terror blade compared to those who play with dragon sword . Enjoying the game does not mean being the best at it , for me it would be the ability to freely enter any party , map or pvp map without being asked to leave or farming deaths .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 05-31-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Best gears will always be better at what they are meant to do but should never be required for anything . Someone with speed awakenings all over their gear will have advantage in some timed maps , people with op stat awakenings will have an advantage in pvp .. For mages for example .. someone who spends 6-7m to buy the basic weapons for maus ( flame staff , ds ) will be able to clear the maps at a good speed and join any party , but one who spends 14m on immo staff will always do better. Another example are warriors that buy terror blade compared to those who play with dragon sword . Enjoying the game does not mean being the best at it , for me it would be the ability to freely enter any party , map or pvp map without being asked to leave or farming deaths .
    Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk