Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-05-31 Content Update (253677)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2018-05-31 Content Update (253677)

+ Arc Saber and Death Rake speeds increased to match speeds of other similar Relic weapons.
    + Global Dodge chance has been capped at ~50% maximum.
    + PvP Damage and Healing caps have been increased to 100%.
    + Vermin Swarm slows affected targets much more with each Rank.
    + Brimstone reduces Dodge Chance of affected targets with each Rank.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

thank you for the past and recent updates to the game, however is it possible that there may be any pve updates to the campaign maps etc, before it used to be a challenge farming bosses such as harg for example but now it’s about as entertaining as watching paint dry, while players may benefit from the weapon and gem updates, it can’t be forgotten that the game does also have a pve side as well as pvp and there are a large amount of players who focus on pve side of game as there are those who focus more on the pvp side, we find it refreshing and seek to play more when there are updates involving the pve side of things, and it has been echoed by many of us that revamping the actual campaign side would be extremely appreciated, could this possibly be something you guys can look at doing in the future, at the very least make harg more of a challenge than just a one hit mission!

thanks
    Last edited by Blondie; 05-31-2018 at 02:09 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blondie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thankz TzatOps., Great update!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    thank you for the past and recent updates to the game, however is it possible that there may be any pve updates to the campaign maps etc, before it used to be a challenge farming bosses such as harg for example but now it’s about as entertaining as watching paint dry, while players may benefit from the weapon and gem updates, it can’t be forgotten that the game does also have a pve side as well as pvp and there are a large amount of players who focus on pve side of game as there are those who focus more on the pvp side, we find it refreshing and seek to play more when there are updates involving the pve side of things, and it has been echoed by many of us that revamping the actual campaign side would be extremely appreciated, could this possibly be something you guys can look at doing in the future, at the very least make harg more of a challenge than just a one hit mission!

thanks
    I still believe theres more to kriegberg and harg somewhere deep in Carvina and still alive ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thx for this update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Thanks for this balance update

I have a question when the carpenter book event will start this year? I'm excited to see it again Keep up the good work

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Aita Ami showrav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

thanks
    Great post, agree with that pve needs an update

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iotus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

thanks
    could we get new rooms too? maybe like a police station or an abandoned building since most of the campaign missions are only the same 4/5 maps

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I think in the next update they should make Platinum tradable so we can trade them easily with gold or vanity because not everyone can buy platinum and not everyone has free platinum offers in their region so yeah it would be nice to see if we can trade platinum since we invested so much time on this game and i have been playing for almost 5 years now and would really appreciate that feature and thanks again for these kind of fixes i see now pvp is so much balanced thanks a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thank you so much for making this happen. We have been waiting this for so long. I am seeing lots of old pvpers coming back to the game Thank you for hearing us, now pvp is more balanced and fun. Good job!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avantgarde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avantgarde View Post
    Thank you so much for making this happen. We have been waiting this for so long. I am seeing lots of old pvpers coming back to the game Thank you for hearing us, now pvp is more balanced and fun. Good job!

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What would help Cinco make the pvp more fun is if we could make the builds more unique. It use to be everyone had there own build combinations but now it's just a bunch of brim builds all based around a combo that literally kills everyone,especially when the combo works not solely on the original caster but off multiple casters which makes it impossible for anyone to stop it. The game isn't any fun when everyone is playing pvp with the same exact build and I know I'm not the only one that has this opinion. If we could just do away with the brim combo then the game would be more unique. It would take us back to when we had players with a whole variety of builds rather then just being focused around one particular build. Pvp players have left the game because the pvp isnt fun anymore which is a big focus of the game for many of us. The pvp is the only reason some of us still play. I dont know what can be done but I hope some changes can be made that brings some players back and puts the game back to a more unique experience.

Thanks
    Xmintx

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I can agree with this. Every pvp player uses the same brim/ hybrid/ nuke build. Litteraly everyone. Its the only build that does hard damage. I myself dont use any of those besides brim, so maybe thats why i dont constanly and easily kill people in quick successions. I can make decent kills with my long time same build without using bless or aura, but nothing like the people that use these same tactics with the same builds with everyone doing the same exact thing. Also it can be too easy to be next to people that gets hit with these same combos, and others right there just finish them off easy, making it a bit OP and just feels a little cheap and repetitive.
    Maybe make some other skills stronger or even add some brand new skills.
    Im not one to complain and hope im not coming across as doing so but you have very few choices for pvp which is either use the same 3 skills or just die over and over and over by those skills in the same exact ways by the same exact skills.