I'm not gonna say the things that I said in the past to improve the enchanting system like per slot enchant, improved chance as we keep enchanting etc as these things was never considered so I came up with easier things that can improve the system for this notorious 3 slot luck based enchanting for elites.

First > Please reduce the enchantment cost from 5k gold to 1k gold and 5plat to 1plat. I don't think anybody would even dare to max a 3 slot elite with plat anyway. As there are so many reroll needed to get decent stat 5k is alot.

Second > Either an option to preserve a stat of enchantment, so that if you don't get anything better we can get back to the preserved stat OR 5-10 time roll back system (each roll back would take you to the previous stat of enchantment), if we don't like the enchantment we can roll back 5 to 10 times to the last best enchantment. In the both ways we can keep re-rolling while keeping safe the best enchantment by far.

3 slot enchanting system is incredibly luck based system, please do something about it.