Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the vials sts -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Where is the vials sts -.-

We need to craft nekro , i tried to farm vials every where ,like planner maps ,elite shuyal i heard i can loot there , still tried arena , i ddnt loot any at all, obviously the fossils ( the one and only arcane ingredient ) in crafting nekro recipe is way way easier to find than the vials , i hope there is a solution for this .

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Maybe vial will drop from king levlar event

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xival For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I used to get them the most in Elite tindrin rockhorn summit been a while since i ran there though. Getting vial in arena chests is impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    I used to get them the most in Elite tindrin rockhorn summit been a while since i ran there though. Getting vial in arena chests is impossible.
    I tried that too , like can whole day farm ,nothing ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Just pray to god :>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Just pray to god :>
    I did that too ,hahahaha..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    I did that too ,hahahaha..
    Time to use the opposite way then e.e
    SATANIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drannak View Post
    Vials also drop from ELITE BOSSES
    IN SHAYAL/TINDIRIN AND PLANAR TOMBS. Do some runs there
    He alrdy told he do all that zz read first before comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Maybe sts is up on something we should wait because this issue is repost many players posted it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

i hope there is a solution for this .
    There are still enough vial drops, one of my guildmate found 3 vials from 100 arena chests (and yes, I know many others who haven't found any from thousands). I have 2 other friends who found vials in elite Tindirin in last few months. You can find several vials in CS whenever you search. I see people selling nekro every now and then. So, apparently it's not that rare and isn't something that needs 'solution'.
    If some drop rate needs revision I think it's the level 31 mythic armor. I haven't seen a single armor for my class in CS for last 6 months and I heard other classes are also equally rare. Nekro is not something essential, you can use other pets. But that armor is essential for the 'Hero of the Legend' AP. How new players are supposed to get that AP if the mythic armors not dropping anymore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    There are still enough vial drops, one of my guildmate found 3 vials from 100 arena chests (and yes, I know many others who haven't found any from thousands). I have 2 other friends who found vials in elite Tindirin in last few months. You can find several vials in CS whenever you search. I see people selling nekro every now and then. So, apparently it's not that rare and isn't something that needs 'solution'.
    If some drop rate needs revision I think it's the level 31 mythic armor. I haven't seen a single armor for my class in CS for last 6 months and I heard other classes are also equally rare. Nekro is not something essential, you can use other pets. But that armor is essential for the 'Hero of the Legend' AP. How new players are supposed to get that AP if the mythic armors not dropping anymore?
    Not only that i run those elite maps to find vials i also run to complete some of elite maps aps on my lvl 66 rogues , those vials never dropped for me , not once , like even when u say it dropps from those elite maps its hard for me to belive , and yes nekro still important for pvp clashes its the only pet that gives u shield that wont get u stunned , i have nekro but i dont have an egg and i prefere to use mishi for pvp , and btw u can make a thread about the mythic armor , i mean to discuss vials , nekro gone 10/11m ,alright but my thinking is just some ppl still hoarding some vials , hard for me to think it still drops some where as i already mentioned ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Where is the vials sts -.-

Not only that i run those elite maps to find vials i also run to complete some of elite maps aps on my lvl 66 rogues , those vials never dropped for me , not once , like even when u say it dropps from those elite maps its hard for me to belive , and yes nekro still important for pvp clashes its the only pet that gives u shield that wont get u stunned , i have nekro but i dont have an egg and i prefere to use mishi for pvp , and btw u can make a thread about the mythic armor , i mean to discuss vials , nekro gone 10/11m ,alright but my thinking is just some ppl still hoarding some vials , hard for me to think it still drops some where as i already mentioned ..
    Drop rates are all fine..It’s just more players are eager to run Mausoleum rather than these elite maps, which is also more economical in terms of their time,expenditure etc..Not a lot of players are committed to run these maps , solely because lack of guaranteed reward..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kaaziii; 06-05-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I’ve perioidically run all maps where vials drop and I’ve had no luck, zero, zilch.

It’s slightly frustrating, of course I’m the lazy one who’s been playing for years and never crafted nekro, I’m getting sick of looking at the recipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaziii View Post
    Drop rates are all fine..It’s just more players are eager to run Mausoleum rather than these elite maps, which is also more economical in terms of their time,expenditure etc..Not a lot of players are committed to run these maps , solely because lack of guaranteed reward..

Bruh i run all those for farm vials ,ok forget that and remember i already done the 100 boss kill aps on all elite maps including shuyal and tindirin ofc and all the 5k mobs , so if the drop rate is fine , how come i ddnt loot one , and that was recently i run and finish that part of elite maps ,like last 3 monthes , so lets suggest we loot them in m6 ? Like i m not suggesting that it rains vials there , but how about the mythic drop rate , as its already more arcane than any other arcane , when i open lockeds and i loot fossil i m like ,please no ! As ofc i prefer glow or shard at least , but if i can craft ,awesome .i even need an egg myself ..
    Last edited by Sabiee; 06-05-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Bruh i run all those for farm vials ,ok forget that and remember i already done the 100 boss kill aps on all elite maps including shuyal and tindirin ofc and all the 5k mobs , so if the drop rate is fine , how come i ddnt loot one , and that was recently i run and finish that part of elite maps ,like last 3 monthes , so lets suggest we loot them in m6 ? Like i m not suggesting that it rains vials there , but how about the mythic drop rate , as its already more arcane than any other arcane , when i open lockeds and i loot fossil i m like ,please no ! As ofc i prefer glow or shard at least , but if i can craft ,awesome .i even need an egg myself ..
    Let’s suppose that a major portion of AL’s players engage in farming vials.., obviously as a consequence vials will drop more often..
    There is this conclusive Vial drop-nerf myth that interfered which caused disregard on Vial dropping maps..Not everyone is interested in running these maps no more, only a splintered group is in fact..What would happen if a lock containing an exclusive item is only opened by 5% of total players and only 1% of them looted it? for every 100 players only 1 player supply that item..What would happen on contrary? More players will open and price will depreciate..
    If you are complaining about drop rates after 100 boss kills and 5k mob kills then its time to reassess your perspective of this game..
    There are numerous players who’ve farmed over 2k arena chests and never looted a vial..
    My point is straightforward-If more players maximize involvement in arena and other maps which drops vials, the solution we all seek will gradually come to us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Name:  20180606_080320.png
Views: 1192
Size:  870.1 KB

luckily drops way on my jewel farming
    @elite rockhorn

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeteric14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I still dont think that killing a 100 bosses in tindirin and 100 bosses in shuyal,along with killing like 11/12k mobs and i m still going there to tryna do more , and not one drops for me (i m honest ) makes it just a not enough ppl to farm problem , how about a little bit better drop rate then , and when some one farms and opens 2k arena chests and not loot even one , i dont think its encourging to farm ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeteric14 View Post
    Name:  20180606_080320.png
Views: 1192
Size:  870.1 KB

luckily drops way on my jewel farming
    @elite rockhorn
    Wow nice , and i realy need to ask coz i thought they drop from mobs , so u loot from mobs or boss ? Mob i suppose ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wow nice , and i realy need to ask coz i thought they drop from mobs , so u loot from mobs or boss ? Mob i suppose ?
    yes it drop from mobs, half way farming elite rockhorn not killing boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeteric14 View Post
    yes it drop from mobs, half way farming elite rockhorn not killing boss
    I've being jewel farming for weeks maybe months and i've never looted a vial -.-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk