Thread: Many Thanks! :) ... ... Oh, and LEVEL 36!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Many Thanks! :) ... ... Oh, and LEVEL 36!

First and foremost, I wish to acknowledge a short list of awesome players that have helped me greatly with what I am announcing in this tread, in no particular order: CappinClutch, Bronislav, Cyric (and alts), Deadlyness, Mynista, CanonicalKoi, Octavos, and BodMaster. I am sure there are others I may have forgotten, so a big thanks also goes out to anyone else I have run with over the past few weeks, but have forgotten to mention. As many of you are aware, these past few weeks have been a bit of a blur, because...

My main Faebronia has made it to level 36!! As such, she is the proud owner of a shiny new Engie Arbiter's Helm. She loves it dearly and refuses to take it off, even if it does hurt her delicate ears and is difficult to see out of...

It was a long and hard grind, but I finally made it! I meant to announce it sooner (actually made it a few nights ago), but have been pretty exhausted from long hours at work followed by long hours in the game.

I do wish to single-out a few players for the following reasons:

Cappin: You make this game more enjoyable for me than I have probably let on. I value your openness and honesty. I think I ran with you for about 20k xp on the way to L36.

Bronislav: Thanks for the kick in the pants to get me to create this thread. I really enjoy running with you in-game, and have a great time talking with you, too.

Cyric: I must have run with you for about 20k xp, as well. Maybe even more! You have to be one of the most pleasant players I have met. As well as one of the most evenly skilled with all three classes.

Canon: I can't think of a single player that has made me crack up with laughter more than you. Your kindness and sense of humor are second to none. And I have yet to meet someone that wields a camera in the heat of battle better than you!

Now if anyone else needs help reaching level L36 anytime soon, let me know. I will most likely not be going for L36 with my Op or Comm, but do still need to get each of them up at least L35.

OK, see y'all in-game!
    Last edited by thequickone; 11-13-2011 at 06:43 AM.

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Congratulations buddy. I need to level up as well. I'm currently nearly 33 and am aiming for level 35.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Congrats Quick!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gratz I still need 52 k or something.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

*cheers and flings confetti around* Congrats! And it's never too late to share good news. And many thanks for the kind and totally undeserved words. But we did have some fun, didn't we?
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

just turned lvl 35 last night aiming for 36 without enhancers before the update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Awesome job buddy

Always a pleasure running with you and still keeping up your duties as a PiF member in the mean time

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Nice speech
    IGNs
    AL: Dsll - Mage lvl 40 ~ Dslll - Rogue lvl 11
    SL: Olz - Engineer lvl 46 ~ Troopakoopa - Operator lvl 20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Congrats, Quick!!
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well deserved congratulations to one of the kindest people I've met in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you all for your kind words! This all just reaffirms why this is the game I just can't put down. You all make it so enjoyable!

@ Canon: I was wondering who was going to bring the confetti! And yes, we had a blast!

@ Bod: Thanks man! Although I haven't made it back to Helpdesk nearly as much as I would have preferred. Maybe now I will have more time!

@ jenniebeans: Thank you very much! I feel especially honored to receive such sentiment from one of the kindest people I have ever met in the game!

@ anyone looking for a grinding partner: Please add Thequickone and/or Torrenz. They are currently L33 and L31, respectively, and would be happy to help others reach their personal level goals. It's the least I can do considering all the help I received getting Faebronia to L36. I don't typically accept friend request that were not preceded by some team play or a bit of conversation, so I may only be able to add you if I recognize your name from this thread.

And I think my next question fits the title of this thread, since it is about L36, in general. I have two high-level alts, both of which I plan to take to L35 before the next level cap increase. Honestly, the thought of grinding out two more characters to L36 kinda scares me (no joke). I believe those that have chosen to do so (or have already done so!) are incredibly brave and determined. So here's my question (it's a two-parter): Do you think the next installment of Shipyard will be accompanied by a level cap raise? If so/not, have you heard any rumors or received any official information to support your answer to the first part of this question?

Thanks again, y'all!

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Congratulations!!!!!
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Congratulations! It was fun grinding with you, and I love the conversations. We always seem to find something cool to talk about.

Glad you finally posted the thread. For the record, Quick got his main to 36 before I did. Leveled in one of our runs together.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thequickone View Post
    So here's my question (it's a two-parter): Do you think the next installment of Shipyard will be accompanied by a level cap raise? If so/not, have you heard any rumors or received any official information to support your answer to the first part of this question?

Thanks again, y'all!
    Hey! Add Arrrghengie and Arrrghtwo--Engie and Op respectively and my two auto-level chars that haven't hit 35 yet. We can grind a few more levels together. Or give a shout to Rauen, Yosinabe or Chedaka--I'll add your guys onto all of them. As to your question, my guess would be yes--it'd be kind of odd to do an "elite" cap and then discontinue doing it for the next and, to be honest, I'm sure enhancer sales are a decent cash infusion for the company. :/ As to anything official, so far it's been radio silence.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 11-13-2011 at 11:59 PM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Big grats
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer