Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 solution on scammed ppl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

how I have seen scamming and cheating players dealt with before in other games
    - immediate permanent ban
    - once caught scamming trading priviledges and access to auction are permanently suspended
    - once caught scamming or cheating, you have a permanent dunce cap glued to your head which you are unable to unequip (LOL)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    how I have seen scamming and cheating players dealt with before in other games
    - immediate permanent ban
    - once caught scamming trading priviledges and access to auction are permanently suspended
    - once caught scamming or cheating, you have a permanent dunce cap glued to your head which you are unable to unequip (LOL)
    Aren't the first 2 already an al ban ? The last one is the only one different from what i can tell, and if that were to happen would you want it to be a system or would you want it to be dealt by sts personally ? knowing ppl are in trouble or faking the trouble as well as the slow replies basically things we already seen or heard about sts support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

All this drama... Ugh. STS has said it and I say it everyday; All trades are final. If you gift or trade an item they are not obliged to return it. It's not scamming, they are still playing by the rules. It's not right, however it's how it is. I lost a good 26m, I complained a little but am trying to get back on my feet. I agree with you partially though, our criticism doesn't help the new players and has a negative overall impact upon the playing boundaries of these players. However they must as well learn from them. Give them advice, don't put them down

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    All this drama... Ugh. STS has said it and I say it everyday; All trades are final. If you gift or trade an item they are not obliged to return it. It's not scamming, they are still playing by the rules. It's not right, however it's how it is. I lost a good 26m, I complained a little but am trying to get back on my feet. I agree with you partially though, our criticism doesn't help the new players and has a negative overall impact upon the playing boundaries of these players. However they must as well learn from them. Give them advice, don't put them down
    I agree criticism won't help but it shows we are serious about it, new player or not they gonna get put down either way anyway and we can't stop that from being, thx to advice of don't trust anyone i now just pretend to be afk and go to another map to whoever tries to beg me for gold...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yep you can’t trust anyone over a screen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Even to people i trust, if they ask me to try one of my items i always tell them: sorry, no i can't; what tell me u will not drop your phone in the river or get hit by a car?? anything can happen, so because i don't like to stress out for no reason i never give something i would not want to lose. Simple as that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I stll think that scamming people with the intention to do so is against TOS (ruin your game experience). My opinion.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post: