Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PvP Rushers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsofjane View Post
    The only people I have rushed are those who are disrespectful to me first, and friends that I know don't care lol.

As far as new people, I started the game when rushing was what pvp was... It was normal. Didn't turn me off.

I mean we are killing right? Since when did killing become polite and sensitive? Next time my dad gets deployed to war., I'll make sure to tell him to not rush the enemy and wait for them to be as strong as the them before any fight.
    look - you will not have those friends long - ppl dont like to be rushed! you are hurting you relationships with your friends and dont even know it. keep rushing tho - see how the higer levels deal with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

lol - this is ef correct? hahah you are higher lvl - how did it feel getting pounded yesterday? haha keep rushing cuz you will get more of that!

hahaha

pro right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

see this is y i dont endgame pvp, ppl see a new name and boom 3 ppl are on to u. so i stick to 35 pvp where i am known

North Pole, Alaska...(i am dead serious).
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    i couldnt read past your first few sentences... "nobody likes to be rushed", "i like to be rushed"... lost me with the countradiction
    Oh, i'm sorry sir. I will go and edit that mistake just for you.
    BANNED.R.I.P:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 35 copperbear].|UNOOBSDIEMORE[lvl 65 int mage]|OZANK[lvl 50 pre-gcd Pvp pally]|LEETSTASH[lvl 4 Nontradeables stash]|TEHZ[lvl 26 pvp mage]SL:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 27 commando]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GELLIO77 View Post
    see this is y i dont endgame pvp, ppl see a new name and boom 3 ppl are on to u. so i stick to 35 pvp where i am known
    I have just started PvPing at end game and it's tough/frustrating going up against veteran pros as I try to learn. But most are pretty helpful if you're interested in learning and most want more skilled PvPers around.

However, I've also run into plenty of rushers, or groups that went 2/3v1 against me. Although I personally think it's lame, I just do my best to fight it off or leave if it gets out of control.

Just like PvE, some really good ppl and some bad seeds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Meh last comment, cuz I think I've said more than enough lol.......

It's all ones opinion, what is right, what is wrong, what is rude, what is fun...... Meh until there are rules stating the such I will play the way I think pvp should be played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Meh last comment, cuz I think I've said more than enough lol.......

It's all ones opinion, what is right, what is wrong, what is rude, what is fun...... Meh until there are rules stating the such I will play the way I think pvp should be played.
    example: speed limit says 65 mph, i drive 69-70 mph, police dont pull me over cuz it is a un writen rule that it is still ok to do, even though it is not writen out as a hard cut rule... rushing is in this grey area - its not nice and not a rule, however 98% of the ppl are telling you they dont like it, and stop, it is a "community" rule - go against the community and be ready for constant flaming and rushing back or booting.

look we are saying be part of our community - we want good players - and appriciate them!!!! comsmicghost beat my warbird like 15 times straight in a fair and even fight (not even for me i lost - lol) but how else will i learn how to kill a pally mage with out going head to head? so, come joing us with out rushing !!! please, beat me so i can get better and learn or gtfo (lol - inside joke).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush.
    I maintain that a person has no legitimate reason to rush.

Why suffer the loss in reputation if you can win fairly in straight up fight? It's not against the rules, but it is a highly dishonorable act.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WhoIsThis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    I maintain that a person has no legitimate reason to rush.

Why suffer the loss in reputation if you can win fairly in straight up fight? It's not against the rules, but it is a highly dishonorable act.
    Very well said! And how is this thread not closed yet?
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh uh, whats happening? I see flame ballz flying
    xBravvlX Lvl65 Bird l xGuardianx Lvl30 PvP Pally l xVanillax Lvl27 Pvp Mage l
    xLolipopx Lvl32 WarBird l
    Guardians Of Destiny Guild Master

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDeSTiNY View Post
    Oh uh, whats happening? I see flame ballz flying
    Hahah-- folks, let's all just enjoy PvP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

well said

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Running into a thorn in my side, once again. Getting teamed by a guild that is on lb. luckily for me not only do I have support but I can handle them. They seem to be persistant so I am taking measures to show them up. Revelation may be small and less active but my few active ppl can take that whole guild down. Bold and direct have my warnings and decrees have beem in game.
    If you see me or rev members fighting look st who and please stay away unless you have stake in this as well, for we are taking no prisoners.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No prisoners eh? Dang =.= XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    Running into a thorn in my side, once again. Getting teamed by a guild that is on lb. luckily for me not only do I have support but I can handle them. They seem to be persistant so I am taking measures to show them up. Revelation may be small and less active but my few active ppl can take that whole guild down. Bold and direct have my warnings and decrees have beem in game.
    If you see me or rev members fighting look st who and please stay away unless you have stake in this as well, for we are taking no prisoners.
    calm down... itll be okay cowboy lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    im only an invite away!!! my guild too will be glad to join in the pounding... eh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mejslll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

This.

What I see is a person who does not care about the fact that they are breaking accepted social norms, that they are ruining the experience of others, and that they have hypocritically complained when their reputation takes a hit. The person appears to only care about their experience without any regards to others experience.

It is not a formal rule (ex: follow this or else STS will ban you), but it is an accepted norm.

I mean we are killing right? Since when did killing become polite and sensitive? Next time my dad gets deployed to war., I'll make sure to tell him to not rush the enemy and wait for them to be as strong as the them before any fight.
    This is a computer game - not a real war. Modern warfare has very little honor or glory, although there have been in ancient times some wars that have been waged with widely honored and respected codes of honor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

probably in before lock...
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Ironic the thread is about rushers and here is a rusher and teamer not to mention liar on the thread trying to ruin Revs rep. Which is good mind you as you can see by our rep bar and status.
    New Age Legends should drop you for you are detrimental to their credibility and rep. Which is already a thin ice with me.
    Please stop posting. You are trying to exploit us and damage our good names which imo is a direct violation of TOS. Has scam written all over it, pay me for a round you cheated in so you can play again? Right... Go somewhere with this.
    Last edited by AbsolutePally; 12-20-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    This.

What I see is a person who does not care about the fact that they are breaking accepted social norms, that they are ruining the experience of others, and that they have hypocritically complained when their reputation takes a hit. The person appears to only care about their experience without any regards to others experience.

It is not a formal rule (ex: follow this or else STS will ban you), but it is an accepted norm.

This is a computer game - not a real war. Modern warfare has very little honor or glory, although there have been in ancient times some wars that have been waged with widely honored and respected codes of honor.
    Because my other posts got deleted: I am going to assume it is because I mentioned a players name in my post. Luckily, my computer was open so that my original posts could be copied and edited to fit STS policy.

Original and revised post (edited out name):

I haven't rushed anyone that I dont know. I rush my friends because that is the way they like to play also. Again, honor, rep, respect.... all in someones opinion how to earn it. Before you judge my play style, you might want to play with me first. You will notice that I make the game as enjoyable as possible for ALL those there. Most of my friends were serious haters in the beginning.... Some of those that hated so bad asked to join my guild.

As for breaking a social norm? Yes... I am. I could name so many examples in history where breaking the social norm helped us all, but this would become a political thing, so the closest one I can come up with is Elvis and rock and roll. He broke all social norms in the music industry, people hated him, tv stations and radio stations banned him.... Then what happened? An entire new genre was formed, pathing the way for so many more to come.

Some of my play style comes from the fact that I dont care much about K/D ratio. I think someone should start a thread about this, and why or why not k/d means anything to them.

It is what it is. Haters are gonna hate, until they play with us.

To anyone wanting an honest match:
    Make sure u invite people in. This protects both parties involved. Also, have someone else hold the money, someone neutral. Might be hard to find but try. Yes, I haven't been paid due money from a match, but I let it go. I wasnt serious enough about it to invite others to hold our money or to judge so Im not gonna complain. I forgive very fast as I would rather enjoy the game then hold a grudge against someone. Although, in my opinion, those that dont pay and are dishonest are much worse than any rusher I know.

Challenge: Come play with me and Rush. You might just have fun.