Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Festerfang Expansion Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol didn’t know there were so many mage heaters in the game, just curious to see how many of them never asked for ds before inviting mages to maus and to see if they will be happy to take 1 hour to complete 1 run in m6. Strange i didn’t read anyone disappointed in rogues running with full str build and dragon daggers.
    Just to be clear i always used full int build and full int equip, my real hope is that spirits weap will have a usefull proc cause tainted weap’s proc seems useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    They should also nerf wildfire and immo staff procs IMO. All weapons should be nerfed to their intended levels...
    Wildfire was already nerfed and if as you said immo don’t have % health dmg what’s there to nerf? Having a dmg based on stats only means your items are already capped.
    Imho having new weap with better procs will automatically bring people to use new weap, if we are still full of rogues running with drag daggers and wars using drag sword or glint aegis it’s cause they don’t find new proc good enough or don’t have 30m to spend for a terror blade.
    This is why i like the farming system for new spirit weapons, so few lucky people who looted good items can’t inflate their prices as they wish and once again i hope spirit’s proc will be usefull.
    Just few days and we’ll finally discover it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slamdk For This Useful Post: