Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with Para gem?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default What to do with Para gem?

Hello. I have returned to Arcor after a break. I think the last event I played was a Halloween event where you got blinky and a gem called paraceleus. At the time I was saving up for a mythic weapon but never could afford it so this gem is currently still in my stash. My question is, what is the best item I should put this into? I am a lvl 61 warrior who is getting used to all the changes. Farming locks seems pointless now as they sell for only 2k. I have 100 gl so my main source of money is farming graveyard as I've not unlocked the mausoleum. What should I save up for to put the gem in. Also can someone tell me what happened to the price of locks. Why are they so low now?

Thanks in advance.

Macgreaze

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

After checking my stash my para is not there. You can't sell or trade it so has arcane legends taken it from people that didn't use it or turn it into gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

So buy an arcane artifact for 9mil-10mil and put the para on it and sell for 25mil or so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    Hello. I have returned to Arcor after a break. I think the last event I played was a Halloween event where you got blinky and a gem called paraceleus. At the time I was saving up for a mythic weapon but never could afford it so this gem is currently still in my stash. My question is, what is the best item I should put this into? I am a lvl 61 warrior who is getting used to all the changes. Farming locks seems pointless now as they sell for only 2k. I have 100 gl so my main source of money is farming graveyard as I've not unlocked the mausoleum. What should I save up for to put the gem in. Also can someone tell me what happened to the price of locks. Why are they so low now?

Thanks in advance.

Macgreaze
    If you really want to make profit, save it forever, this might be the last para stone left in the game.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It's no longer in my stash. I was keeping this and now it's vanished. I did not break it down into
    gems and I have never had enough gold to put it into a weapon. I hope someone who works on this game can tell me why they took unused para gems away

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It was deffo there 2 weeks ago. And it's impossible to swap or sell. So where did it go?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

So locks are so cheap because of a few reasons:

Gold Loot is the thing right now, the drop rates are so low(opinion!) In locks its just better to save plat for event locks and the such. Loot in the locks is just outdated. StG said a while back(almost certain) that they would (weekly basis?) Rotate arcane or heroic eggs in the twilight locks(one or the other), but here we are .

You did choose the right time to come back though , events have been great, quality of life has increased and there are soo many things you can do.

About your Para, too bad you didn't screen shot it just for proof to send to sts support, either way send support a ticket with as much (cohesive and relevant) info about your situation. Like stated, that could have been the only para left, and be worth ALOT. I would save it, untill you can find some well informed vets as to the proper use of this gem as i don't really PvP. The price WILL NOT depreciate unless sts released Para 2.0 which they won't.

So, don't worry about locks atm, farm some gold and get that question on your para to sts support right away! Good luck and welcome back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Post email to devs for missing para.. i think they will give it back(if deleted)

Save gold or earn huge trust , buy a arcane artifact , put para in it and sell it for 50m+ price of artifact i.e. 50m for para.. dont use it on any thing else.. para cant be gemmed to any gear 46+.
    So arcane artifacts are best use and value for para

And keep it safe, maybe lord voldemort will try to get it to revive himself. :P

(Dont share ur account, people will try to scam. U probably have "The Most Valuable Item" of Arcane Legends)
    Last edited by Majin; 05-28-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Post email to devs for missing para.. i think they will give it back(if deleted)

Save gold or earn huge trust , buy a arcane artifact , put para in it and sell it for 50m+ price of artifact i.e. 50m for para.. dont use it on any thing else.. para cant be gemmed to any gear 46+.
    So arcane artifacts are best use and value for para

And keep it safe, maybe lord voldemort will try to get it to revive himself.

(Dont share ur account, people will try to scam. U probably have "The Most Valuable Item" of Arcane Legends)
    Para gem isn't worth 50m lol
    And it's definitely not most valuable item in AL
    Artifacts with para gems are selling for 25m something around it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

People will pay big money just for aura.....
    Hope you will get it back
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I think Artifact now is the best option. But the price of Para is not as high as you would expect, it's just around 8-10M maybe.

I bought a Paladin Artifact with Para gem for around 23M, but I heard later some were sold for up to 28M, so it's around there probably, the awakeninhs are important too.

Anyway, good luck with recovering it if it really disappeared as you're saying.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Update: I got an email saying the para gem had been returned but when I check my stash it's not there. However there is now a standard gem of each normal type. My guess is that there is a glitch that is liquidisING unused para gems. I am hoping they will fix this ASAP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Did you inadvertently craft it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post

Thanks in advance.

Macgreaze
    The economy is no longer driven by lock opening ever since they removed km3 and people stopped opening locked since the items weren’t worth much and there were better ways to spend platnum which guarantees gold.

You need to find someone with Avarice belt who pvp at level 10. They will be willing to pay a lot for it. No others items are worth it atm so keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    The economy is no longer driven by lock opening ever since they removed km3 and people stopped opening locked since the items weren’t worth much and there were better ways to spend platnum which guarantees gold.

You need to find someone with Avarice belt who pvp at level 10. They will be willing to pay a lot for it. No others items are worth it atm so keep it.

U can craft para gems on those lvl 30 arc artis aswell.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    U can craft para gems on those lvl 30 arc artis aswell.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    They devalued so much I wouldn’t bother

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Did you inadvertently craft it?
    No. It was always just in my stash then disappeared. When I sent the email I was told it had been given back but all I've received is a standard gem of each type. This leads me to believe it's a glitch. I've not had a response yet so maybe if a developer reads this they can look into it and tell me why it disappeared and when I can expect it back.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 06-01-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    People will pay big money just for aura.....
    Hope you will get it back
    Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I've sent 2 emails now and got no response. You have said you will return the para but gave me a standard gem of each type instead. I did not keep that para in my stash for 3 years to have it turned into garbage stones. Fix this immediately and give me my para back

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

They have obviously tried to get rid of paras now however this is not fair. You didn't put a "use by" date on the gem. If you had told me I needed to use it or lose it I would have put it into an item. Taking it away without notification is wrong. Give it back.