Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
I'm hoping my sarcasm radar if a bit off... but are you seriously suggesting its hilarious that people want to complain?

Personally, I'm genuinely disappointed with the timing of the release and am gonna defend my right to give STS some feedback on the matter.

I had my expectations set by STS, had set aside three days solid well in advance of the 24th, had a heap of plat and the goal of the vanity shield. That sadly isn't gonna happen now and I'll not have the chance for the vanity so I think I have every right to say why I'm disappointed and raise the issue on the appropriate thread. (for info I've gone into more detail directly to STS)

You have one view and I have a differing one, that's what makes the world such a beautiful place, but the problems only arise when people don't respect each others view. I'm not saying you need to agree but at least respect their view and show some sort of empathy and maybe even some valid reasons why you don't agree.

Frankly, I find it astonishing that people haven't been more understanding of the people who hadn't quite reached 61. I'm relatively lucky, I still have my plat, but many people don't.

Could I point you in the direction of this thread which highlights exactly why there are so many people worried about posting on the forums. Comments like this arent going to encourage people to speak honestly and give STS balanced feedback, both positive and negative.

I'm disappointed you think it's hilarious that people have been unfortunate with the timing of the release and want to raise this with STS. It's this kind of feedback that allows STS to manage the next release better, to reduce the amount of people negatively effected and to improve the game for the future.

I'm not going to comment any further but feel free to PM me if you want to know the reasons I haven't levelled previously or are vaguely interested in understanding my view.

Woah. I don't think my meaning was conveyed very well. What I find hilarious is the fact that no matter when the content is release someone somewhere will be deeply dissatisfied. It's the nature of having "elite" rewards with deadline. No matter when the deadline is it will frustrate someone somewhere. Basically I find it hilarious because it is a situation where someone somewhere will be forced to loose. I am not finding it hilarious that you missed out on a reward, I am finding the whole situation hilarious when I step back and look at the original intent behind elite rewards vs the results.