Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mount Fang Expansion for Pocket Legends - New Level Cap and New Adventure!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    OMG.......Why ALWAYS A MONDAY
    I cant play MON-FRI and thats when the Equipement drop easily (the day the level is lauched)
    And i know that u guys r off on sat-sun but why not make it friday next time
    We want to have time to correct any issues that come up. Patching early in the week gives us time to do that.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

well time for me to lvl up considering im still lvl 52 lol
    STS SUBREDDIT
    Reddit / Steam have claimed me and my soul. aka less Spacetime games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington View Post
    well time for me to lvl up considering im still lvl 52 lol
    Should have an easier time now!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nd-of-November!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sam you answered one question but can you answer mine please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamnobody View Post
    WTH? Is it suppose to be launch on 24Nov? I hv 12k xp left to 61.... And just spent many plat prepare to hit the cap next week, BUT not today!!! Now I have spent the plat for nothing just because your false announcement http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Are-You-Ready
    OK I will quit. Not Will. I am quitting NOW. BTW, I still have 30 plats in my pocket. Keep it.
    Where's the false information? Sts stated 'within' 3 weeks, and 'in time for' thanksgiving, never said it would be out exactly on 24th.
    Kthxbai

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    Where's the false information? Sts stated 'within' 3 weeks, and 'in time for' thanksgiving, never said it would be out exactly on 24th.
    Kthxbai

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Well, thx for your info. It is my bad that I misunderstand what is the meaning of "in time" and "within 3 weeks" = "<10 days". I deserved spent plats for nothing. Thx for your supporting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamnobody View Post
    WTH? Is it suppose to be launch on 24Nov? I hv 12k xp left to 61.... And just spent many plat prepare to hit the cap next week, BUT not today!!! Now I have spent the plat for nothing just because your false announcement http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Are-You-Ready
    OK I will quit. Not Will. I am quitting NOW. BTW, I still have 30 plats in my pocket. Keep it.
    It was less than three weeks hence the title of the thread. And if you go back and read it again you will find that it does not say it will be updated on the 24th that was a rumour. Im pretty sure they wanted to go spend time with thier families on thanksgiving and not spending it updating thier game and patching for fixes.
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hmm.... I'm glad I didnt start the grind to 61 which I had planned for the next 3 days on my days off....

Not particularly happy about not being able to get the shield now.... Not happy at all.... q=('-')=p
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah very disappointed. Bunch of greedy holes. Thanx for the bad info. Def not buying plat ever again.
    Bluuuue 55 dex bird; Blueaxe 55 str bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJMdivine View Post
    It was less than three weeks hence the title of the thread. And if you go back and read it again you will find that it does not say it will be updated on the 24th that was a rumour. Im pretty sure they wanted to go spend time with thier families on thanksgiving and not spending it updating thier game and patching for fixes.
    IF u are talking about the EXACT "wording" in the announcement "AND" in the Dev/Spacetime Studios (not customer) point of view, I totally agreed your conslusion.

If u ask me look back to the announcement, pls think again.

Yes, I assumed the patch will launch on 24 Nov, may be I should say "arround" instead of "on"?
    If u "GO BACK" to my post, I am about to 61, maybe just need 1-2 days more. Which I was not planned to CAP "ON" exactly "24 Nov" as well. But it doesnt matter now. Also, the voting result doesn't matter now.

If someday your Boss/teacher ask u to finish the work/assignment within 3 weeks. At the end they didnt give u credit because you didnt finish in 10 days. Don blame them.

Thx all for your attention. Case closed and I wont reply again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Happy to see the new level out!!!!
    I wasn't a nuri fan, but that is just personal preference.
    I can't believe I fell so short of getting that shield though.
    Lol can't always get what we want. If it was all easy would
    it be this fun???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Wow this is earlier than expected!!!!! Well appreciate new dungeons and new updates!!! On the other hand pls keep your communication and schedule neatly.... Well thanks!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Am I the only one finding it hilarious that people are going to complain about a level cap raise no matter what the release date is? Heck. How dare STS not work around MY schedule!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Lastly, a warning... watch out for this guy!

I'm gonna have SO much fun drawing him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Am I the only one finding it hilarious that people are going to complain about a level cap raise no matter what the release date is? Heck. How dare STS not work around MY schedule!
    I'm hoping my sarcasm radar if a bit off... but are you seriously suggesting its hilarious that people want to complain?

Personally, I'm genuinely disappointed with the timing of the release and am gonna defend my right to give STS some feedback on the matter.

I had my expectations set by STS, had set aside three days solid well in advance of the 24th, had a heap of plat and the goal of the vanity shield. That sadly isn't gonna happen now and I'll not have the chance for the vanity so I think I have every right to say why I'm disappointed and raise the issue on the appropriate thread. (for info I've gone into more detail directly to STS)

You have one view and I have a differing one, that's what makes the world such a beautiful place, but the problems only arise when people don't respect each others view. I'm not saying you need to agree but at least respect their view and show some sort of empathy and maybe even some valid reasons why you don't agree.

Frankly, I find it astonishing that people haven't been more understanding of the people who hadn't quite reached 61. I'm relatively lucky, I still have my plat, but many people don't.

Could I point you in the direction of this thread which highlights exactly why there are so many people worried about posting on the forums. Comments like this arent going to encourage people to speak honestly and give STS balanced feedback, both positive and negative.

I'm disappointed you think it's hilarious that people have been unfortunate with the timing of the release and want to raise this with STS. It's this kind of feedback that allows STS to manage the next release better, to reduce the amount of people negatively effected and to improve the game for the future.

I'm not going to comment any further but feel free to PM me if you want to know the reasons I haven't levelled previously or are vaguely interested in understanding my view.
    Last edited by Redbridge; 11-15-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    I'm hoping my sarcasm radar if a bit off... but are you seriously suggesting its hilarious that people want to complain?

Personally, I'm genuinely disappointed with the timing of the release and am gonna defend my right to give STS some feedback on the matter.

I had my expectations set by STS, had set aside three days solid well in advance of the 24th, had a heap of plat and the goal of the vanity shield. That sadly isn't gonna happen now and I'll not have the chance for the vanity so I think I have every right to say why I'm disappointed and raise the issue on the appropriate thread. (for info I've gone into more detail directly to STS)

You have one view and I have a differing one, that's what makes the world such a beautiful place, but the problems only arise when people don't respect each others view. I'm not saying you need to agree but at least respect their view and show some sort of empathy and maybe even some valid reasons why you don't agree.

Frankly, I find it astonishing that people haven't been more understanding of the people who hadn't quite reached 61. I'm relatively lucky, I still have my plat, but many people don't.

Could I point you in the direction of this thread which highlights exactly why there are so many people worried about posting on the forums. Comments like this arent going to encourage people to speak honestly and give STS balanced feedback, both positive and negative.

I'm disappointed you think it's hilarious that people have been unfortunate with the timing of the release and want to raise this with STS. It's this kind of feedback that allows STS to manage the next release better, to reduce the amount of people negatively effected and to improve the game for the future.

I'm not going to comment any further but feel free to PM me if you want to know the reasons I haven't levelled previously or are vaguely interested in understanding my view.

Woah. I don't think my meaning was conveyed very well. What I find hilarious is the fact that no matter when the content is release someone somewhere will be deeply dissatisfied. It's the nature of having "elite" rewards with deadline. No matter when the deadline is it will frustrate someone somewhere. Basically I find it hilarious because it is a situation where someone somewhere will be forced to loose. I am not finding it hilarious that you missed out on a reward, I am finding the whole situation hilarious when I step back and look at the original intent behind elite rewards vs the results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If I mangaged to hit 61, with no elixers except last 10k most people should have. I have two jobs and work 70+ hours a week. I only played 1-2 hours Max a day including weekends. Also I got there before Halloween, so you really can't complain .... u knew it was coming yet you got mad. On a side note, MT fang is awesome!! Great job devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post

He was making a joke dude. Don't take things do seriously...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned:482732
    Jesus Christ, I had 80k XP. Got busy with work, so I couldn't play last week, decide to get back to grinding today and the expansion hit. No warning or anything. Can I at the very least get a refund for all of the platnium I spent trying to hit 61?
    Did you have fun playing the game? I'm sorry you didn't hit 61. Sts should not have to give a refund everybody get make it . I buy platinum to thank them for a cool game. Why would you want to take food off their plates?
    Last edited by arischal; 11-17-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arischal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned:482732
    Jesus Christ, I had 80k XP. Got busy with work, so I couldn't play last week, decide to get back to grinding today and the expansion hit. No warning or anything. Can I at the very least get a refund for all of the platnium I spent trying to hit 61?
    Did you have fun playing the game? I'm sorru you didn't hit 61. Sts should not have to give a refund everybody get make it . I buy platinum to thank them for a cool game. Why would you want to take food off their plates?
    I understand his feeling. There was some post that it will be nov 21 or might be im wrong so exact date should have been announced first. Running nuri map 1 is not enjoyable when you just run for getting 50k exp IMO. If i am sts dev, 80k is enough for me to give him vanity shield pls dont get me wrong im a fan of sts and i wanna say good job for doing this game or business for us

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden