Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mount Fang Expansion for Pocket Legends - New Level Cap and New Adventure!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Lastly, a warning... watch out for this guy!

I'm gonna have SO much fun drawing him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If I mangaged to hit 61, with no elixers except last 10k most people should have. I have two jobs and work 70+ hours a week. I only played 1-2 hours Max a day including weekends. Also I got there before Halloween, so you really can't complain .... u knew it was coming yet you got mad. On a side note, MT fang is awesome!! Great job devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Am I the only one finding it hilarious that people are going to complain about a level cap raise no matter what the release date is? Heck. How dare STS not work around MY schedule!
    I'm hoping my sarcasm radar if a bit off... but are you seriously suggesting its hilarious that people want to complain?

Personally, I'm genuinely disappointed with the timing of the release and am gonna defend my right to give STS some feedback on the matter.

I had my expectations set by STS, had set aside three days solid well in advance of the 24th, had a heap of plat and the goal of the vanity shield. That sadly isn't gonna happen now and I'll not have the chance for the vanity so I think I have every right to say why I'm disappointed and raise the issue on the appropriate thread. (for info I've gone into more detail directly to STS)

You have one view and I have a differing one, that's what makes the world such a beautiful place, but the problems only arise when people don't respect each others view. I'm not saying you need to agree but at least respect their view and show some sort of empathy and maybe even some valid reasons why you don't agree.

Frankly, I find it astonishing that people haven't been more understanding of the people who hadn't quite reached 61. I'm relatively lucky, I still have my plat, but many people don't.

Could I point you in the direction of this thread which highlights exactly why there are so many people worried about posting on the forums. Comments like this arent going to encourage people to speak honestly and give STS balanced feedback, both positive and negative.

I'm disappointed you think it's hilarious that people have been unfortunate with the timing of the release and want to raise this with STS. It's this kind of feedback that allows STS to manage the next release better, to reduce the amount of people negatively effected and to improve the game for the future.

I'm not going to comment any further but feel free to PM me if you want to know the reasons I haven't levelled previously or are vaguely interested in understanding my view.
    He was making a joke dude. Don't take things do seriously...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned:482732
    Jesus Christ, I had 80k XP. Got busy with work, so I couldn't play last week, decide to get back to grinding today and the expansion hit. No warning or anything. Can I at the very least get a refund for all of the platnium I spent trying to hit 61?
    Did you have fun playing the game? I'm sorry you didn't hit 61. Sts should not have to give a refund everybody get make it . I buy platinum to thank them for a cool game. Why would you want to take food off their plates?
    Last edited by arischal; 11-17-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arischal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned:482732
    Jesus Christ, I had 80k XP. Got busy with work, so I couldn't play last week, decide to get back to grinding today and the expansion hit. No warning or anything. Can I at the very least get a refund for all of the platnium I spent trying to hit 61?
    Did you have fun playing the game? I'm sorru you didn't hit 61. Sts should not have to give a refund everybody get make it . I buy platinum to thank them for a cool game. Why would you want to take food off their plates?
    I understand his feeling. There was some post that it will be nov 21 or might be im wrong so exact date should have been announced first. Running nuri map 1 is not enjoyable when you just run for getting 50k exp IMO. If i am sts dev, 80k is enough for me to give him vanity shield pls dont get me wrong im a fan of sts and i wanna say good job for doing this game or business for us

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I find it hilarious some people think they do it for us. If it was for us they would have scheduled according to the vote. Its a business. They do it for money. Hence the mad dash to the cap before the raise. Love bluuuue
    Bluuuue 55 dex bird; Blueaxe 55 str bear

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluuuue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I really feel sympathy for those who tried to reach cap to get their vanity shield but mt fang was "sudden released". I have my vanity crown and shield actually but feels me bad for the others. I know sts have their own reason for this and this forum is a good way to clarify things. They said 3 weeks to go for lvl 61 but i think it was not 3 weeks but correct me if im wrong. Anyway hope players affected will still play to get a new vanity item at 66!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elf-Orc-Naga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I thank you Elf-Orc-Naga.

And I don't think Elly and I really have a deep disagreement. Rather than post more times here I'll just say I think we both have feelings. I understand where you're coming from and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you again Elf - your post is a nice splash of cool water.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf-Orc-Naga View Post
    I really feel sympathy for those who tried to reach cap to get their vanity shield but mt fang was "sudden released". I have my vanity crown and shield actually but feels me bad for the others. I know sts have their own reason for this and this forum is a good way to clarify things. They said 3 weeks to go for lvl 61 but i think it was not 3 weeks but correct me if im wrong. Anyway hope players affected will still play to get a new vanity item at 66!
    2.718281828459045235360287471352662497757247093699 95957496696762772407663035354759457138217852516642 74274663919320030599218174135966290435729003342952 60595630738132328

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n00b13st View Post

And I don't think Elly and I really have a deep disagreement. Rather than post more times here I'll just say I think we both have feelings. I understand where you're coming from and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.
    I do, and I'm glad to hear that you know where I'm coming from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

everyone just stop complaining and deal with it just be thankful that sts could create and release something
    STS SUBREDDIT
    Reddit / Steam have claimed me and my soul. aka less Spacetime games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Elly is one of the respected and might be one of the best players here so i do not argue with him. I just wanted to point out that devs should have utilized the forum as well. Saying less than three weeks is a subset of saying less than a year. Theres a vague implication of less than if i were them ill use the content will be updated sooner at least after xxx weeks. Well just imo. Sorry for off topic. The boss is hard to kill and really challenging very nice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington View Post
    everyone just stop complaining and deal with it just be thankful that sts could create and release something
    Our critics and appreciation are okay. Thats the forum for. Everybody learns and this will improve pl better and better in the future. I love sts and their games. enjoy everyone!
    Last edited by Elf-Orc-Naga; 11-16-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I just hit 58! Now I can finally go here!

PL Valkarya- 65 dex/int Mage~Ubernova- 51 str bear~Bearwithbow- 27 farmer dex bear~valksfarmer- 10 farmer bird
    SL Uberhealer- 40 engi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Congrats Playa! Good luck in new levels, I hope you have/get a good team to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by PL Playa View Post
    I just hit 58! Now I can finally go here!
    2.718281828459045235360287471352662497757247093699 95957496696762772407663035354759457138217852516642 74274663919320030599218174135966290435729003342952 60595630738132328