Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-06-28 Content Update (255932)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Cry is clearing the entire map each and every time, like just about everyone else is doing.
    Just like the Super Lotto here. A person can win the Lotto with just one ticket vs a person with a 1million tickets.

Trajectory bird is like the 1 guy with one ticket. Cry is like the player that bought 1million ticket. :P

Tell Cry that the event isn't over yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    "Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. "----

One cycle = seeing a boss.

Some players do not unlock the gate at the castle and reach the boss. They kill the mobs only.

I think dropping x2 or 3 red eggs is worth more than the white lighting vanities. Hundreds of players would like the red egg to complete the Red Devil set They prefer the red egg than the devil's shield.
    So someone who does 1 run gets a drop because they ran time while others put 16+ hours and counting in to get absolutely nothing. Its not about being fair. Its not a consistant drop rate. Its so random just like myxx. Starries were consistent when you run 150+ runs. Those were 1min runs before dev at 77 cap. Stuff like that at random puts people off from even trying to grind for the event. It makes people want to stop playing because they put time in, yet to no succession. Ive personally done over 400 runs and spawned 30 myxx and not a single vanity. I enjoy the grind but the majority dont and kills any hope that they could possible have.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh ok i really don't want the egg i just want the red devil set and i am willing to pay 3m for a tradeable version of it tbh i don't even like the color red but my hair is red so i just went with it

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

It's a matter of frustrated players losing motivation after spending two solid days farming for event vanities and looting none. Those who have surpassed gold tier continue to accrue points for the vanities and nothing else. The frustration is real across the majority of the game from what I've gathered, and your perspective is somehow missing the point.

The vanity drop rates could be buffed for the last day of the event to the joy of these hard working and dedicated players.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's a matter of frustrated players losing motivation after spending two solid days farming for event vanities and looting none. Those who have surpassed gold tier continue to accrue points for the vanities and nothing else. The frustration is real across the majority of the game from what I've gathered, and your perspective is somehow missing the point.

The vanity drop rates could be buffed for the last day of the event to the joy of these hard working and dedicated players.
    Doubling the drop rate on the last day of the event is a great idea. There would still only be a few vanities that drop, but it would make a lot of players happy knowing they have a chance. (Including me)
    Last edited by jimborocket; 06-30-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

+1 from me ;-;

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I heard cry dropped a white lighting shield and we still have 12 hrs to go. Ez money for him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Great news, a good friend of mine who is a avid farmer got lucky again.

The first guild event he looted white lighting armor.

This individual event he looted black gold helm.

He made the most of the opportunities given to him by participating in the events, and with persistence and hardwork he got lucky drops (he used no plat elixirs to farm).

Use this as a motivator to go and farm those rare vanities.

Good luck every one, you gotta be in it to win it.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    He made the most of the opportunities given to him by participating in the events, and with persistence and hardwork he got lucky drops (he used no plat elixirs to farm).
    Grats to your friend! But as if the players I refer to aren't participating, persistent, and putting in the hard work lol.... That's not the case at all. Yes, good luck to everyone. A little over one day left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

So far 4 myxx 25k points in/15k PVE Kills 2x gold egg 1 blue egg on end of day 2. GG not everyone gets lucky but if you wait patiently and grind your *** off it will be you soon

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    not everyone gets lucky but if you wait patiently and grind your *** off it will be you soon
    As I was saying in another tooic.

Name:  Screenshot_20180630-201658.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  236.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Idk if you are aware but it is way too small to read and if you zoom it gets fuzzy not being rude or anything just trying to let you know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

38 myxx, 57k score and not a single vanity. This puts people off from wanting to grind for items that take 40+hrs to even have a chance at.
    Another reason people are suggesting to increase myxx spawn. I also think we should add more vanities such as the ones 3pc suggested (white lightning mantle/egg) Add a "demon lightning" set to the loot table aswell. Thats 11 items that are lootable from myxx. This will create people grinding (of coures with increased spawn/drop rates) the map for whichever set/pieces they want/need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Event was great, minus the farming part. 16k kills and not a single vanity drop. Myself and many others are frustrated about this. Drop rates need to be buffed up just a bit next event. Farming was absolutely terrible. At this point I’ve given up and i’m just waiting for the Red Devil set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yha I gave up Saturday it's hard to farm with out any drops and on top of that ppl always asking me to help them out not to mention my wonky sleep schedule but I guess I should be glad it was not on July 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I'm seeing a wide array of players voicing the same concerns about this event. There seems to be consensus regarding the problems/frustrations we've all identified.

As for an event on July 4, this game often has events during major holidays, which means players must choose between sacrificing spending time with their families/loved ones on special occasions, or missing out on participating in rewarding events.

8.5 hours left, good luck, all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

I love these events.

I feel its all about having the right attitude, to enjoy anything in life.

I appreciate all the hardwork and effort Cinco and sts are placing into Pocket Legends currently.

Pocket Legends is a game for entertainment.

We all play PL in our spare time for that. If you desire something on game, strive for it. Make the most of the opportunities given to you.

Be it with time or plat, we all have the same chances to get what we desire.

Try to enjoy the experience, and just have fun. The right attitude helps so much.
    Last edited by Fwend; 07-01-2018 at 03:26 PM.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    We all play PL in our spare time for that. If you desire something on game, strive for it
    Spare time? Many have confirmed they've spent nearly 50 hours farming as of the time of this post, some have looted nothing, others have looted some items. Good for them. But when playing a game for more hours than the average person spends at an office during an entire workweek, all over the course of a single weekend, in order to have a chance at looting rare vanity/vanities, something is terribly wrong. 4-5 hours a day, or even during the entire event, is a much more accurate, healthy and respectful definition of one's "spare time".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh I go to the bar everything July 4th to pay respect to my fallen comrades so I am not going to do anything until I have done that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

I want a golden egg, reminds me of Veruca Salt.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...s2dSw2VJ4HkTPC

The Oompa loompa's said it well.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...SWO08_atGcA3vc

Enjoy the event for what it is.
    Last edited by Fwend; 07-01-2018 at 04:37 PM.

-Helen Keller