Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback on expansion

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Too much complaining I see. This is the best expansion yet! Of course there will be teething problems as it's a massive update. The maps seem almost never ending and the graphics are phenomenal.

My feedback is a massive thank you to all the people who worked hard on this.
    We really are being spoiled now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    Too much complaining I see. This is the best expansion yet! Of course there will be teething problems as it's a massive update. The maps seem almost never ending and the graphics are phenomenal.

Lol you were just complaining about lower levels entering a map that you thought wasn't for them on your other thread XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

“We really are being spoiled now”
    Suuuurrreeee, keep living in your fantasy world lol if you think this is being spoiled, you probably never played the game in 2013-15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I just want the wedding notifications to stop..please. I can't stand it. It's so intrusive and I saw one player saying they wanted a divorce! Yes it's nice and it's cute to see a warrior wearing a wedding dress but we don't need the notices. I'm married in real life and came to arlor for a rest from that. Oh, before the mental pictures start, my husband did not wear a wedding dress. Neither did I come to think of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My opinion is that this expansion is nice ly sts <3

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dtrigueros View Post
    “We really are being spoiled now”
    Suuuurrreeee, keep living in your fantasy world lol if you think this is being spoiled, you probably never played the game in 2013-15
    Hmm considering I joined the forum a few months before you.

Look. I get it. You and I - we're old school! We remember the past with rose tinted spectacles. The good ol' days when there was only 3 main type of gems. Back when locks were worth something and Tindirin was hardcore. It was a simpler time and maybe it was a happier time but look how far we have came dude!

You honestly can't tell me you don't enjoy sticking it to the Cryostar or that you don't wait in anticipation for Northal to awaken so you can put him back in the ground!

The expansions are incredible. Did you honestly think the game would be as big as it is now back in 2014?

Give credit where credit is due.

And as for the marriages. You all realise it is a new feature so of course everyone is taking advantage of it. In a weeks time you will get 3 or 4 notifications tops a day and they stay on screen for 2 seconds.

I stand by my statement that we are all spoiled. That's why so many complain. Remember this is a free to play game with no ads.

Arcane Legends is awesome and the expansion is epic.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 06-29-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Feedback on expansion

Hmm considering I joined the forum a few months before you.

Look. I get it. You and I - we're old school! We remember the past with rose tinted spectacles. The good ol' days when there was only 3 main type of gems. Back when locks were worth something and Tindirin was hardcore. It was a simpler time and maybe it was a happier time but look how far we have came dude!

You honestly can't tell me you don't enjoy sticking it to the Cryostar or that you don't wait in anticipation for Northal to awaken so you can put him back in the ground!

The expansions are incredible. Did you honestly think the game would be as big as it is now back in 2014?

Give credit where credit is due.

And as for the marriages. You all realise it is a new feature so of course everyone is taking advantage of it. In a weeks time you will get 3 or 4 notifications tops a day and they stay on screen for 2 seconds.

I stand by my statement that we are all spoiled. That's why so many complain. Remember this is a free to play games with no ads.

Arcane Legends is awesome.
    I’ve been playing since the lvl cap was 16 but joined the forums when it was around 56. Forums never really interested me until now.

But yeah I guess you’re right to an extent. However, I wouldn’t go as far as saying spoiled.

There have been really bad events for the past year and just one expansion doesn’t make up for them. They should be consistent with their content and not release it if they know they aren’t 100% done. This expansion is great and all but it’s just the bugs that make it unenjoyable. They should easily be able to fix these things but it seems like they can’t.

Every game company has its flaws and drawbacks so I’m just pointing out STS’s.

There are just obvious problems that can be dealt with easily but haven’t which annoys me. But hey, like you said. It’s free to play so who am I to complain.
    Last edited by Dtrigueros; 06-29-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I want to hear feedback about the gears.Anybody have it already?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Al is no ads cuz players use plat XD we're complaining or being spoiled is cuz sts is asking us to but in a better way because they want to better al which is what we all want, for the marriage yes everyone is using it but it doesn't change the fact that sts can still do something about the notifications (button to disable it) that people don't wanna see popping up everytime

Another thing is people are so busy trying to tell others to appreciate the game, its your choice to do it or not, but the people that are expressing ideas are the ones that want more for al like sts does, not saying no one cares cuz obviously everyone does, you guys just care in the best way you guys can think of even tho those ways are different from everyone's elses ways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

There are no rings that have chance to add 1 dex. Int and str only so need a fix

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

"Also am I mistaken or spouse chat is missing?"
    /s for spouse chat
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lojack For This Useful Post:

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    There are no rings that have chance to add 1 dex. Int and str only so need a fix
    In the future as we add the other expansion gear
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Are normal locks gone for good. Because I got a swamp crate in tindirin today.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

My opinions for this expansion:

This really is the biggest expansion, in terms of additive features, gears, concepts, plans and sneaky gold sinks.

I say biggest, not greatest for a reason. When Maus, followed up by Esg, it was a gateway for people to be millionaires, gold being the reward attracted the major sum of the community. As gold is the most flexible currency, that it has the extent to even buy plat now.

So nearly 2yrs to come, yet I see most people log just to farm for hours. As it is guranteed profit that made most happy till now.

Now, this expansion in my opinion is the best in its genre, what do I mean? Most of the useful gears can either be looted or token bought. Which is something that rich people couldn't buy, spirit gear is tradable, but the main gears ( mire, arcane gears ) aren't tradable, so they got to be grinding. In this case is how a mmorpg should be.

About the new features, for me the new chat system is necessary, why? You go to a town, few seconds later your chatbox is bambarded with spams like "sell this buy that", not only there is a good chance of missing a pm etc. But you have to scroll to analyze the msg's. In this case, it is now solved by an organized design by seperating chats. Not missing a pm, party or guild msg.

Other features? Oh yea the "open all chests" and "claim all items", things that just makes your daily plays more productive. And dont forget the addition of an UTC Clock on the avatar menu, we would now get less of "when will dailies repeat"? When will update/event come? Etc.. in my observation, the dailies repeat at 10am in the clock. Keep that in my. Inspect UI needs improvement.

Concepts, leveling of gear. This is something new, and is a good way to add another variant parameter, and also a reason to grind maps and not just buy buy buy. Another concept is the ults, rog should be buffed, with the addition of making the animations more noticable. Other then that, the ults are a way of working your team in quiker runs.

Sneaky gold sinks? Recently there have been several gold sinks released, firstly the vanity chest, those 1m rings/tux and wedding dress, and now the murkstone tokens.

The direction of this expansion: I slowly releasing its full potential is good to avoid boredom. And we should hope that not only another arcane/set gear will be released, but more features.

And lastly are the bugs, you can't say this is the worst as it came with several bugs, us or the devs didn't want this to happen, focus on what has intentionally release as that matters, we usually get bugs in every update, we should get use to them atleast .

Ty.

No, they didn't spent 2 yrs on this expansion stop exaggerating, Nightmare was just release last year. And even tho, they still have things to design or to invest time in our events. So i doubt they've invested a year making this expansion with all the events, pressure and hate coming to them.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 06-30-2018 at 12:22 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    My opinions for this expansion:

Ty.

No, they didn't spent 2 yrs on this expansion stop exaggerating, Nightmare was just release last year. And even tho, they still have things to design or to invest time in our events. So i doubt they've invested a year making this expansion with all the events, pressure and hate coming to them.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    They spent one year for Pocket legends 2, then one year on current new PvP game..

Nightmare isn't expansion (hope i won't get ban again for saying this), idea of "Soul/sprit" to level up weapons by killing mobs was generated in January, new map is beautiful version "Beautiful version" of graveyard.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

"They spent one year for Pocket legends 2, then one year on current new PvP game.."
    Neither part of this statement is correct
    | | |

| |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

No doubt there's lots to do, but 550k exp is a bit much even for me. With my limited time nowadays, I will grind there slowly. From what I've heard, other than new gears which in the past were needed to farm the new elite maps to earn gold, it seems like mauso is still the goto place for gold. We all know what weapons to power through mauso, so I just worry new content will get left behind like the nightmare raid. I get it's all still very new, but the one map and cyclical elite map system with no gold drops isn't. Eventually people fell back to the maps that had a steady source of income rather than relying on a lucky drop once in a blue moon of the newest content. People are driven by gold and as fun as the new content is, if it doesn't pay as much we will be mauso grinding another season.

The artwork has progressively become more and more amazing in the game though!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I agree with many statements here, and I find the expansion to be ok when you consider they plan to slowly release more. Maybe some more content and not just gear Ive been really torn on the fastcap thing and think that 5 days would be enough if we were given 5 solid days. The skill glitch came and went for me but when it was there is slowed me personally down. Ik that others have said the same. As we approach the final 13 hours 45 mins I think maybe another day (2 if you wanna make it more pleasing to thought) as a time compensation should maybe be in order. I know it was in thought and I think it should take place. But I've been really torn up until now. Just my opinion, take it or leave it
    ~Your main man Shocan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    "They spent one year for Pocket legends 2, then one year on current new PvP game.."
    Neither part of this statement is correct
    Doesn't seems darkening shyul took 1 year.. or maybe u mean new games took longer then year.

Edit: what I tried to say is "it's not good to say this expansion took 2yrs of hardwork, sts was also busy in new games."
    Last edited by Majin; 07-03-2018 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Explained previous post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

My only complaint about the expansion is the hell of a grind to reach lvl 71,
    In my opinion it's way too much.
    Lvl 16 rogue, lvl 71 rogue IGN jackyhorse

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeoraseo For This Useful Post: