Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback on expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i miss those platinum expansion level pack for end game i.e the one with courage pet..... they dont seems to have it anymore now for the past 2 expansion. I dont mean the 65 expansion level pack..
    more like 66-70 expansion pack using platinum not everyone have time to log in everyday to grind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

I would like to be a spectator in festerfang. Could we have a safe area there please? I've run out of bodyguards because I could only use warriors (sorry mages but you really are too small to hide behind and my rogue friends, well they became traitors). I would pay to watch, let's face it...you made a gambling spot in Kraag, so why not charge people to watch players fighting? Actually, we could have people paying for drinks in the taverns and put camera effects on their toons to make it look like they're drunk. Even better, why not have lions in the arena? We could throw all the penniless drunks to them. I'm sorry, I got a tad carried away, my imagination got the better of me. So, back to my original request, which seems innocuous compared to the drivel I typed afterwards..can we have a place for spectators in festerfang please?

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I would like to be a spectator in festerfang. Could we have a safe area there please? I've run out of bodyguards because I could only use warriors (sorry mages but you really are too small to hide behind and my rogue friends, well they became traitors). I would pay to watch, let's face it...you made a gambling spot in Kraag, so why not charge people to watch players fighting? Actually, we could have people paying for drinks in the taverns and put camera effects on their toons to make it look like they're drunk. Even better, why not have lions in the arena? We could throw all the penniless drunks to them. I'm sorry, I got a tad carried away, my imagination got the better of me. So, back to my original request, which seems innocuous compared to the drivel I typed afterwards..can we have a place for spectators in festerfang please?
    Interesting, we will look into this
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Interesting, we will look into this
    Hmm I could make some fun stream events with spectator mode in maps and pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i miss those platinum expansion level pack for end game i.e the one with courage pet..... they dont seems to have it anymore now for the past 2 expansion. I dont mean the 65 expansion level pack..
    more like 66-70 expansion pack using platinum not everyone have time to log in everyday to grind.
    Yeah.... I'm ready to just "pay" to reach cap since leveling requires much more time in "old" maps....... I'm ready to just do the swamp and maybe a bit of EGS and Somberholt in-between........

#SaveUsFromShuyalAndTinidrin................ Please...........................

LOL.............................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Yeah.... I'm ready to just "pay" to reach cap since leveling requires much more time in "old" maps....... I'm ready to just do the swamp and maybe a bit of EGS and Somberholt in-between........

#SaveUsFromShuyalAndTinidrin................ Please...........................

LOL.............................
    the XP Platinum packages will be returning to the store today now that the fast cap is over
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    the XP Platinum packages will be returning to the store today now that the fast cap is over

Humm.... I see the 5000, 2000, ETC. bundles.... They have no description that reads "for below 66 only", are those the XP packages you speak of? Do they now work "after" LV.66? Just asking because I have a couple XP kits left from "before" the new expansion and they still read "for below LV.66 only"......... Is this right? Just making sure before making "possible" purchases of those chests (LOL, was kind of hoping for like a $19.99 charge or something to "Insta level" to 71)............................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

XP from the Store is directly granted, it's not a kit you open. You can purchase up to level 71.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com