Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts ... about the fast cap event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Sts ... about the fast cap event

How is reaching level cap within 5 days for a reward an event ? Its basically a player reaching highest level but at a way faster pace, in my opinion it should've been an aps instead

Did anyone else know it was an event ? And do you agree with me ?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

We've ran this before
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

It was an event because you're getting special banner that won't be available for players who cap after the limited time. If it was aps, it would make difficult for new/inactive players to get into leaderboard where even 50 aps matter..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    It was an event because you're getting special banner that won't be available for players who cap after the limited time. If it was aps, it would make difficult for new/inactive players to get into leaderboard where even 50 aps matter..
    Hasn't that already happened ? there are other aps in al that none of the late players have gotten and never will anyway is that why sts stopped putting time limiting aps in al ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain critic View Post
    Hasn't that already happened ? there are other aps in al that none of the late players have gotten and never will anyway is that why sts stopped putting time limiting aps in al ?
    It has happened, doesn't mean they should do that even more because next cap players will be stucked at certain amount of aps and won't be able to cross it if they'll grant aps for every s**t that is limited...
    And also, STS didn't forced anyone to level that fast. You could choose to run the event or not. I personally didn't.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    It has happened, doesn't mean they should do that even more because next cap players will be stucked at certain amount of aps and won't be able to cross it if they'll grant aps for every s**t that is limited...
    And also, STS didn't forced anyone to level that fast. You could choose to run the event or not. I personally didn't.
    I'm not saying sts is forcing us to runs, im saying sts is giving or use to give aps that has limited time like event ones or aps that is only in that event which is gone forever now which like you said makes it harder for players to go lb but nvm now cuz i think we might be talking samething and im just misreading or not thinking right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Event related aps don't give achievement points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captain critic View Post
    I'm not saying sts is forcing us to runs, im saying sts is giving or use to give aps that has limited time like event ones or aps that is only in that event which is gone forever now which like you said makes it harder for players to go lb but nvm now cuz i think we might be talking samething and im just misreading or not thinking right
    If you go through the "old event aps" you'll notice that they're giving you 0 aps. No idea why they're placed there tbh