Yo I'm not gonna read the thread cuz its 2 long but i dont have any problem whatsoever fighting against talon set at endgame. With bear my axe destroys talon users once i pull them into my proc they dont hit anything

With mage in team play i feel much more useful than when i used talon set. Lots skill dmg, lots healing for all team and the dmg bonus from pool and health+mana bonus. talon tickles me in these fights haha. just kite and use your pool well and have chemistry with your team and you take them out fine bro. i would take itaste or oneshot as int mage any day over talon mage lol

and when i play bird i don't even feel talon set is that great I would rather play bow. yes I will take out talon set when i need it but it's not that good. it tanks yes but lacks dmg and you can keep birds or any class with talon set debuffed during their proc period until cooldown and then they are useless

as ghost said i think talon set is good for pvp overall and not op at all. many ways to counter it and i would rather have a str bear or int mage on my team any day over a talon bear or talon mage haha

also dagger rhino aint even a problem in team play for me and others in pocket community we have learned to play around it as a team. In solo fight yeah maybe dagger rhino is best but certainly not team play it dies easy if you play smart bro. if rhino uses talon then it lacks dps and has a five second cooldown heal so you need to play smart and realize this then youll win pushing back and target weak links

hook is a top rhino endgame right now hands down and knows this is true. yes it has strengths but plenty of weaknesses 2 like every set type

best regards