Thread: Will Never Date You - A guild for female characters only!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Will Never Date You - A guild for female characters only!

(This thread will get updated as time goes on, probably with a nice banner and other cool stuff)

Do you play a female character?
    Are you maybe a girl in real life?
    Do you prefer to just play the game instead of get asked out all the time?
    Wanna tell all those hormonal teenage boys or creepy old men you're not interested?

Well have I got the guild for you! Join Will Never Date You, and tell all those guys looking for dates in an online game to get a clue!

We have a Tier 3 guild hall!

Now that the advertising portion is over, let me tell you about myself, how I got this idea, and what I hope to accomplish with this guild.

I'm a guy in real life. I don't hide it. I play female characters almost exclusively, because I dislike looking at a male behind while playing. I don't intentionally trick people with my character. I am honest and nice to everyone. Generally people I play with know I'm a guy. I like helping people and, naturally, my main is an Engineer. I get asked out or flirted with at least three times a week. I'm not kidding. Really.

I got the idea for this guild from a Supergroup in Champions Online called "Is Never Going To Date You, So Don't Ask" with the same premise. It's a cool idea. A guild for female characters only, who prefer to avoid getting flirted with while playing. Naturally, SL has a character limit and a word limit, so I shortened it. It's not foolproof, and games allow you to turn off seeing guild names entirely.

What do I hope to accomplish with this guild? First of all this guild is meant to be casual. My Guild Master character, Karai, is not my main, and I'm still very much devoted to Rage of Mages. But she will be my second main, and as such I will be playing both a lot.

This guild is more of a status symbol than anything. The point of joining is to have your character name and the guild name form a sentence, and send a clear message. Ex: Karai Will Never Date You.

Ground rules:
    1. There will be NO male characters in the guild! Player gender doesn't matter, but all characters in the guild must be female. I may change this rule later, but not at first.
    2. Respect other members.
    3. Officer rank must be earned, and will not just be handed out. Recruiters will be made eventually.
    4. If you don't plan to talk in /g, please don't ask to join. I like a talkative guild chat.
    5. Causing drama will lead to being kicked out.

Interested parties should contact Karaai or Karai ingame, or send me a PM on the forum.

Lastly, I would like to thank Ric (Cyric/Dooric/Neeric, not sure if he has a forum account) and Thequickone for loans of 4k a piece, without whom this guild would not have been possible.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-14-2012 at 05:02 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange