Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 35 2v2 tourney!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I can understand why many are frustrated with the results of this tournement.

Yes team Juke have shown that they are deserving to be crowned champions.

However, now that circumstances have changed. Decisions have been made. Many, many have commented back and forth.

I can also understand why the host has withdrawn from all this drama.

The tournement is over. Because of all the drama. I hope our community will learn from this and not ruin future tournaments hosted, and loose the support from STS with winner exclusive prizes.

Enough toxicity on game, forums and social applications please. Its not healthy for our game that we all love.
    To get the facts straight, the tournament is over because of the host acting out of his emotions. No where in our society do we see people lose

their jobs if they prove their talent, despite their "possible" bad personality. Even the famous Issac Newton performed malicious actions to ruin

other peoples' lives (Due to them trying to copy his works or compete him out of the whole scientific race at the time), but in the end, he is

credited with a nobel prize for showing his potentials to the society. Why is it the case that we lose our chance of losing a tournament shield that

was only one match away, just because of the host creating this whole drama? The host owes me and haxur an apology, sincerely in all ways. It

was his responsibility to get this tournament run smoothly, which he failed to do. In addition, he had the option to bring this whole idea of us

"being toxic" way back from the start (If you look at the dates of our conversation and our call logs, we really didn't talk much), but now that

haxur and I were so near in winning the tournament shield, he brings up the past, just to take our chances away of winning the tournament

shield.

If the blame was to be discussed, it is all on Muzzling and he couldn't even post a single post about Haxur and I being toxic to him, clearly
    because we never did. He denies all the words he said and his actions and continues to criticize me and my guild, over a matter that was just
    between me and himself. That's what I call stingy and petty. I took away my precious time from preparing for the Dental Admissions Test to
    participate in this tournament and now it's all gone to bubbles, all thanks to Muzzling.

Sunny, stop trying to cover him up please.
    Last edited by Jyuu1205; 10-11-2018 at 07:58 AM.