Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to tell the truth regarding para gems

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Showslow View Post
    LOL just got to the traders market and look at lamiy post. He is selling. LOL if you weren’t expecting to sell your para gem on a item what’s the point of even wanting it back if ur gonna let it set for no reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was planning on selling it but was waiting for better items to come out. I am not talking about a para gem that I crafted on to a weapon. I am talking about one that was unused ready to craft. You don't see the difference?

A para in a legendary 41 weapon is going to be worth a lot less than a para in an arcane artifact.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Also when I made my first thread regarding this someone was quick to show a screenshot showing their para still in stash. Same thing with this thread. Now I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but why have these active users not crafted these para gems yet? Can you tell me what you are waiting for? I am not saying these accounts are shills I'm just generally curious.

I'm sorry for bringing this to the forums. But what choice do we have when emails are answered and solutions offered that do nothing to remedy your original grievance and all further emails ignored?

This will be my last post on the matter as admittedly it is a selfish use of public space. I'm just annoyed at being ignored.

Sorry guys.

STS we deserve better player support.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Retracted whole statement due to delusional posts after this
    Last edited by PostNoob; 07-26-2018 at 07:41 AM. Reason: The above statement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

#stopcomplaining and play as normal human being who just want to have fun in game..

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daehanie For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Give me 25m compensation and I'll shut up. Or a gold Nekro. These shill accounts are not pulling the wool over my eyes.

STS give me my gem back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    Give me 25m compensation and I'll shut up. Or a gold Nekro. These shill accounts are not pulling the wool over my eyes.

STS give me my gem back!
    You got a compensation, noble jewels. Why still complain. Sometimes we lose sometimes we win. I lost 20m when the lvl 10 arc/rare spooky artifact came out and all i got back were 25 untradeable awake gems. I didnt make a thread on forums bc you can rather have fun ingame. Just mail support and they will take the actions they think are the right choice.
    Its their game, their rules.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    You got a compensation, noble jewels. Why still complain. Sometimes we lose sometimes we win. I lost 20m when the lvl 10 arc/rare spooky artifact came out and all i got back were 25 untradeable awake gems. I didnt make a thread on forums bc you can rather have fun ingame. Just mail support and they will take the actions they think are the right choice.
    Its their game, their rules.
    Noble jewels? Lmao . Nobody in their right mind would ever liquidise a para gem for that.

"Why still complain" - because I had kept a hold of that gem for four years only to see it vanish. I spent plat on that event as well.

Of course I'm going to complain about a valuable item I earned disappearing. If you woke up tomorrow and all your items were gone you would complain as well.

Give me back my para gem STS!

Do not insult my intelligence with your shill accounts posting screenshots of "your para gems." That's twice you've done it now. It's so bait it's embarrassing.

Ravager gave the game away when he said he still, "had some left".

You only get ONE para gem.

Stop faking screenshots and give me my gem back!

*Ravager is a developers alt account. So is *intruders. You think I'm an idiot? What are you both keeping that gem for? Ravager has 2k posts on this forum....BAIT Developer account!

Devs are super quick to lock threads complaining about excessively long guild names but their silence speaks volumes when it comes to this.

@Justg you know I'm not lying. You stole my para gem! Give it back or tell the truth!!!
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 05:40 AM. Reason: 8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

:') I love you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexible View Post
    :') I love you
    I love you bro.

Can we all hold a moments silence for Ravager and intruder please.

An account from 2013 with 2k+ forum posts that they're trying to pass off as a legitimate player. Unfortunately they tried the same trick in a previous thread of mine.

I'm disgusted that that they even tried the same cheap trick again - continuity error - cringe! And posting that phony screen shot ....smh.

"Here's pic proof. In regards to your situation, that's a question for support."

Very good. Except nobody asked you to post "proof" and support doesnt respond.

But you know that already Ravager. You're not fooling anybody. It's embarrassing.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I love you bro.

Can we all hold a moments silence for Ravager and intruder please.

An account from 2013 with 2k+ forum posts that they're trying to pass off as a legitimate player. Unfortunately they tried the same trick in a previous thread of mine.

I'm disgusted that that they even tried the same cheap trick again - continuity error - cringe! And posting that phony screen shot ....smh.

"Here's pic proof. In regards to your situation, that's a question for support."

Very good. Except nobody asked you to post "proof" and support doesnt respond.

But you know that already Ravager. You're not fooling anybody. It's embarrassing.
    I can guarantee you they are legit players sir. And 2k posts is nothing. Go check out Zeus.

Understandably your upset but to call out player(s) who are 100% legit isnt cool man.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Legit shills.

Both threads of mine regarding this issue conveniently has someone willing to provide screenshots. These guys just happen to be hoarding a para gem for no apparent reason except to try make me out as a liar.

Open your eyes dude.

STS could have shut this whole topic down by saying, "we did not get rid of para gems".

You don't think it's strange no developer has posted in any topic regarding this yet?

Those accounts are phonies.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Mac.
    Ravager is legit player. And was top lb player for loooong time in 2014-2015.
    At first I found your posts and comments funny. Not anymore.
    I don’t think that a dev has time to post a screen instead of looking in your case or give an answer. And they give many answer like “you will be fine” “shifty eyes” etc that take even less time.
    The only thing you can say about them this time is that they don’t care. As I do from now on.
    My last comment on whatever post/reply of yours.
    Enjoy game.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I posted a screenshot in hopes that you would go in the right direction of getting your issue resolved. I thought it was something that I could easily help with (not be attacked). I have alts that I have and play with specifically for events (and who are holding my other para gems). Sometimes events are easier at low levels, sometimes not. When the Halloween event came out with paras, I knew people who farmed a lot more than I did. Part of the reason I have my paras still is because I took time off from this game and now I debate what I should put it in. A good amount of users swapped para gems for nobles during the 46 cap because the total noble jewels you got from breaking it down was higher than the price of the para gem. Of course, the idea of breaking down a para gem now would be such a bad idea since nobles are 400k-800k?

I'm just a normal player. I borrowed gold from friends ingame to return to this game after being gone for close to 2 years. I post to help when I can. I submit bug reports. I ask questions when I don't know the answers to them. I play nearly everyday trying to catch up to the game. So I have the struggles of any user on this forum and game.

Imagine if your focus was "para gems were removed from everyone's inventory" instead of the focus it should be which is "why was the para gem replaced with the incorrect item?"

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If I was lying then these threads would have been locked long ago

I care not if you like my posts. I just want to know what happened to my para gem.

Also, you're deluded if you think devs don't have alts. Nobody asked for screen shots on this thread yet Ravager was super quick to provide one and also state the get out clause - "contact support ". Knowing fine well they dont respond. Same thing happened with my previous thread with a guy called intruders, I posted the screenshot.

You expect me to believe these "active" guys just have a para randomly sitting around.....for no reason at all?

I don't care for your opinion. I just want STS to tell me where my gem is.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Please tell me how you know a "good amount of users" swapped their para for noble gems?

YOU CAN'T SELL OR TRADE THE PARA GEM! SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE GEMS WERE WORTH MORE?

This is nonsense. Nobody would ever liquidise that gem. You are talking absolute rubbish. In 2014 everyone was putting it in their weapons. I'm sorry but you sound like a shill. Trying to make me believe I got a good deal by STS stealing my para and swapping with gems. How many paras do you have? And what are you keeping them for exactly?
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

If I was lying then these threads would have been locked long ago

I care not if you like my posts. I just want to know what happened to my para gem.

Also, you're deluded if you think devs don't have alts. Nobody asked for screen shots on this thread yet Ravager was super quick to provide one and also state the get out clause - "contact support ". Knowing fine well they dont respond. Same thing happened with my previous thread with a guy called intruders, I posted the screenshot.

You expect me to believe these "active" guys just have a para randomly sitting around.....for no reason at all?

I don't care for your opinion. I just want STS to tell me where my gem is.
    Well at least this thread can get locked because of your "deluded" drama. You know not of what you speak of, you really dont. Now im going to take in all your posts and such and make an assumtion that your about a 18y.o(with the maturity of a 16y.o.). the developers have MUCH BETTER things to do then mess with your head kid.

Rav was trying to help(what he does when he can, BELIEVE it or not) and then you go off the rocker? Why did they save them? Why did you!??Pretty sure u also asked for SS's before so. THAT be why you got them -_-. To think your so important to draw all this attention from developers is sad.

Your either on drugs or need medication in my opinion. Sucks we are in the same guild.

Ill stop before i get banned here..

Now this thread can be locked up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Well at least this thread can get locked because of your "deluded" drama. You know not of what you speak of, you really dont. Now im going to take in all your posts and such and make an assumtion that your about a 18y.o(with the maturity of a 16y.o.). the developers have MUCH BETTER things to do then mess with your head kid.

Rav was trying to help(what he does when he can, BELIEVE it or not) and then you go off the rocker? Why did they save them? Why did you!??Pretty sure u also asked for SS's before so. THAT be why you got them -_-. To think your so important to draw all this attention from developers is sad.

Your either on drugs or need medication in my opinion. Sucks we are in the same guild.

Ill stop before i get banned here..

Now this thread can be locked up.
    Were you playing this game in 2014? Did you ever own a para gem?

I earned that gem. I put it in my stash and it disappeared. I honestly don't know how anyone can try argue that I don't deserve an explanation as to where it went

I tried to go through the relevant channels but STS did not respond. As far as the guild goes, ask your GM crossways. 2 years ago I was asking him what I should do with my para. I'm not making this up.

STS need to give me my gem back or provide an explanation as to where it went.

Chad said he gave it back. Chad lied.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Chad didnt lie, you got your answers. They replaced the para in jewel(s) form. The only answer you may get is a locked thread and a temporary ban if you continue ranting.

Go enjoy the game (:
    Avy
    12-2012

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

So do paras exist or not in this game? It's a simple question.

People are saying they still own one. If that's the case then why was mine taken from me?

Why would I be banned? The forums are for asking questions.

And Chad did lie. He said my item was returned when it wasn't.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lol .......

Name:  23F4C142-FABD-4F6B-A5B1-39735D406B1A.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  348.4 KB

Laugh it up fuzzball!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Masked For This Useful Post: