Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
This has been a request in the past and is still something that the whole community would benefit from.
What is requested is the following:
In the previous expan updates we have had amazing features like complete all for cs, open all, sell all. Why not add craft all x jewel type?
Jewel farming isn't difficult but is very very time consuming, the farming part isn't even the time consuming part. The time consuming part is the actual crafting of these jewels.
Would it be possible if we had the option to craft for example all the damage or weak jewels from a certain jewel type with one click?
I get that a larger sum of damaged fin jewels for example would take longer and is harder to implement, because of this I propose another suggestion.
Make a crafting process for maybe 60 to 90 jewels. What I mean with this is give us an option to craft 90 damaged fins into a sack of 30 weak fins, crafting time could be 30s or just 5s, whichever is possible(shorter the better).

What I like to kindly ask when working on this project is to please not increase any gold cost for this faster method of crafting(nor plat :P).
Hopefully STS considers this idea, it would really help those who want to upgrade their jewels out a ton.
+1 to this idea for low tier jewels. It is tedious to craft jewels till weak especially if ping is bad. Fast fingers cant help with bad ping

Bt the main issue is it will drop jewel price alot. Already the price has dropped alot since last expansion. Profit is decreasing day by day

Hope this implementation doesnt furthur drop the value. Nor should price to craft be increased.

Also i think it was said before bt was nvr implemented. Wish cs tax for low cost items could be decreased.
Eg: Like 2k item tax changes frm 200-700 for 12h-3d thats alot.
For items worth 20k or above tax is ok tho wrt 12h to 3d.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk