Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Cant Arcane Legends PVP community have this kind of content?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dev read this, make AL great again! It's so boring now without events like this..

#LISTENTOTHECOMMUNITY

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
    Cute & Ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

End game pvp was never truly competitive . A few level caps back you could get by with legendary gear and actually stand your ground against higher geared players if your better at the game , but even then better gear would always win if the players are more or less equal .

Twink pvp was the only thing coming close to an actual competitive experience but then sts decided to introduce twinks to everything players didn't like about end game pvp and somehow managed to make it even worse :/

My suggestion would be to release new lvl5-30 gear ( from something like event locks ) that absolutely destroys everything that is currently available in terms of damage and adding level scaling to stat awakenings ( where lvl 1 would offer 2% and lvl50 100% , increasing by 2% each level )

this way awakenings at the popular twink levels will be at least half of what they are now and the extra damage from the new gear should solve the problem of never-ending clashes . Also many that cant afford end game gear will be attracted to those level caps if the gear is easily available .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 07-24-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    This isnt pvp.. just a town to smash buttons
    It isnt a formal red team vs blue team like tdm or ctf theres no winner no competition
    Doubt this will attract true pvp players
    (Competitive gaming)

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    Last time I played PVP it was about rogues running with ~300 speed and mashing aim shot button. Not very competitive either.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Last time I played PVP it was about rogues running with ~300 speed and mashing aim shot button. Not very competitive either.
    There's nothing competitive in anything without a true objective. Sometimes I run around in PvP mashing aimed shot while watching Netflix.

Lacking objective: kill 20 enemies before the other team > why? > to win the game > why? ...anyone?
    Last edited by Justg; 07-24-2018 at 10:22 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Please
    Please
    Please
    +1

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A pvp tournament of sorts would be nice, would help revive pvp and attract some pve players if its reward based. The main focus of updates have been pve related and since half the players on arcane hate anything "farm" related it would be nice to see an event/tournament for us pvp people

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

pvp should also be revived because it is also needed for APs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yofyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yofyo View Post
    pvp should also be revived because it is also needed for APs
    Yeah only reason I do pvp is for the aps and it's hard when endgame is always dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

add more pvp aps
    15k kills tdm
    15k flags
    1k-5k-10k ffA
    15k ctf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

add more pvp aps
    15k kills tdm
    15k flags
    1k-5k-10k ffA
    15k ctf

indeed , this could resolve and revive pvp a little bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

add more pvp aps
    15k kills tdm
    15k flags
    1k-5k-10k ffA
    15k ctf

#MoreDummyfarmingForNewBannerHuh

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Pvp aps are a joke and have been a joke for a long time. I still wonder why they grant achievement points when you can cheat your way to top player lb without any consequences.
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 07-28-2018 at 07:11 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    #MoreDummyfarmingForNewBannerHuh
    #chillsissykeepitdramafree
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Pvp aps are a joke and have been a joke for a long time. I still wonder why they grant achievement points when you can cheat yourself to top player lb without any consequences.
    I get what your saying but think of it this way people running for pve top lb will need to PvP to acquire these kills... Dummy farming cant be avoided.. in every game theres cheating (unless devs start cracking down on dummy farmers and start banning)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

add more pvp aps
    15k kills tdm
    15k flags
    1k-5k-10k ffA
    15k ctf

Might help, maybe make them only for endgame and for tdm only to reduce amount of dummy farms

Also unrelated but a rank system for pvp would be great but not sure if it's possible would be a good way for newbies to play pvp with people on their gear/skill level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Also unrelated but a rank system for pvp would be great but not sure if it's possible would be a good way for newbies to play pvp with people on their gear/skill level.
    This would have been a magnificent idea if it were to come out 2 years ago. This wouldn’t work out now in the games current state. Why you may ask? Easy answer there are not enough in game players for this so called rank system. For example youre rank 5 out of 10, when you were rank 1 every map you joined in was almost always full and since you’ve killed and won a lot of these maps you managed to rank up to 5 where now there are not many players, maybe 2-3 out of the 8 that there use to be. Unless your rank system were to be different that of mine. Have a nice night my good man.
    My deepest apologies if my comment has been rather rude, was not my intention at all
    May who ever lay eye on this ,wish you the best of days my good sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Might help, maybe make them only for endgame and for tdm only to reduce amount of dummy farms

Yeah a rank system sounds great maybe add bots? Ofc the higher ranks wont have bots just the beginning this way pvp is always filled and the noobies get a feel of pvp encouraging them to pvp and not getting destroyed by veterans(the bots wouldn't count as a legit kill for kdr)

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Yeah a rank system sounds great maybe add bots? Ofc the higher ranks wont have bots just the beginning this way pvp is always filled and the noobies get a feel of pvp encouraging them to pvp and not getting destroyed by veterans(the bots wouldn't count as a legit kill for kdr)
    Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk
    Absolutely perfect , bots that’s the way to go in order for pvp to revive a little bit , you have just got me a splendid idea good sir terror, what if you choose your team of 5 against another team of 5 but the trick here is that the other teams are bots, let’s say it’s pvp challenge event where up to 10 challenges for each challenge you win the next challenge would be greater in other words they would have better gear than the last(better awakenings also) this event should last one and a half weeks total of 10 days as a reward for beating all 10 challenges each member shall get a title <The Obliterater> in color Wine Red for that pvp look.and a special vanity weapon Ollerus maul combined Dark watch sword with darkish orange(Example)Kershal staff combined Elon gun with darkish purple color, arcane hooks level 26 combined with dread bow with Dark blue. Also with a nice pvp crown banner , like lepre banner but with a crown instead. Small decent idea to put out there. Those are welcome to add on into this idea if you want too. Good night my good man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

That is a very valid question.

I am a Pocket Legends player.

And these Pvp and CTF tournamets are hosted by known pvper's on our game. It is done with their own time and sacrifice. Cinco has kindly supported many recent community player based tournaments.

And if you read the threads, you will see most tournaments are successful and winners receive an exclusive vanity pvp shield.

However, it has not always been without problems.

The first level 100 pvp 2vs2 tournament there where rewards of blue aslyum pvp sheilds. Orginally these two exclusive shields could be stashed and traded.

One winner was fooled by someone who scammed her friends account. This known scammer then impersonated her friend and asked to borrow her winning tourney sheild. Her own friend made a thread on forums to discuss the scam and to inform others what occured. The scammer was named and naturally the thread was removed.

The postive result from this, these winning pvp tournament sheilds can no longer be traded. And yes STS did give another winning pvp sheild to the victim who lost it.

Another issue that shut down a player hosted pvp tournement was cheating and drama. The 3vs3 level 35 Tournement was cancelled because of issues with the participants themselves.

Most tournamets there are issues here and there with scheduling of matches of players in different time zones, there are cheating allegations, a push to disqualify their opponents for specific reasons.

Even the CTF 5vs5 level 105 tournament had major issues with scheduling, and because the host wanted allow teams to have an opportunity to play and not get disqualifed regarding their time zones. He changed the teams on the brackets.

This caused huge drama and back lash from two particular guilds, it became very aggressive and hateful towards the host. He then changed the bracket back to the orginal teams. And the tournament is still currently live and ongoing.

All in all, keep in mind any player hosted tournament; be is supported by STS with exclusive vanity rewards, brings the gaming community together, makes pvp more active. But is a huge sacrifice of time and effort by the host unconditionally.
    Last edited by Fwend; 07-28-2018 at 07:42 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post: