Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
If your talking about converting new armors as in tainted , endless, outpost, etc “forget it” my deepest condolences if I come rather rude but why those types of armors? Why not old rare ones from season 1-2 since they look better and rather useless unless converted into a vanity. The prices of these armors would indeed go up same as the vanity versions as well. Collectors can choose to keep or sell if they wanted to, no one is forcing them to sell their cherished rare items. Though now they would have a greater use than at there current state in game.
I agree, no offense taken, no one would want to convert the recent armors into vanities anyways. But at the very least I wish we had the ability to take any armor that currently drops whether Lvl 1, Lvl 30 or Lvl 70 and somehow convert it into a vanity. I am just saying I respect that some may not want discontinued armors converted due to rarity. Really all I care about is being able to use some of those amazing looks that rare, epic and legendary armors have, especially at the lower levels, without sacrificing my stats.