Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    No they actually aren't collectables are items that are easy to get but in time become valuable not an item that was always rare due to being part of an lb or a contest. I do understand what you are saying but if you think that collectables should be available for plat then shouldn't jester too?
    I don’t care if they release lb vanities for plat because I myself would be happy with either rare armors as vanities or leader board vanities themselves. I really wish they can do both.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Part of collecting is having something cool and rare not having everyone being able to wear it around, do you want lb vanities as armors for cheaper? No because u worked to get that lb stuff whether u ran for it or paid gold to get it
    I hope you’re not serious about “everyone being able to wear it” I sure know for a fact not everyone has the money that would spend 10,000 plat for a vanity, I myself would but that’s another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I hope you’re not serious about “everyone being able to wear it” I sure know for a fact not everyone has the money that would spend 10,000 plat for a vanity, I myself would but that’s another story.

Trust me, more people than you think would especially considering there are only 3 of these left during a 25% plat sale 10000 plat is less than 400 USD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Trust me, more people than you think would especially considering there are only 3 of these left during a 25% plat sale 10000 plat is less than 400 USD
    So make it worth more plat is what your saying? I don’t mind that at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

So make it worth more plat is what your saying? I don’t mind that at all
    Im saying dont release it for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Im saying dont release it for plat
    Is sts sees there is a chance to make profit they will do it , as such the awakening gem kits they have probably made thousands on that and if they can make profit on releaseing collectibles for plat they shall do so , good day madam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Is sts sees there is a chance to make profit they will do it , as such the awakening gem kits they have probably made thousands on that and if they can make profit on releaseing collectibles for plat they shall do so , good day madam
    They have no plans to do it and say it would take lots of coding not to mention some high paying players with these 100m+ items will be no longer be contributing to a company that does nothing but ruin what they have for more money
    Not to mention crier was a BETA item and rereleasing it would be flatout disrespectful to the company's original players
    Good day sir
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 07-29-2018 at 09:56 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

They have no plans to do it and say it would take lots of coding not to mention some high paying players with these 100m+ items will be no longer be contributing to a company that does nothing but ruin what they have for more money
    Not to mention crier was a BETA item and rereleasing it would be flatout disrespectful to the company's original players
    Good day sir
    I’m sorry it does not take a lot of coding for 3 different armors such as rare/epic heraldic and crier to be turned into a vanity even if it did I woudnt mind waiting for such an improvement on a useless item. I’m sorry if a small percent of you won’t be contributing to the game if they do this, but the big plat buyers would. I’m sorry but In the real world you will do what ever it takes to make a living and that is what sts is doing. Just because a few of you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s a bad choice. I don’t blame them for not getting rid of the awakening system . You do what you have to do In order to survive. Notice how only the collectors were against this . Don’t be selfish let others have good looking items too. Some of you guys won’t even sell your collectibles so what’s your argument there? Some of us are +1 on releasing old collectibles for plat. Not all players with 100m are the original players most are new and are massive plat buyers. Some players would buy plat if they see something they like as in me and others. “Nothing will last forever” changes shall be made weather it’s pleasant or unpleasant to few. Good night madam wish you the best of days.
    Ps. Why are you even arguing they havnt even said they were going to do this it’s just an idea a few of use had since we can’t do anything else with old armors besides wear them in town. The poll of rereleasing old mythic weapons as vanity was demonstration that they CAN do this . Open your eyes and stop day dreaming. My deepest apologies if I was rather rude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@ everyone who disagrees w op-
    He's already "read some interesting threads" about this topic including all disagreements, and is here to start yet another thread instead of comment on the last one which is like a month old, to argue with most of those same ideas here again.
    Waste time accordingly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

AL thread now become fac*bo*k comment section..

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    @ everyone who disagrees w op-
    He's already "read some interesting threads" about this topic including all disagreements, and is here to start yet another thread instead of comment on the last one which is like a month old, to argue with most of those same ideas here again.
    Waste time accordingly
    Thank you sir , it was not my intention for this argument to escalate this bad. But some people need to be shown facts in order for them to comprehend weather pleasant or unpleasant the subject may be. They’re just being greedy and selfish. The matter at hand is that this could be a great idea where sts can make profit from weather vanity shard, armor POLL , or store purchase, I would indeed as a plat buyer or as badgirl would say it “contributer” would spend money on getting one of these cherished precious armors as a vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Thank you sir , it was not my intention for this argument to escalate this bad. But some people need to be shown facts in order for them to comprehend weather pleasant or unpleasant the subject may be. They’re just being greedy and selfish. The matter at hand is that this could be a great idea where sts can make profit from weather vanity shard, armor POLL , or store purchase, I would indeed as a plat buyer or as badgirl would say it “contributer” would spend money on getting one of these cherished precious armors as a vanity.
    Why cant these "massive plat buyers" buy these items for gold if they want them so bad and then with a vanity shard turn the armor they bought into a vanity instead of rereleasing these items for plat only???
    Also why are you targeting strictly collectables and not lb for a rerelease for plat they too became rare over time also NO FACTS WERE SHOWN you simply avoided the fact that recolors do affect prices on collectable items but not lb items
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 07-30-2018 at 02:43 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 07-30-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Like I’ve said it depends on the OWNER just because he wants 275m doesn’t mean it’s worth 275m to me it’s just an armor I don’t care for the level as long as I have one. That is my mind set.
    Crier for warrior is now worth 200m level doesn’t matter any more as long as you have it. That is the whole reason why you should be able to buy one of these Armors as vanities so they can live on instead of dieing out slowly.
    "Level doesnt matter" explain why lower level collectables tend to be alot higher?

And really? I would like to see STS make your collectables lv71, lets see if you really dont care about "level"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

May good man ur ma lady is angry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

@THE GOLDEN KING you have to understand what you’re asking for first of all, the idea of a vanity shard isn’t too bad considering only owners of these collectables would use it; which is fair because it is their items and they can do what they want with their items.

Your second idea however of sts selling collectables that sell for prices that ranges over 100m for a few hundred dollars of platinum isn’t fair, it isn’t fair to those of us who spend our money and time collecting for some of you to merely buy for 1/10 the price we’ve paid. You either want good looking vanity or to buy these collectables for a cheaper price, which is it ?

I would also like to ask you why do you think these collectables are useless if not being used as vanity? Do you know why some of us even collect? I can tell you it’s certainly not for showing off in towns, like lb vanity for example. Being a collector means owning the rarest items ingame, pieces of the game’s history that are valuable only because of their rarity. What you are asking is for sts to make these rare items obtainable again, thus ruining their rarity and overall value as s1-3 classic items.

Lastly for your idea of “recolors”. If you’ve paid attention you would’ve noticed some recolored lvl67-71 armors that are recolors of certain set that go for a few million depending on their levels(BadgirlChloe mentioned them), and yes levels do matter when collecting. So sts already gave you a recolor, and if you haven’t noticed if you go in the shop you can find a vanity that is a heraldic recolor, it doesn’t cost 3,000 platinum either ! (Steel heraldic vanity, only 25 platinum).

These boarderline begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on, if you want something this badly just work for it like the rest of us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Why cant these "massive plat buyers" buy these items for gold if they want them so bad and then with a vanity shard turn the armor they bought into a vanity instead of rereleasing these items for plat only???
    Also why are you targeting strictly collectables and not lb for a rerelease for plat they too became rare over time also NO FACTS WERE SHOWN you simply avoided the fact that recolors do affect prices on collectable items but not lb items
    Recolors do not affect prices of items that’s why golem and ice spirit are still worth 100 times more than the recolored version(fact) Like you’ve said “ever heard of steel heraldic” yes I’ve have and you still didn’t prove your point because Epic heraldic is still worth 400 times more than that vanity(fact) you no longer have an argument. I didn’t avoid any question, I’ve answered them earlier but you simply ignored the truth. That’s the thing too ,the big plat buyers don’t want these rare cool armors, why? Easy it’s USELESS you can’t do anything with it. Why do you think yeti set is worth 500,000,000 million and crier isn’t (point proven and with evidence) you still haven’t shown no evidence to back up your claim ma’am so I’m sorry to “debunk” your so called “rereleases affect prices” your right they did effect prices they made the originals worth more . Good day. Btw I wouldn’t mind bring lb vanities for platinum too I’m happy with either one thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    "Level doesnt matter" explain why lower level collectables tend to be alot higher?

And really? I would like to see STS make your collectables lv71, lets see if you really dont care about "level"

I was talking about crier since they’re are only 3 vest for tank a few sets for rogue and mage . It doesn’t matter if it’s level 1 crier vs level 15 crier there are only 3 in game? Either way your paying more than 100m for it. Which my point comes into play no level does not matter for crier since they are already super rare as it is. Unless there were more of them as in 20 sets per class in game then level would make a difference, but since there arnt 20 sets per class you don’t have an argument. Good day my good sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    @THE GOLDEN KING you have to understand what you’re asking for first of all, the idea of a vanity shard isn’t too bad considering only owners of these collectables would use it; which is fair because it is their items and they can do what they want with their items.

Your second idea however of sts selling collectables that sell for prices that ranges over 100m for a few hundred dollars of platinum isn’t fair, it isn’t fair to those of us who spend our money and time collecting for some of you to merely buy for 1/10 the price we’ve paid. You either want good looking vanity or to buy these collectables for a cheaper price, which is it ?

I would also like to ask you why do you think these collectables are useless if not being used as vanity? Do you know why some of us even collect? I can tell you it’s certainly not for showing off in towns, like lb vanity for example. Being a collector means owning the rarest items ingame, pieces of the game’s history that are valuable only because of their rarity. What you are asking is for sts to make these rare items obtainable again, thus ruining their rarity and overall value as s1-3 classic items.

Lastly for your idea of “recolors”. If you’ve paid attention you would’ve noticed some recolored lvl67-71 armors that are recolors of certain set that go for a few million depending on their levels(BadgirlChloe mentioned them), and yes levels do matter when collecting. So sts already gave you a recolor, and if you haven’t noticed if you go in the shop you can find a vanity that is a heraldic recolor, it doesn’t cost 3,000 platinum either ! (Steel heraldic vanity, only 25 platinum).

These boarderline begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on, if you want something this badly just work for it like the rest of us.
    I thank you for pointing this out “begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on” i agree but I’m not demanding sts to to do this, in fact I was wondering if this could be a great idea , but since some were being negative about this I’ve provided proof and facts about how his wouldn’t effect price of your originals and any way. when you said recolored versions already came out ,I know for example the black steel commando/cavalier recolors came out but as I was saying there prices haven’t gone down in fact they went up for the originals why? Because they look better, but if you didn’t understand what I was saying , I was saying recolored versions of the armors but as in vanities, in other words recolored versions of brown/ crier etc but as a vanity yes I know of the steel heraldic in store for 25 platinum why not add crier In store for 8,000 platinum? For LIMITED time? You guys call yourselves collectors but I’m sorry to say you guys are just hoarders buying these rare armors for cheap just to sell them for 10 times as much just because you say it’s “rare” which they are rare. That’s why I want vanities of these versions because most of you “collectors” won’t even sell your precious items unless we pay 10 times as much as you paid for.

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-30-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    May good man ur ma lady is angry
    I know luckily for me I have evidence to back me up, as for them I’m still waiting for proof on how “recolored versions are bad” since recolored versions of golem and ice spirit came out the originals prices instead of going down they went up by a few tens of millions. I can provide proof of this if needed.