Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
wow some of you guys are very keen on destroying the last orginal ideas of sts...

turning collectables into vanity will destroy the level rarity of an item , so if you want rare items to be added back , please consider every lb and event vanities to be re-released and be made purchasable by plats.

sad to see someone calling heraldic a *useless armor* , you're not worthy of collector title.
Im sorry but I beg your pardon? “You’re not worthy of collector title” (a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby) I just gave you the definition of collector Incase you didn’t know what it means to be one. Give me a good use of collectibles besides wearing them In town, don’t worry my good man I’ll wait. The game is rising with these so called “rich players” I wouldn’t mind buying an old lb vanity or a rare armor like heraldic as a VANITY for plat in fact some would even agree with me, I’m sorry if you disagree with an idea wear STS can make some profit from . Don’t worry IF the Spacetime gods themselves release these armors as vanity you’ll figure it out it’s not so bad In fact you’ll enjoy it too. Btw I’m not demanding this idea it’s just one of the few that some people have had, “my” idea was on the so called “Vanity Shard” my good sir. My deepest apologies but I’m not taking no so called “Salt” from someone who doesn’t even play anymore. Good day to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk