Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Tell me how you can get 20,000,000 gold. if you have 0 how would you make that gold without buying plat?( don’t tell me farming because you have no gear to farm WITH, don’t tell me merching because you have no gold in order to buy something TO merch).

You haven't examined my screen shots since it wasn’t 3 screenshots it was 6 and if you’ve seen my screen shots you would have noticed that most players there had expensive gear and vanity. My point proven, “no further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation” why can’t you argue? Oh wait that’s right because you can’t prove that your 1% claim is right and yet I’m proven my 35% is more accurate , “I though you said this wasn’t English 101” your right it’s not but since you keep saying go back to 5th grade I might as well correct you on spelling metaphor* since it’s a 3rd grade word.

When you said “ LB using statistics isn’t nonsense “ I didn’t say it was nonsense you said it was XD.” How is that enough proof to conclude that AL players consist of 35% plat users” I can prove this because if you were to go to almost any map you would see that most maps consist of more “rich” players than it does “poor”. Let me rephrase that question for you so I use it against you, ?how do you know that AL players consists of 1% plat users? Your answer can not be “that’s racist” so just letting you before you say it again.

XD let me see that last paragraph of yours “at the end” no.. in the end* “I was just proving you”(you forgot the word RIGHT in that sentence but go on )”that you’d be convinced that the 3 screenshots” no that the 6 screenshots* “is really a poor representation” nope, is really a great* representation,”of the 35% plat users” “why? Because small sample” no... why? Because A* small sample. “Most were even merchers/farmers(not plat users)” most were merchers and farmers* but.. they were plat users because you can’t farm and merch if you have 0 gold.You can’t farm because you don’t have gold to afford gear, you can’t merch because you have no gold to buy items too merch XD. “You assumed they used plat because they’re rich etc*” that last sentence is the only one correct.GAME OVER, This conversation is over now move on.
    You can farm without goldloot, you can earn 400k a day with 0gl, and buy a 100gl weapon with 400k, and the cycle goes. You can earn gold from events. Earnt 30m during halloween with 2 artifacts. 15m in easter selling eggs. 45m is more than enough to get me to 600gl+, and to start farming or to merch. Earn as much as 1.5-2m a DAY, as we farmers grind long to be rich, and not plat.

If I was too lucky with the events, then people could always farm with 0gl while still earning 400k+. 10th day of farming generates 4m that can be used to upgrade your gl to upto 400gl. So no, we don't need plat to earn gold, there are many methods to do it. You probably haven't tried farming, so you don't realize how easy is to make gold now a days. Plat is just a help, not to be rich.

Again, you're ignorant. I haved said it on previous posts that my 1% is a Metaphor, and not a claim. Never said it was a claim, you did. Question goes back to you, prove to us that your 35% is true, your screenshots were BS, didn't prove anything but just 100 people who are mostly rich due to farming and other means, not plat. Some were, but not most. Doesn't mean that they're rich that they were using plat.

You cannot question me that "prove your claim that my 1% is true", because its a metaphor, perhaps you don't know what it does? As you keep on repeating youself with the "prove the 1%". I don't have to prove you anything, as the 1% metaphor statement has a meaning everyone knows besides you.

Not most, I often go in maps that are full of newbies or poor people progressing. It really is unconsistent to use towns to based the % of plat users. Because it changes everytime, there are servers that you see richies, there are servers that you see poor and newbies or mid-class. So which really is it?.

"Most people in the screenshots had expensive gears and vanities", so what? Can't you get that by other methods of obtaining gold? You can earn as much as 100m+ gold in about 2months. Or be lucky in events.

Go make a better method of representing Al plat players in % form.

And now back to the main topic. Just disagree with the new crier vanities and go with the vanity shard.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 08-02-2018 at 11:31 AM.