Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    @The Golden King all we could see is you making long paragraphs all the time, as if more words can explain it better.

Is this case, even how long you type your points, it is still wrong.

1.) Sts already said they're hard, they would rather invest the effort and time in creating more sensical things than your idea. All you say to this is, "they've done this in the past, so might be easy", if you're this Desperate than you're indeed selfish.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I’d rather hear it from someone like them . It’s not hard smh, why do you think they created all these vanity weapons (pavise, glaive/bonesaw level 36 ,arcane weapons etc even the mythic armor level 36 is a vanity)open your eyes if they can turn a REAL weapon and a REAL armor into a vanity what makes you think “oh hey they can’t turn old armors into a vanity because it’s hard” if it’s so hard then why do we have these? You guys keep saying I’m repeating myself and I am , because you guys want me to I’m not desperate at all ,in fact it’s just an IDEA not sure why people are arguing with me XD they didn’t even say they were going to do this. To be fair only the “collectors” disagree with me . The rest of the arlorians are all +1 to this.
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-30-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    What about this? Sts creates a vanity vendor or uses the one in Kragg. Each week Sts takes a current armor or helm or weapon that currently drops in game (not rare discontinued items or leaderboard items) and makes it into a vanity which is placed in vanity vendor store. You go to vanity vendor with your vanity shard and trade the shard for desired vanity.

Vanity shards could be in locks or leaderboard rewards or whatever. Only release vanities for current items that are still lootable in game. Let's keep everyone happy and not devalue players hard work or an items collectability.
    Collectors don't ONLY like items like crier due to their looks but also having something that looks special and different, that does not make them money hungry or a hoarder it just ruins them being able to wear something special

3. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

So I’m confused,Golden king do you want recolors of the original pieces or do you want to bring the originals back as Vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    So I’m confused,Golden king do you want recolors of the original pieces or do you want to bring the originals back as Vanities?
    Why not both?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

What are you even arguing??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Sigh why do I even get into this mess...never mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

What are you even arguing??
    Thats the thing warrior, I’m not even arguing . I’m just asking other people’s opinion on the subject “should armors be able to convert into a vanity” and some people keep being negative about this so they give me claims and I just end up throughing back facts at them. What it your opinion on this , don’t worry all opinions are welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

“Should armors be converted to vanities”
    My opinion:yes
    1.Owners of collectibles should have the OPTION to make armors into vanities(how to obtain vanity shard idk).This is an OPTION and owners of their respective gears should choose whether they want to convert them or leave them as they are.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

A point I forgot to bring up:
    This does not mean STS should re-release a new pool of armors in any way,the current number of collectibles should stay the same and the vanity OPTION is a choice to the current in game owners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

“Should armors be converted to vanities”
    My opinion:yes
    1.Owners of collectibles should have the OPTION to make armors into vanities(how to obtain vanity shard idk).This is an OPTION and owners of their respective gears should choose whether they want to convert them or leave them as they are.
    See these are the types of responces Im looking for, nice respectful comments/ opinions most of these so called collectors don’t know how to leave a respectful opinion like this. Thank you for your feed back I too agree with this. The collector should have the choice weather he/she wants to turn their precious armor(s) into a vanity. Good show my good man good show indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    See these are the types of responces Im looking for, nice respectful comments/ opinions most of these so called collectors don’t know how to leave a respectful opinion like this. Thank you for your feed back I too agree with this. The collector should have the choice weather he/she wants to turn their precious armor(s) into a vanity. Good show my good man good show indeed.
    Thanks,what do you think of my second post?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

A point I forgot to bring up:
    This does not mean STS should re-release a new pool of armors in any way,the current number of collectibles should stay the same and the vanity OPTION is a choice to the current in game owners.
    When u said sts should not rerelease a new pool of armors , do you mean as in recolored versions of old armors but as in ARMORSand not vanity for plat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

When u said sts should not rerelease a new pool of armors , do you mean as in recolored versions of old armors but as in ARMORSand not vanity for plat?
    I mean STS should not re-release any of the old armors or recolored versions of old armors.The vanity version again is an option for the current pool of armors.No re-release on the numbers of either armor versions or vanity versions.(Only an opinion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I mean STS should not re-release any of the old armors or recolored versions of old armors.The vanity version again is an option for the current pool of armors.No re-release on the numbers of either armor versions or vanity versions.(Only an opinion)
    Understandable, but sts did rerelease recolored of black steel commando and cavalier armor. What makes you think they’ll stop there? Maybe forerunner is next.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

re-releasing vanity versions of armors(what I mean):if STS would bring back old gears in their vanity versions,they shouldn’t look the same as the armors because they only increase the number of the armors,which changes their price.If STS do release old gears(I hope they won’t)I would at least want them recolored and not the same.The best thing to do is keep the same pool of armors and hopefully no new ‘old’ gears return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I don’t want to over complicate everything,I have said my opinions.Thanks for hearing them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Understandable, but sts did rerelease recolored of black steel commando and cavalier armor. What makes you think they’ll stop there? Maybe forerunner is next.
    Honestly, most players would just be happy if currently dropping and available armors and weapons could slowly be introduced as vanities into the game by "conversion only" (which preserves the rarity of discontinued items or leaderboard items). Recolored vanities does, to a degree, devalue existing vanites of the same type even if a different color so I wouldn't want to see recolored vanities myself. If sts could just start by adding the option of "existing items" as options for converting to vanities that would be cool and not hurt any players items value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

re-releasing vanity versions of armors(what I mean):if STS would bring back old gears in their vanity versions,they shouldn’t look the same as the armors because they only increase the number of the armors,which changes their price.If STS do release old gears(I hope they won’t)I would at least want them recolored and not the same.The best thing to do is keep the same pool of armors and hopefully no new ‘old’ gears return.
    Makes sense . I was up for that too of making old armors come back but as recolored versions also since it won’t have an impact on the originals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Makes sense . I was up for that too of making old armors come back but as recolored versions also since it won’t have an impact on the originals.
    Golden, unfortunately recolored vanities do devalue original vanities quite a bit. The originals are still better and have a lot of value but some players settle for recolors which lowers demand for the originals. That is why Sts trys to refrain from rereleasing and recoloring the ultra rare vanities despite the fact they could make a huge amount of money off doing it. They are respecting the players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Golden, unfortunately recolored vanities do devalue original vanities quite a bit. The originals are still better and have a lot of value but some players settle for recolors which lowers demand for the originals. That is why Sts trys to refrain from rereleasing and recoloring the ultra rare vanities despite the fact they could make a huge amount of money off doing it. They are respecting the players.
    But they already made recolors of golem and ice spirit and it didn’t make the originals drop in value in fact they went up in price by tens of millions sir even the recolored versions are going up in price too. By a few grand or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk