Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    I don’t want to over complicate everything,I have said my opinions.Thanks for hearing them
    It is my pleasure fellow collector , you know how to properly leave respectful opinions. Thank you for taking the time to write back. Good day to you my fellow arlorian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    What about this? Sts creates a vanity vendor or uses the one in Kragg. Each week Sts takes a current armor or helm or weapon that currently drops in game (not rare discontinued items or leaderboard items) and makes it into a vanity which is placed in vanity vendor store. You go to vanity vendor with your vanity shard and trade the shard for desired vanity.

Vanity shards could be in locks or leaderboard rewards or whatever. Only release vanities for current items that are still lootable in game. Let's keep everyone happy and not devalue players hard work or an items collectability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    A point I forgot to bring up:
    This does not mean STS should re-release a new pool of armors in any way,the current number of collectibles should stay the same and the vanity OPTION is a choice to the current in game owners.
    Although the price doesn't drop on these items some of the demand does as said above some people just settle for the recolored version, also i agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    Although the price doesn't drop on these items some of the demand does as said above some people just settle for the recolored version, also i agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat
    Yes, this is all true. I agree 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I too agree on this

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I too agree on this
    You agreed to badgirlchloe? That "I agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat", and you said "I agree".

In this case, thread should be CLOSED as the author of it already agreed that armors can be turned into vanities, but not add more armors like crier for plat.

If you're still against my post, even though we have proof that you agreed, then that will just make you look dumb or crazy.

Please, dont make an excuse that you dont "agree" suddenly. And thats true, we, other players should stop arguing with this dude, as he will just find an excuse over ours.

Ty! Btw I've read all 165+ comments, and the majority of decision is a Vanity shard, and not release them for plat or recolors and add more armors etcetera. (read everything if you disagree).

If you still want recolors or plat idea and most dont, then you're on your own buddy, as STS would rather choose something that will favour more people happy.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Honestly since owners of those collectibles came here and said they bought those items for "pride" and "history" of them and not to hoard and sell it for few times of amount they paid and they agreed to make them into vanities its safe to say making them into vanities would only skyrocket price and benefit those few people but as they said its "historical item" let's not ruin it and change into silly vanity that would increase price by a lot and suddenly they would be on sale for ridiculous prices nobody would cherish history they would be on sale in no time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    You agreed to badgirlchloe? That "I agree with people being able to turn armors into vanity but not to add more armors like crier into the game for plat", and you said "I agree".

In this case, thread should be CLOSED as the author of it already agreed that armors can be turned into vanities, but not add more armors like crier for plat.

If you're still against my post, even though we have proof that you agreed, then that will just make you look dumb or crazy.

Please, dont make an excuse that you dont "agree" suddenly. And thats true, we, other players should stop arguing with this dude, as he will just find an excuse over ours.

Ty! Btw I've read all 165+ comments, and the majority of decision is a Vanity shard, and not release them for plat or recolors and add more armors etcetera. (read everything if you disagree).

If you still want recolors or plat idea and most dont, then you're on your own buddy, as STS would rather choose something that will favour more people happy.

Vanity shard was “my” first idea. So yes I do agree with “my” own idea. In fact I’m up for all 3 ideas of buying old collectible armors for plat or buying recolored versions for plat. Not sure what the problem is to agree on one of “my” first ideas XD. If you would have read I’ve agreed to all 3 of these ideas (ARMOR POLL, VANITY SHARD, RECOLORED PURCHASABLE VANITY FOR PLAT) Please read before you start posting blindly thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexible View Post
    Honestly since owners of those collectibles came here and said they bought those items for "pride" and "history" of them and not to hoard and sell it for few times of amount they paid and they agreed to make them into vanities its safe to say making them into vanities would only skyrocket price and benefit those few people but as they said its "historical item" let's not ruin it and change into silly vanity that would increase price by a lot and suddenly they would be on sale for ridiculous prices nobody would cherish history they would be on sale in no time.
    I would be one of these people that would change there epic heraldic into a vanity. Not to sell it , Why? Because this an armor that I’ve always wanted since 2016. Now that I finally got it , why would I get rid of it just like that? Just because someone offered a good amount of gold for it doesn’t mean I’ll just give it away but I do agree with you that the price would Sky rocket since there would only be “one” turned into a vanity.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Vanity shard was “my” first idea. So yes I do agree with “my” own idea. In fact I’m up for all 3 ideas of buying old collectible armors for plat or buying recolored versions for plat. Not sure what the problem is to agree on one of “my” first ideas XD. If you would have read I’ve agreed to all 3 of these ideas (ARMOR POLL, VANITY SHARD, RECOLORED PURCHASABLE VANITY FOR PLAT) Please read before you start posting blindly thanks.
    Yeah sure like I said, you find excusses against ours. Its your idea, sure you'll agree to yours. As I said, read every comment and you'll see just like 3 or 4 people liked yours? Specifically recolored, plat vanities. And about 20+ that dont.

In the end, sure you like your idea, we dont as we pointed out why. You kept saying "Poll", and yet no poll, stop talking and take action of your "Poll" idea, so we can finally vote that we dont like your idea, thus shuting this thread down as no point continuing.

Vanity shard isn't your idea, you keep on acting as if you did. People have thought of it since 2013 and surely it wasn't you.
    If you already knew this, why bring it again? As if more of this threads will increase the chances of them really adding them (unless you start to annoy them).

Its been roughly 5 years since this idea was thought of, you know that STS wouldn't grant it, why? If they did, then it would already been out. But since more players dont like it, they really wouldn't, even if it will benefit them, it doesn't work that way.

Make your poll, stop replying to comments as if you would convince them. You waste replying to comments wherein at the end you could've already been done with your poll, and we could've easily shut this down in the first place.

If you like your idea so much, go find a game that will grant every request you have. Or make your own game that you can have what you like sigh.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Yeah sure like I said, you find excusses against ours. Its your idea, sure you'll agree to yours. As I said, read every comment and you'll see just like 3 or 4 people liked yours? Specifically recolored, plat vanities. And about 20+ that dont.

In the end, sure you like your idea, we dont as we pointed out why. You kept saying "Poll", and yet no poll, stop talking and take action of your "Poll" idea, so we can finally vote that we dont like your idea, thus shuting this thread down as no point continuing.

Vanity shard isn't your idea, you keep on acting as if you did. People have thought of it since 2013 and surely it wasn't you.
    If you already knew this, why bring it again? As if more of this threads will increase the chances of them really adding them (unless you start to annoy them).

Its been roughly 5 years since this idea was thought of, you know that STS wouldn't grant it, why? If they did, then it would already been out. But since more players dont like it, they really wouldn't, even if it will benefit them, it doesn't work that way.

Make your poll, stop replying to comments as if you would convince them. You waste replying to comments wherein at the end you could've already been done with your poll, and we could've easily shut this down in the first place.

If you like your idea so much, go find a game that will grant every request you have. Or make your own game that you can have what you like sigh.

Oh I’m sorry for not making myself clear, what are you even arguing about? There’s a reason I said “my” and not my . Notice the quotation marks if you ever been to school you would know what means. Secondly there wasn’t “24” people there was only 10 and 2 of them didn’t even agree with me nor the others that were saying it was a waste of time. While 5 of us were up for it and 3(collectors) weren’t in other words the collectors didn’t really like that idea . I didn’t try to convince them ,all I did was state facts that there precious armors wouldn’t be devalued if the ARMOR POLL were to be a thing which it’s not smh. I’m sorry if you wanted this thread shut down maybe when you make your own thread if someone disagrees with you , you could shut it down since you don’t know how back up your own thread with facts( I though it out before posting this thread )As your last sentence states “if you like your idea so much, go find a game that will grant every request you have” the key word in your sentence is idea , why? Well this thread is just an IDEA XD. Incase you’ve havnt figured it out by now. I’m not demanding this, I’m simply saying it would be a fun addition to the game. Oh and btw I have wrote how it would benefit them in every way , even benefit the player “please read before posting anything blindly, thanks”.
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-31-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Lazy to read as I asumme its just an excuse against ours. Make your poll and release it. Your facts that you've told us will be useless, if people dont like it.

Do you want us to make a poll? About if the king should make a poll about his idea or not? Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise its a false.

Benefit "us" you mean the 0.1% - 1%? Yea you state "facts" huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Lazy to read as I asumme its just an excuse against ours. Make your poll and release it. Your facts that you've told us will be useless, if people dont like it.

Do you want us to make a poll? About if the king should make a poll about his idea or not? Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise its a false.

Benefit "us" you mean the 0.1% - 1%? Yea you state "facts" huh?

I’m sorry but you must be a child since you’ve just said “lazy to read as I assume it’s just another excuse against ours” ours as in what? “Lazy to read as I assume” what do you mean by that? Are you saying your lazy? If that’s the case then you’re correct. Your sentence does not even make sense, please fix it since you’re trying to use big words to sound smart .”Yeah if you state facts” thank you for that because I did state facts again “please read before posting anything blindly”. I’m not backing up any CLAIM because I don’t have a claim. This thread is not a claim once again it’s an IDEA. Why would you make a POLL about me having a POLL? I mean you could but it won’t change anything , why? Because I’m not demanding this idea , I just though it would be a good addition to the game in other words ,ITS NOT HAPPENING XD.

“Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise it’s false”. What? What’s false? I did state facts, I’ve stated that if vanity recolored versions of collectibles were available for store purchase it wouldn’t affect the price of the originals in any way, why? Easy look at the Steel heraldic vanity its worth about 40,000 for a set and yet the Epic Heraldic Armor is worth 400 times that amount(EVIDENCE TO BACK UP MY FACTS) 16,000,000 Gold Incase you don’t know how to multiply.

Im sorry but In what way is the 0.1-1% of the game only rich players? Now that’s an argument I like , let me debunk that for you. Over 35% of the players of AL buy plat. Your probably one of the 65% that complain that “why don’t rich people give us gold, greedy rich noobs” that’s not the case .I’m sorry to say but nothing in the real world is free, you tell me why would you just give away your hard earned money just to give it to someone who doesn’t even try to earn it. You work hard to get what you have , just to give it away to someone who despises you? I don’t think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I’m sorry but you must be a child since you’ve just said “lazy to read as I assume it’s just another excuse against ours” ours as in what? “Lazy to read as I assume” what do you mean by that? Are you saying your lazy? If that’s the case then you’re correct. Your sentence does not even make sense, please fix it since you’re trying to use big words to sound smart .”Yeah if you state facts” thank you for that because I did state facts again “please read before posting anything blindly”. I’m not backing up any CLAIM because I don’t have a claim. This thread is not a claim once again it’s an IDEA. Why would you make a POLL about me having a POLL? I mean you could but it won’t change anything , why? Because I’m not demanding this idea , I just though it would be a good addition to the game in other words ,ITS NOT HAPPENING XD.

“Yeah if you state facts, then go make a poll to back up your claim that you do them. Otherwise it’s false”. What? What’s false? I did state facts, I’ve stated that if vanity recolored versions of collectibles were available for store purchase it wouldn’t affect the price of the originals in any way, why? Easy look at the Steel heraldic vanity its worth about 40,000 for a set and yet the Epic Heraldic Armor is worth 400 times that amount(EVIDENCE TO BACK UP MY FACTS) 16,000,000 Gold Incase you don’t know how to multiply.

Im sorry but In what way is the 0.1-1% of the game only rich players? Now that’s an argument I like , let me debunk that for you. Over 35% of the players of AL buy plat. Your probably one of the 65% that complain that “why don’t rich people give us gold, greedy rich noobs” that’s not the case .I’m sorry to say but nothing in the real world is free, you tell me why would you just give away your hard earned money just to give it to someone who doesn’t even try to earn it. You work hard to get what you have , just to give it away to someone who despises you? I don’t think so.

Tbh, those words are understandable by younger ones. If u cant understand, then maybe you're the child that cant process such basic sentences?

And "35%", bro you're assuming, do you have the statistics? That isn't a fact w/o factual information. You can't just say there is 35% just because thats how you think it is. The 1% I am saying is a methapor that has always been used, to represent the plat users, im sure its more accurate then your 35% though.

And please stop, make a poll already. So we can finally see who agrees/disagrees with you. W/o it, this will be a never ending loop of your reasons wanting it, and why it should, benefits etc.. etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Tbh, those words are understandable by younger ones. If u cant understand, then maybe you're the child that cant process such basic sentences?

And "35%", bro you're assuming, do you have the statistics? That isn't a fact w/o factual information. You can't just say there is 35% just because thats how you think it is. The 1% I am saying is a methapor that has always been used, to represent the plat users, im sure its more accurate then your 35% though.

And please stop, make a poll already. So we can finally see who agrees/disagrees with you. W/o it, this will be a never ending loop of your reasons wanting it, and why it should, benefits etc.. etc..

Yes only YOU can understand what you’ve said since your a child. I don’t need statistics, look around you almost everyone has a heroic pet, magma pet, Nekro , ARCANE PETS tainted set, endless set , leaderboard vanities , 10m vanity is now common , what more proof do you need about 35% AND more buying platinum to get “rich” that alone should be proof enough. That 1% is invalid since it’s not true. It’s way off from being true. Maybe make your own thread about doing POLLS, even if I made a POLL it wouldn’t matter because it’s just the players opinions the Spacetime Gods themselves have to approve of it first smh ,also I already have a “POLL” 5 agree and like the idea ,3 of them disagreed with “my” idea and 2 said it was a waste of time. I don’t know where you got your “24” people from but YOUR statistics are wrong. Do you not think it through before posting blindly? Again I’m not demanding sts to do this , it’s just an idea that would be a great addition to the game. Please stop using big words to sound smart because you don’t start a sentence with “and” XD. Thanks
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-31-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Not tryna start anything but what exactly is a "methapor" thnx xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

In case you didn't know you dont need plat to get a nekro/tainted etc ever heard of farming? Just because 35% of expedition camp has spent money doesnt mean the whole game has this game has MILLIONS of downloads

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Yes only YOU can understand what you’ve said since your a child. I don’t need statistics, look around you almost everyone has a heroic pet, magma pet, Nekro , ARCANE PETS tainted set, endless set , leaderboard vanities , 10m vanity is now common , what more proof do you need about 35% AND more buying platinum to get “rich” that alone should be proof enough. That 1% is invalid since it’s not true. It’s way off from being true. Maybe make your own thread about doing POLLS, even if I made a POLL it wouldn’t matter because it’s just the players opinions the Spacetime Gods themselves have to approve of it first smh ,also I already have a “POLL” 5 agree and like the idea ,3 of them disagreed with “my” idea and 2 said it was a waste of time. I don’t know where you got your “24” people from but YOUR statistics are wrong. Do you not think it through before posting blindly? Again I’m not demanding sts to do this , it’s just an idea that would be a great addition to the game. Please stop using big words to sound smart because you don’t start a sentence with “and” XD. Thanks
    I'll stop arguing about the percentages, if you want the most accurate then you can ask STS for it. You dont need plat to be rich, unless you're lazy playing or busy.

You need statistics. Things you've said is invalid too, you're being racist, what makes you think having heroic/plat eggs, end taint set? Bro theres this thing called farming with goldloot, most got rich with it and not platinum, go make a survey about that if you're that delusional. Proof of this is the rapid inflation, many threads have complained about this being unhealthy, and goldloot being too much due to farmers. You can earn 100m in 3 months of farming, that itself can buy lb vanities.

A poll matters, STS needs our opinions about a specific idea wherein if that idea are being hated by most people, then of course they wouldn't implement it. Why can't you understand that?

Your poll isn't even a poll, inacurate. There are many players ingame that haven't seen this, they too need to be asked. If you cant provide that, then chances of you proving to STS that its good is slim.

As I said they've said no in other threads years ago, making same threads wouldn't increase the chances, you know that well. You know that Devs ignore threads that isn't worth their time. Usually they can respond just within hours if its a really good idea or informative post.

You seeing them not replying, means that they've ignored it, its been days already, and this post has alot of reactions, and yet no response.

Last edited by Rauitri; 07-31-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I'll stop arguing about the percentages, if you want the most accurate then you can ask STS for it. You dont need plat to be rich, unless you're lazy playing or busy.

You need statistics. Things you've said is invalid too, you're being racist, what makes you think having heroic/plat eggs, end taint set? Bro theres this thing called farming with goldloot, most got rich with it and not platinum, go make a survey about that if you're that delusional. Proof of this is the rapid inflation, many threads have complained about this being unhealthy, and goldloot being too much due to farmers. You can earn 100m in 3 months of farming, that itself can buy lb vanities.

A poll matters, STS needs our opinions about a specific idea wherein if that idea are being hated by most people, then of course they wouldn't implement it. Why can't you understand that?

Your poll isn't even a poll, inacurate. There are many players ingame that haven't seen this, they too need to be asked. If you cant provide that, then chances of you proving to STS that its good is slim.

As I said they've said no in other threads years ago, making same threads wouldn't increase the chances, you know that well. You know that Devs ignore threads that isn't worth their time. Usually they can respond just within hours if its a really good idea or informative post.

You seeing them not replying, means that they've ignored it, its been days already, and this post has alot of reactions, and yet no response.

In what way am I being racist? I’m sorry but I’m ending this conversation.

here is my evidence. Show me your evidence on how only 1% are rich players because it seems to me my 35% is more accurate than your 1%.

Before you say “the only rich one there is you” just ignore me pretend I’m not in the picture and look at everyone else

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 07-31-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

In case you didn't know you dont need plat to get a nekro/tainted etc ever heard of farming? Just because 35% of expedition camp has spent money doesnt mean the whole game has this game has MILLIONS of downloads
    Don’t even get me started on that 10 million downloads ma lady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

1: post all of those peoples igns on forums without permission is against terms of service
    2: how do you know those players bought plat and Didnt farm, im not saying that 1% of players have bought players nor am i saying that 35% of people have bought plat ONLY STS KNOWS
    3:I do not think that he LITERALLY meant 1% saying 1% is usually a way of saying not that many people doesn't necessarily mean 1%
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 07-31-2018 at 06:40 PM.