Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I have . You’ve still proven my point btw just because you haven’t bough plat in a “VERY long time” doesn’t mean you didn’t, because you have XD or else you wouldn’t be able to have gotten that 200,000 gold, which then allowed you be able to afford gold loot weapons . Thanks again, have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive went from ABSOLUTELY broke( to the point of selling anything of value ive had been wearing, like back to the 10-50k loots that were not even viable at end game atm) to gamble on awakenings or other chest. Literally to the point that i couldnt feed my pet and had to make a mage because pots were to expensive.
    That was AFTER the 20$ in plat i bought(over a year ago, closer to two). I stop being stupid, started playing smart, and havent looked back. The gold i had came from many many many graveyard runs(got a balance scale drop there too when they were close to 1m ), slowly farming the harder elites when it was viable and saving my gold. of which i spent some of my earnings trying an awakening here or there( lost more than i gained). I started slowly stacking up my gold loot, continuing to run graveyard(couldnt do esg or maus as my gear was terrible), farming elite kraken amd such. Im sure i did hundreds and hundreds of runs there without 1% of gold loot. I had to wait till everyone else got the new set and such so i could afford their hand me downs.

To be so hung up on that platinum is the only way to earn good amounts of gold is very ignorant if i must say. You cannot say what I did or didn't do, do you understand that sir?

Fyi: the 200k that i started off with wasn't enough to buy a gold loot weapon sir, as that was the only item to have it back then. Itold you i got lucky and rolled a 100gl weapon which got me my start. None of my items i have today can be said to have come from any source other than my hard work.

Ive went from 0 to 100 literally a dozen(prob more) times over the past years( i used to have a gambling problem lol). This has been my journey, not yours. For you to say anything otherwise isnt very mature.

Have a more objective day sir.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

You've said you have closed this thread, and yet you still reply to our comments.

How would this thread end, if you keep replying with senseless and over said statements and sentences? This will only be a loop.

Sure, we know that this is your thread, and you can reply to anyone. But you saying this is "closed" and yet still the same guy argueing with everyone else. Seems like a joke.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Im sorry but I beg your pardon? “You’re not worthy of collector title” (a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby) I just gave you the definition of collector Incase you didn’t know what it means to be one. Give me a good use of collectibles besides wearing them In town, don’t worry my good man I’ll wait. The game is rising with these so called “rich players” I wouldn’t mind buying an old lb vanity or a rare armor like heraldic as a VANITY for plat in fact some would even agree with me, I’m sorry if you disagree with an idea wear STS can make some profit from . Don’t worry IF the Spacetime gods themselves release these armors as vanity you’ll figure it out it’s not so bad In fact you’ll enjoy it too. Btw I’m not demanding this idea it’s just one of the few that some people have had, “my” idea was on the so called “Vanity Shard” my good sir. My deepest apologies but I’m not taking no so called “Salt” from someone who doesn’t even play anymore. Good day to you.

i mean , whats the point of vanities? just to look cool? isnt that exactly what collectables are bought for? to look cool?

And fyi collectors are people who knows and appreciates the value of collectables.
    and do you know what would happen when they re release as vanities?
    the lvl rarity and its value will drop drastically, the og people who preserved them for years to pass on to new generation would be done dirty.

And theres a reason for me quitting , the constant recolored stuff being released is boring and the repetitive events with nothing new whatsoever , collectables where the only things clinging me to the game.

Edit- and as for the hoarding part , lb vanities the the most hoarded items in the game , a certain someone (friend of mine) owns 20+ red balloon banner

and another guy owns like 10 lep banners..
    Last edited by ssbake; 08-01-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    You've said you have closed this thread, and yet you still reply to our comments.

How would this thread end, if you keep replying with senseless and over said statements and sentences? This will only be a loop.

Sure, we know that this is your thread, and you can reply to anyone. But you saying this is "closed" and yet still the same guy argueing with everyone else. Seems like a joke.

You don’t have an argument, and been proven wrong multiple times, this conversation is over. I’m still wondering how I’m racist too btw, talk about attention seeker.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

You don’t have an argument, and been proven wrong multiple times, this conversation is over. I’m still wondering how I’m racist too btw, talk about attention seeker.

Racist by saying people with those items you've stated above are rich cause of plat, you even showed the screenshots. Which is very poor of showing your "35%".

And more like everyone is proving you wrong, "I dont need statistics" then why say there is roughly "35%". Percentages is considered statistics.

You can't say a thread is closed when the author him/herself is just ignoring it, as if it is still open. Otherwise, people would keep commenting, and you making excusses against theirs, and cycle just goes on.

"Attention seeker" more like post that corrects you with factual information or a more accurate answer. And not just showing "screenshots". I can easily go in a town and only spot poor people, so does that mean there is 0% people using plat? Because by your logic, it seemed like you based them of people you can only see in towns, which makes us think you're a child.

Ask others, they would think that showing screenshots to based a "35% estimation" is just childish. As I said, the 1% is just a methapor, it means that still the majority of people in Al isn't using plat to get rich, but majority or more like equal of players are now getting rich by farming.

I've got some Lb vanities and some friends too, vanities that cost 100m+, so does it mean I'm using plat? No. So thats how I explain that you're racist or somehow delusional, you haven't even bother to ask the people in your screenshots if they used plat to get rich, and yet still "Assumed" they are. If you did, show the screenshots of those.

"Conversation over" you've said that numerous times and yet you cant accept it, and still reply otherwise. So who is the attention seeker here.?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Racist by saying people with those items you've stated above are rich cause of plat, you even showed the screenshots. Which is very poor of showing your "35%".

And more like everyone is proving you wrong, "I dont need statistics" then why say there is roughly "35%". Percentages is considered statistics.

You can't say a thread is closed when the author him/herself is just ignoring it, as if it is still open. Otherwise, people would keep commenting, and you making excusses against theirs, and cycle just goes on.

"Attention seeker" more like post that corrects you with factual information or a more accurate answer. And not just showing "screenshots". I can easily go in a town and only spot poor people, so does that mean there is 0% people using plat? Because by your logic, it seemed like you based them of people you can only see in towns, which makes us think you're a child.

Ask others, they would think that showing screenshots to based a "35% estimation" is just childish. As I said, the 1% is just a methapor, it means that still the majority of people in Al isn't using plat to get rich, but majority or more like equal of players are now getting rich by farming.

I've got some Lb vanities and some friends too, vanities that cost 100m+, so does it mean I'm using plat? No. So thats how I explain that you're racist or somehow delusional, you haven't even bother to ask the people in your screenshots if they used plat to get rich, and yet still "Assumed" they are. If you did, show the screenshots of those.

"Conversation over" you've said that numerous times and yet you cant accept it, and still reply otherwise. So who is the attention seeker here.?

Like I said how am I racist? That’s not racist at all. Your just making yourself look bad. This conversation is over now please stop smh . You are an attention seeker why else would you keep posting if you’ve been proven wrong multiple times. You don’t even make sense “I’ve got some LB vanities and some friends too, vanities cost 100m+, so does it mean I’m using plat?” How would you have gotten these 100m+ vanities without buying plat (don’t say “well I had them for a very long time” sure you did but how did you manage to be top 10? By buying plat to purchase energy kits, yeah you could craft them but you can’t farm and stay top 10 at the same time.)and it’s not that I can’t accept that this conversation is over , YOU can’t accept that this conversation is over XD “so who is the attention seeker here” still you, how do I know it’s still you? Because I’ve said this thread is closed and yet you still want to keep arguing with me when I’ve already said this conversation is over. Still want to know how I’m racist too btw. Hopefully maybe a dev could close or delete this thread because being proven wrong and with evidence for you guys is still not enough. XD @Justg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Like I said how am I racist? That’s not racist at all. Your just making yourself look bad. This conversation is over now please stop smh . You are an attention seeker why else would you keep posting if you’ve been proven wrong multiple times. You don’t even make sense “I’ve got some LB vanities and some friends too, vanities cost 100m+, so does it mean I’m using plat?” How would you have gotten these 100m+ vanities without buying plat (don’t say “well I had them for a very long time” sure you did but how did you manage to be top 10? By buying plat to purchase energy kits, yeah you could craft them but you can’t farm and stay top 10 at the same time.)and it’s not that I can’t accept that this conversation is over , YOU can’t accept that this conversation is over XD “so who is the attention seeker here” still you, how do I know it’s still you? Because I’ve said this thread is closed and yet you still want to keep arguing with me when I’ve already said this conversation is over. Still want to know how I’m racist too btw. Hopefully maybe a dev could close or delete this thread because being proven wrong and with evidence for you guys is still not enough. XD @Justg
    Buying them is an option. With gold that I've earned through farming, most of friends did too. You dont need plat to be top 10 aswell, you could buy the kits in auc, with gold I've earnt through farming and not PLAT. So stop assuming that lb owners used plat, when infact some to most earnt and bought it with gold from maps. Not only farming but you can earn gold by alot of methods, merching being common too. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

You want us to stop? Then stop replying. As I stated above, it will be an ever ending loop if you decide to keep replying, we wouldn't comment if you dont, thus making it another dead thread. And yes, shuting this thread down would be best. And if it does, you yourself should hope a Dev would consider your idea(slim chance), otherwise we all had wasted time.

About you being delusional, you see people who are rich and suddenly assume that they used plat to get what they have right now? Sigh, just cringing. Probably your mind must be like "rich=plat" "poor=no plat". Then you're forgetting that the game itself has many means to being rich, plat just being 1 of many. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

"Your just making yourself look bad" -said the king that doesn't need "statistics". Well, did you know that every lb is a form of statistical source? If you dont agree on this, go back to 5th grade maybe? This even makes you feel like fool tbh, and not me saying you're racist. Another example is our stats, STS just doesn't guess if we have 8k hp or 3k dmg or something, it is the collection of data and is considered statistics. Legit stats mean statistics. (Proved you wrong about statistics). Try to prove me wrong on this?

I want you not to reply on this, as I will just continue further and be infinite. If you really cant help it, go ahead and think of words to objectify mine again, like always to everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Buying them is an option. With gold that I've earned through farming, most of friends did too. You dont need plat to be top 10 aswell, you could buy the kits in auc, with gold I've earnt through farming and not PLAT. So stop assuming that lb owners used plat, when infact some to most earnt and bought it with gold from maps. Not only farming but you can earn gold by alot of methods, merching being common too. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

You want us to stop? Then stop replying. As I stated above, it will be an ever ending loop if you decide to keep replying, we wouldn't comment if you dont, thus making it another dead thread. And yes, shuting this thread down would be best. And if it does, you yourself should hope a Dev would consider your idea(slim chance), otherwise we all had wasted time.

About you being delusional, you see people who are rich and suddenly assume that they used plat to get what they have right now? Sigh, just cringing. Probably your mind must be like "rich=plat" "poor=no plat". Then you're forgetting that the game itself has many means to being rich, plat just being 1 of many. (Proved you wrong). Try to prove me wrong on this?

"Your just making yourself look bad" -said the king that doesn't need "statistics". Well, did you know that every lb is a form of statistical source? If you dont agree on this, go back to 5th grade maybe? This even makes you feel like fool tbh, and not me saying you're racist. Another example is our stats, STS just doesn't guess if we have 8k hp or 3k dmg or something, it is the collection of data and is considered statistics. Legit stats mean statistics. (Proved you wrong about statistics). Try to prove me wrong on this?

I want you not to reply on this, as I will just continue further and be infinite. If you really cant help it, go ahead and think of words to objectify mine again, like always to everyone.

Since you said “go back to 5th grade” I’m thinking your from the 5th grade since you still think you’ve won XD, I don’t see you coming with proof on how your right( my statistics of 35% are more accurate than your 1%)I in the other hand have had proof and kept debunking what others have said you just keep telling how I’m racist I am because you’re wrong XD, again when someone starts from the beginning of the game they have nothing so in order for them to buy gear to FARM they need to BUY plat to be able to AFFORD gear(point proven again) and thanks again for now agreeing with me on you do look bad since you finally had the decency to look up the meaning of the word racist. Btw you don’t start a sentence with a quote then again you are from the 5th grade and still trying to use big words to sound smart. Good day, maybe you should stop replying since again this is my thread XD.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Since you said “go back to 5th grade” I’m thinking your from the 5th grade since you still think you’ve won XD, I don’t see you coming with proof on how your right( my statistics of 35% are more accurate than your 1%)I in the other hand have had proof and kept debunking what others have said you just keep telling how I’m racist I am because you’re wrong XD, again when someone starts from the beginning of the game they have nothing so in order for them to buy gear to FARM they need to BUY plat to be able to AFFORD gear(point proven again) and thanks again for now agreeing with me on you do look bad since you finally had the decency to look up the meaning of the word racist. Btw you don’t start a sentence with a quote then again you are from the 5th grade and still trying to use big words to sound smart. Good day, maybe you should stop replying since again this is my thread XD.
    Ask your teachers saying "I dont need stats" they'll send you to 5th grade again. Your grammars, punctuations, and paragraphs make me laugh, no spaces, you just made 1 big messy comment. Punctuations are wierd as you dont know where to point the proper stops etc..

Hang on, I thought you don't need statistics? Then why still bother talking about "my 35% more accurate then your 1%". Again, if you wanna prove me your 35% is correct, then ask all the players of Al to show them their plat histories as proof (which you wouldn't get).

Then out of all the players, categorized them on how they went rich. So that you can stop assumming the 35%, as you need the whole community as a sample size, and not couple people in towns.

You've avoided several questions. Like the lb event, and statistical examples. You've cleary dodged those as you can't think of anything around those.

Screenshots that you've shown weren't evidence/proof, as you just gave us rich people, I can see some of my friends there who I farmed with, majority of them. Basically you ASSUMED, because you're telling me that those are proof of the "35%" of people using plat, which is wrong.

You saying "when someone starts in the game, they buy plat to buy gear to farm", it doesn't work that way, are you talking about newbies staring the game? Again, no proof. Give me newbies and their plat history for "proof", otherwise you can't prove your claim that "someone starting the game is using plat to buy gears".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Ask your teachers saying "I dont need stats" they'll send you to 5th grade again. Your grammars, punctuations, and paragraphs make me laugh, no spaces, you just made 1 big messy comment. Punctuations are wierd as you dont know where to point the proper stops etc..

Hang on, I thought you don't need statistics? Then why still bother talking about "my 35% more accurate then your 1%". Again, if you wanna prove me your 35% is correct, then ask all the players of Al to show them their plat histories as proof (which you wouldn't get).

Then out of all the players, categorized them on how they went rich. So that you can stop assumming the 35%, as you need the whole community as a sample size, and not couple people in towns.

You've avoided several questions. Like the lb event, and statistical examples. You've cleary dodged those as you can't think of anything around those.

Screenshots that you've shown weren't evidence/proof, as you just gave us rich people, I can see some of my friends there who I farmed with, majority of them. Basically you ASSUMED, because you're telling me that those are proof of the "35%" of people using plat, which is wrong.

You saying "when someone starts in the game, they buy plat to buy gear to farm", it doesn't work that way, are you talking about newbies staring the game? Again, no proof. Give me newbies and their plat history for "proof", otherwise you can't prove your claim that "someone starting the game is using plat to buy gears".

Alright I’m going to use your own knowledge against you, tell me how only 1% of the in game players ONLY buy plat out of 100% of players. You’re saying 99% don’t buy plat? Talk about making yourself look bad again smh. Yes noobies, in order for them to buy gear to FARM ,they would have needed to BUY plat in order for them to AFFORD gear XD. Where are your statistics on saying only 1% out of 100% of players buy plat? Oh wait that’s right it’s a lot more than 1% XD . What questions are you referring too? about lb events, statistical examples? I gave you my statistics and yet I’m still waiting on yours and almost all events are leaderboard so what’s your point there? You make no sense XD. Not sure if you know this but this isn’t english 101 but if it was you wouldn’t have passed it anyways. Good try on making an invalid argument, then again all you do is “claim this claim that blah blah blah your racist” XD. Even the teachers would tell you that’s not the meaning of the word racist and laugh at you.

This conversation is over thanks.
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 08-01-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

"I gave you my statistics" *post random pictures of players in towns*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    "I gave you my statistics" *post random pictures of players in towns*
    *posts pictures of proof making the other forum user look dumb, forum user gets mad and calls the thread owner “racist” then proceeds on saying how only 1% of the AL population only buys plat* XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

*posts pictures of proof making the other forum user look dumb, forum user gets mad and calls the thread owner “racist” then proceeds on saying how only 1% of the AL population only buys plat* XD
    Your retort my last post, replying to your message? Or did you get owned by irrefutable logic..?

You really do know how to make yourself look ignorant. I noticed you were quick to speculate but not very quick to be humbled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Your retort my last post, replying to your message? Or did you get owned by irrefutable logic..?

You really do know how to make yourself look ignorant. I noticed you were quick to speculate but not very quick to be humbled.
    It didn’t let me quote you In other words it didn’t let me reply to you so I figured you blocked me some how? But now that I can reply to you gladly to disagree with you . You said you were left with 200k and when I said you bough plat in order to get that 200k you changed your story saying you had 10-50k . Talk about being ignorant XD, that 200k wasn’t enough to buy gold loot weapons so you bough more plat to be able to afford gold loot weapons. Smh thanks for pointing that out, you spent 20$ on the game almost a whole year ago or 2 congrats on that, but you still bought plat proving my point again XD. Since I “ignored”you , you even said “ for you to say anything otherwise isn’t very mature”
    So since I didn’t reply to you why bother trying to start something with me again? Your just like the other attention seeker, talk about using your own words against you XD.

Argument: you said you didn’t need plat to get gold, I said you need to.

Observation: you spent plat to get gold.

Evidence: “I bough plat close to a year ago” you ended up with 200k

Conclusion: You bough plat to buy gold to get gear to farm. Proving me right once again.

Conversation over. Thanks for playing try again next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Okay guys, this thread is now just salt. We got everyone's opinions on the matter but I think it's time for a dev to close this one down. Any dev reading this thread. Help us out guys. I'm pointing at you, Gary -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Okay guys, this thread is now just salt. We got everyone's opinions on the matter but I think it's time for a dev to close this one down. Any dev reading this thread. Help us out guys. I'm pointing at you, Gary -
    Thank you bro I appreciate this, I’m trying to get justg to take this down but I don’t think any devs are on this week?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Alright I’m going to use your own knowledge against you, tell me how only 1% of the in game players ONLY buy plat out of 100% of players. You’re saying 99% don’t buy plat? Talk about making yourself look bad again smh. Yes noobies, in order for them to buy gear to FARM ,they would have needed to BUY plat in order for them to AFFORD gear XD. Where are your statistics on saying only 1% out of 100% of players buy plat? Oh wait that’s right it’s a lot more than 1% XD . What questions are you referring too? about lb events, statistical examples? I gave you my statistics and yet I’m still waiting on yours and almost all events are leaderboard so what’s your point there? You make no sense XD. Not sure if you know this but this isn’t english 101 but if it was you wouldn’t have passed it anyways. Good try on making an invalid argument, then again all you do is “claim this claim that blah blah blah your racist” XD. Even the teachers would tell you that’s not the meaning of the word racist and laugh at you.

This conversation is over thanks.
    I said the 1% is a methapor, hopefully you know what that means so I'll leave that alone.

Majority of noobies dont buy plat, they play a little and they quit as some cant catch up, buying plat right away is a dumb choice if you're a noobie, they know better. I've asked around 100+ newbies, all were clueless and left the game anyways.

Lb uses statistics, it collects data and stored into one, that simple. Without it, then STS just can't guess their points. And it is scenario that statistics take place. If you still cant understand, then thats the reason on why you think "statistics" doesn't matter to you.

Okay, you're not racist? Alright fine, lets take that "racist" out and replace it with the word "delusional", search it up if you dont know what it means, not trying to sound smart, even younger audiences know what those mean. Unless you're uneducated or didn't finish studies or something.

How are you being delusional? Well, cause you keep saying that rich people you see in towns uses plat, even though you haven't ask most, you assumed which means it can be either true or false. In this case its a false.

If we cant prove an accurate percentage, (even though my 1% is a methapor), then we can simply take those out of the topic.

Lastly you're delusional about the gold and plat scenario, you dont need plat to be rich, you dont earn gold by just buying plat. As we all said, there are alot of methods to do this. Some of the richest people ingame didn't used plat as a method to be rich, but they of course played smart, be rich and all that, while not wasting money.

Last edited by Rauitri; 08-02-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I said the 1% is a methapor, hopefully you know what that means so I'll leave that alone.

Majority of noobies dont buy plat, they play a little and they quit as some cant catch up, buying plat right away is a dumb choice if you're a noobie, they know better. I've asked around 100+ newbies, all were clueless and left the game anyways.

Lb uses statistics, it collects data and stored into one, that simple. Without it, then STS just can't guess their points. And it is scenario that statistics take place. If you still cant understand, then thats the reason on why you think "statistics" doesn't matter to you.

Okay, you're not racist? Alright fine, lets take that "racist" out and replace it with the word "delusional", search it up if you dont know what it means, not trying to sound smart, even younger audiences know what those mean. Unless you're uneducated or didn't finish studies or something.

How are you being delusional? Well, cause you keep saying that rich people you see in towns uses plat, even though you haven't ask most, you assumed which means it can be either true or false. In this case its a false.

If we cant prove an accurate percentage, (even though my 1% is a methapor), then we can simply take those out of the topic.

Lastly you're delusional about the gold and plat scenario, you dont need plat to be rich, you dont earn gold by just buying plat. As we all said, there are alot of methods to do this. Some of the richest people ingame didn't used plat as a method to be rich, but they of course played smart, be rich and all that, while not wasting money.

Methapor is not a word talk about being delusional and thinking your spelling it right *sigh*. I really doubt you’ve asked 100 “noobs” if they bough plat, either way of course they’ll ignore you . That’s personal information they don’t need to tell you that smh “hey did you buy plat”*random player leaves the map* XD. You still havnt apologized for calling me racist too , thanks

You said “LB uses statistics, it collects data and stores into one, that simple” talk about go back to school because your sentence still doesn’t make sense. Stores into one what? You still havnt proven how lb uses statistics, but you’re right it does collect “data” but not you’re kind of data. It collects on how many people are running event.

Oh no no no no no! XD” if we can’t prove an accurate percentage (even though my 1% is a METAPHOR* ), then we can simply take those out of the topic” your the one that brought up that 1%, all of a sudden you can’t defend your claim of “1% of the population of AL only buys plat” so you want to take it out of discussion? I’m sorry but that’s called “I was right and you were wrong”. I’ve had pictures of proof that almost everyone you saw in my prictures has endless/tainted/arcane eggs,mythic/heroic eggs and expensive vanities and weapons, and you still tend to ignore my evidence. What was your evidence again? Oh that’s right you said “that’s racist” XD conversation over you’ve lost, thanks for playing try again next time, have a nice day.

Ps. Methapor is spelled M E T A P H O R, Metaphor* not what ever made up word you’ve said.XD and you’re the one telling me to go back to 5th grade smh.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Methapor is not a word talk about being delusional and thinking your spelling it right *sigh*. I really doubt you’ve asked 100 “noobs” if they bough plat, either way of course they’ll ignore you . That’s personal information they don’t need to tell you that smh “hey did you buy plat”*random player leaves the map* XD. You still havnt apologized for calling me racist too , thanks

You said “LB uses statistics, it collects data and stores into one, that simple” talk about go back to school because your sentence still doesn’t make sense. Stores into one what? You still havnt proven how lb uses statistics, but you’re right it does collect “data” but not you’re kind of data. It collects on how many people are running event.

Oh no no no no no! XD” if we can’t prove an accurate percentage (even though my 1% is a METAPHOR* ), then we can simply take those out of the topic” your the one that brought up that 1%, all of a sudden you can’t defend your claim of “1% of the population of AL only buys plat” so you want to take it out of discussion? I’m sorry but that’s called “I was right and you were wrong”. I’ve had pictures of proof that almost everyone you saw in my prictures has endless/tainted/arcane eggs,mythic/heroic eggs and expensive vanities and weapons, and you still tend to ignore my evidence. What was your evidence again? Oh that’s right you said “that’s racist” XD conversation over you’ve lost, thanks for playing try again next time, have a nice day.

Ps. Methapor is spelled M E T A P H O R, Metaphor* not what ever made up word you’ve said.XD and you’re the one telling me to go back to 5th grade smh.
    I thought this wasn't "English 101" ? Hey, at least mine was just a mispelled word, and not unorganized paragrahps with continuous sentences with no proper stops.

I replaced the racist to delusional, as that's a more appropiate word to use. I called you delusional, as you get blinded by the rich. You keep repeating youself with, "my proof of 35% is screenshots with rich people with endless/arcane eggs etc." That is considered delusional, as you're ignorant that can't accept that being rich doesn't always mean they've bought plat.

Lb using statistics isn't nonsense, but you being ignorant. Lb compares different categories, in those categories there are dividers. Example is Ursoth lb, it is a category with 4 dividers namely, Overall/Rog/Mage/Warr. How statistics work in this? Well, the system divides them in dividers and rankings, it is doing this with data collected. It is considered statistics as long as there is comparison, which the leaderboards has, you can actually put the leaderboards in a graph with parameters if you want to do it manually in Excel. (Basically, the lb is represented as a Statistical Model).

I examined your screenshots. I know most, and can tell you that the majority of players you've showed was infact not plat users, most were merchers/farmers, as those are who I farmed with everyday that gotten rich from it, you're wrong about this. Showing ample screenshots to prove a percentage estimation is inappropiate, because you don't have enough sample size to conclude your 35% claim.

I've been telling you that my 1% is a METAPHOR, why can't you get that? You're being ignorant again, and telling me to show proof/evidence, wherein metaphor statements can't be questioned as such. Metaphor isn't an actual truth, but an idea for viewers to know the situation without really giving much information.
    The topic was removed as showing screenshots really showed poor, inacurate, inappropiate, unecessary results. I brought up a metaphor, and you reacted by giving screenshots that didn't prove anything.

No point further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation, as your sample size was like 50~100? Out of the tens and thousands of other players out there. How is that enough proof to conclude that Al players consist of 35% plat users?.

At the end, I was just proving to you, hopefully you'd be convinced that the 3 screenshots you've shown really is a poor representation of the 35% plat users.
    Why? Because small sample size, most were even merchers/farmers (not plat users), you assumed they used plat because they're rich etcc.

Last edited by Rauitri; 08-02-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I thought this wasn't "English 101" ? Hey, at least mine was just a mispelled word, and not unorganized paragrahps with continuous sentences with no proper stops.

I replaced the racist to delusional, as that's a more appropiate word to use. I called you delusional, as you get blinded by the rich. You keep repeating youself with, "my proof of 35% is screenshots with rich people with endless/arcane eggs etc." That is considered delusional, as you're ignorant that can't accept that being rich doesn't always mean they've bought plat.

Lb using statistics isn't nonsense, but you being ignorant. Lb compares different categories, in those categories there are dividers. Example is Ursoth lb, it is a category with 4 dividers namely, Overall/Rog/Mage/Warr. How statistics work in this? Well, the system divides them in dividers and rankings, it is doing this with data collected. It is considered statistics as long as there is comparison, which the leaderboards has, you can actually put the leaderboards in a graph with parameters if you want to do it manually in Excel. (Basically, the lb is represented as a Statistical Model).

I examined your screenshots. I know most, and can tell you that the majority of players you've showed was infact not plat users, most were merchers/farmers, as those are who I farmed with everyday that gotten rich from it, you're wrong about this. Showing ample screenshots to prove a percentage estimation is inappropiate, because you don't have enough sample size to conclude your 35% claim.

I've been telling you that my 1% is a METAPHOR, why can't you get that? You're being ignorant again, and telling me to show proof/evidence, wherein metaphor statements can't be questioned as such. Metaphor isn't an actual truth, but an idea for viewers to know the situation without really giving much information.
    The topic was removed as showing screenshots really showed poor, inacurate, inappropiate, unecessary results. I brought up a metaphor, and you started by giving screenshots that didn't prove anything.

No point further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation, as your sample size was like 50~100? Out of the tens and thousands of other players out there. How is that enough proof to conclude that Al players consist of 35% plat users?.

At the end, I was just proving you, hopefully you'd be convinced that the 3 screenshots you've shown really is a poor representation of the 35% plat users.
    Why? Because small sample size, most were even merchers/farmers (not plat users), you assumed they used plat because they're rich etcc.

Tell me how you can get 20,000,000 gold. if you have 0 how would you make that gold without buying plat?( don’t tell me farming because you have no gear to farm WITH, don’t tell me merching because you have no gold in order to buy something TO merch).

You haven't examined my screen shots since it wasn’t 3 screenshots it was 6 and if you’ve seen my screen shots you would have noticed that most players there had expensive gear and vanity. My point proven, “no further arguing that your 35% is a close estimation” why can’t you argue? Oh wait that’s right because you can’t prove that your 1% claim is right and yet I’m proven my 35% is more accurate , “I though you said this wasn’t English 101” your right it’s not but since you keep saying go back to 5th grade I might as well correct you on spelling metaphor* since it’s a 3rd grade word.

When you said “ LB using statistics isn’t nonsense “ I didn’t say it was nonsense you said it was XD.” How is that enough proof to conclude that AL players consist of 35% plat users” I can prove this because if you were to go to almost any map you would see that most maps consist of more “rich” players than it does “poor”. Let me rephrase that question for you so I use it against you, ?how do you know that AL players consists of 1% plat users? Your answer can not be “that’s racist” so just letting you before you say it again.

XD let me see that last paragraph of yours “at the end” no.. in the end* “I was just proving you”(you forgot the word RIGHT in that sentence but go on )”that you’d be convinced that the 3 screenshots” no that the 6 screenshots* “is really a poor representation” nope, is really a great* representation,”of the 35% plat users” “why? Because small sample” no... why? Because A* small sample. “Most were even merchers/farmers(not plat users)” most were merchers and farmers* but.. they were plat users because you can’t farm and merch if you have 0 gold.You can’t farm because you don’t have gold to afford gear, you can’t merch because you have no gold to buy items too merch XD. “You assumed they used plat because they’re rich etc*” that last sentence is the only one correct.GAME OVER, This conversation is over now move on.