Thread: Take a look here. That's what we want.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I agree to an extent.

Well I made the suggestion that we should get kills anywhere I always meant KILLS ONLY. No EXP.
    That somehow isnt possible withing the STS engine (even though they wont admit it)

I also know that it eliminated the chance for a new cap which sucks but there was a poll and we all voted for it.

I am grateful for new events..yes even for recolored items. Still my opinion is that we need new items instead of bringing everything old back.
    Even if its items from DL or PL. Thats would be new in SL it would be cool and add diversity. Old items dont add diversity. We learned that the hard way. (just bring halloween stuff and DL shield back, thatd be cool still)

What we really need is another big reason to run endgame maps. (or a future elite map)
    The new napalms come to mind in a new hardcore map where to work together with high DMG to get good loot. THATS what we need.

People will ALWAYS sit in base and sell their stuff. It was like that in 2011 and its like that now. You cant change it. Back then we had a reason to play that wasnt every two weeks in the form of an event. We need a real challenge.

My suggestions:

- Add new rare vanitys with the rarity of Squid, Xray, Devourer skull etc. scattered across all maps. That will drive people to make new characters for each map and run them together.

- Add a new elite map for players with good mods from the mod event with the new rare Napalms as drop rewards.

- Remove the leaderboards. It creates way too much beef and you get called names even if your kills are mostly legit.

my 2 cents for now
    Last edited by Cephei; 07-29-2018 at 12:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post: