Extensive Mount Fang L59-66 Boss Guide!
Hey guys, so it’s been a while since I have done one of these. I believe my last boss guide was Balefort Sewers. Now, following tradition, I will make these into video guides, but I am currently waiting on Google Chrome to release. So, as of right now, I will just make it an elaborate and detailed text guide. It will be updated with video ASAP.
Mount Fang Map 1: This boss is a simple kill. It doesn’t have many mechanics except kite and stay out of his reach, especially when the yellow aura appears at his feet. There is often a speed orb that spawns at the boss spawn spot. I highly recommend the person who is kiting the boss to use it. I believe you know the basics as how to kill an enemy. For this particular boss, I highly recommend that a bear tanks on the side while an archer is taking charge and kiting the bosses with the speed elixir provided. Honestly, you should be more worried about the ridiculous amount of health that the mobs of the first level have; that will likely be your only challenge.
The fastest way to take him out is in the following order:
• Bear: Beckon and stomp him into a corner, followed by a crippling slash to pin.
• Bird: Lay down the roots first, shattering scream, then break armor, ending with blast. Use repulse to keep the boss away while taking full advantage of the speed orb.
• Elf: As soon as you see those roots, hit that lightning. It creates “NATURE STRIKE” which causes insane damage. This followed by “CRUEL BLAST” from birds makes the boss’s health bar go down so fast that you can literally see the health drop.
Video Link: Coming Soon!
Mount Fang Map 2: This boss is a bit trickier, Duke Edward.
• Do NOT mindlessly attack the boss.
• When first attacking, you are free to attack the boss, but save your high damage skills for later. Why? A mini boss will spawn. Once this boss spawns, he immediately lets loose a critical white text combo known as “ENTHRALLED”. This white text combo will leave you stunned and almost result in an instant death. Obviously, you want to take him out immediately.
• So, the mini boss usually spawns when Duke Edward is at ¼ or ½ health. Keep your fingers ready and switch targets immediately. If you don’t Duke Edward’s armor bolsters and at least 1/3 of the party will immediately be wiped out due to “ENTHRALLED”. I suggest a bird keeps the mini separated with repulse, followed by laying down both roots and finishing him off with a cruel blast. When on elixirs, this combo instantly kills the mini boss. Also, stay at the entrance of the boss room. The mini boss will spawn on the other side; anyone near his perimeter, roughly 8-10mm will be almost instantly KO’D.
Video Link: Coming Soon!
Mount Fang Map 3:
• Aunty Emma is an abusive aunty. She is not the type that will coddle you, but will seriously and critically damage you with her whining and complaining. Yes, her whining and screaming is so dampening that it actually has a physical effect to those that are near her.
• Luckily for you, she is very lazy and will only stay in the center of the room. Thus, you must adopt the fighting strategy that models a fighter plane. When she isn’t screaming, go in range, bomb her with your spells, then run out AT LEAST 12mm out. This will normally be the very corners of the room or slightly outside the room: the gateways that allow entrance into Aunty Emma’s room.
• Rinse and repeat this method until she is dead. If you get hit by her screams, she will most likely kill you, so develop a timing that is suitable to you. Do NOT go in range if you do not think you’re safe. The consequences will most likely be death. I think she’s a conservatist, which would explain everything, with a majority of the new generation being liberal, she isn’t taking it too well.
• The spot I am dead at is where you want to be when fighting Auntie Emma, it will still damage you, but not kill you unles you just stand there. The smaller wave does not reach her; only the big scream does. The big scream will take out 3/4 armor tops, with no elixirs.
Video Link: Coming Soon!
Mount Fang Map 4: Count Vlod.
• Count Vlod, I apologize twilight ladies of Pocket Legends, but Count Vlod isn’t your Edward Cullen, neither is Duke Edward, this bad boy wants blood and seems to have learned telekinesis to obtain it.
• Count Vlod has a skill much like a bear’s beckon. Now, like a bear, it only has a 12mm range. This means, those with crossbows can kite it. The others? I fear you will just have to stay out of range.
• This boss will heavily rely on your friendly bear and bird. The bear is expected to use beckon, stomp, hell scream, and crippling slash to keep him rooted. Please, fellow bears, crippling slash is THE MOST CRUCIAL slash you will ever need. Spamming it will be much appreciated.
• Now, DO NOT TAUNT, the intent for this boss is not to take agro, as Count Vlod will even kill a bear almost instantly. You want to form a leash with this boss by having the bears repeatedly cripple and stun it while the birds take the agro and essentially tease Count Dracula by attacking him and keeping him out of range.
• Elves, most of you cannot overtake a bird’s DPS, but in the event you do, put a cooldown on it. If you overtake it, it may be the death of your party.
• Follow through with this until the boss dies.
• Please be aware, it's almost crucial to have a tanking bear in your party for this boss, unless y'all are all on elixirs, even with the bear, have your elves revive immediately.
Mount Fang Map 5:
Will add more information on him later.
Please, if I got any of the maps wrong, correct me. This is only to help, nothing else.