Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
Good heart, bad idea.

Giveaways should go to those that show the most dedication to trying to level up and make progress. The end game community has a sour attitude(half of em?) When all the lower levels want is gold and items.

Our high end players need to help these guys with teachings and leveling up, and then monetary help. Its really disheartening to watch all these lvl 40s 50s ask in expedition camp for a simple boss kill or quest, and have all these op players not give them the time if day.

I have recently been helping out these guys, and moreso trying to make sure they have the tools to continue to come back and login. This may differ for some but i do know some players consider quest help and such just as drawing to the game as gold .

Be nicer to our aspiring newbies and help them lvl up!
Well said. Just helping with bosses, passing on a few items, eggs etc. and friending them. Just because someone is a high level or veteran player doesn't mean they're better than someone at a lower level. I always maintain that the events are particularly difficult for new players. I've chatted with some and they're not going to stick around to level 71. That's a fact.