265 Posts

you should try 30k gold a month instead of 10m :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Is this a new way of scamming?

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to intizamfamily888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Is this a new way of scamming?

Sounds like it to me boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snoopfrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Good heart, bad idea.

Giveaways should go to those that show the most dedication to trying to level up and make progress. The end game community has a sour attitude(half of em?) When all the lower levels want is gold and items.

Our high end players need to help these guys with teachings and leveling up, and then monetary help. Its really disheartening to watch all these lvl 40s 50s ask in expedition camp for a simple boss kill or quest, and have all these op players not give them the time if day.

I have recently been helping out these guys, and moreso trying to make sure they have the tools to continue to come back and login. This may differ for some but i do know some players consider quest help and such just as drawing to the game as gold .

Be nicer to our aspiring newbies and help them lvl up!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Good heart, bad idea.

Giveaways should go to those that show the most dedication to trying to level up and make progress. The end game community has a sour attitude(half of em?) When all the lower levels want is gold and items.

Our high end players need to help these guys with teachings and leveling up, and then monetary help. Its really disheartening to watch all these lvl 40s 50s ask in expedition camp for a simple boss kill or quest, and have all these op players not give them the time if day.

I have recently been helping out these guys, and moreso trying to make sure they have the tools to continue to come back and login. This may differ for some but i do know some players consider quest help and such just as drawing to the game as gold .

Not everybody is like that. Sometimes im not in the mood to play. But if a new players comes and asks for items, i go nd buy they some stuff. Only gold beggers are the ones I ignore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Good heart, bad idea.

Well said. Just helping with bosses, passing on a few items, eggs etc. and friending them. Just because someone is a high level or veteran player doesn't mean they're better than someone at a lower level. I always maintain that the events are particularly difficult for new players. I've chatted with some and they're not going to stick around to level 71. That's a fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Red face

Can I rent my smelly helm while we are at it?? pls pls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It is posts like these that add to all the hate plat buyers already get. Just seems like a lot of bragging about having better guild names, lots of gold (that 10 million is nothing comment), the whole doing others favours and making things better for them because “we” are better than everyone else...no, just no ��

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    It is posts like these that add to all the hate plat buyers already get. Just seems like a lot of bragging about having better guild names, lots of gold (that 10 million is nothing comment), the whole doing others favours and making things better for them because “we” are better than everyone else...no, just no ��
    I don't "hate" plat buyers. I buy plat. Plat buyers contribute to the game and benefit other players. For instance, how would f2p manage without the plat buying crate openers? I also think that "hate" is too strong a word to use in a game, I can't hate anyone I've never met. 😐

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

You'll make me more than happy by renting my friend's guild <Always afk> for 50m a month
    Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Is mohok your tank alt, susanne? My reply was to him since he is the one who started this thread. I thought that’s another player

I am a plat buyer and I have come across “hate” for various reasons in-game.Let’s not go off-topic though. My opinion on this whole thing is a NO.
    In that case I apologize. I can't be any fairer than that and yes, looking back I realise you was referring to the OP. I had a "knee jerk" reaction. For anyone here who doesn't understand sarcasm, I'm not Mohok. I'm not that rich, too lazy to be an entrepreneur and don't have a tank. 😔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I guess your knee jerk reaction is why I can’t see my reply here. No need to apologise though

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I guess your knee jerk reaction is why I can’t see my reply here. No need to apologise though
    I always apologise when I'm in the wrong and I was. 🙂. Back to the topic, it did go offtrack early on, I don't agree with the OP's proposal. It's too complicated and wouldn't work. You can all put your popcorn away now. 😑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I always apologise when I'm in the wrong and I was. ��. Back to the topic, it did go offtrack early on, I don't agree with the OP's proposal. It's too complicated and wouldn't work. You can all put your popcorn away now. ��
    Ok. Only beer xD
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

It seems you have a lot of gold but you don’t know how to help people in AL sustainably.

I reccomend checking out this Guild called Handsum; had some really good ideas. There were tons of events and gold giveaways and very active in helping a lot of players. Maybe you will continue and perhaps make it better.

The guild is not active anymore though but I was a member there

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...l-Guild-Thread
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    It seems you have a lot of gold but you don’t know how to help people in AL sustainably.

I reccomend checking out this Guild called Handsum; had some really good ideas. There were tons of events and gold giveaways and very active in helping a lot of players. Maybe you will continue and perhaps make it better.

The guild is not active anymore though but I was a member there

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...l-Guild-Thread
    I can fund events in there
    Let the master text me
    GOT LOYALTY , GOT ROYALTY IN MY DNA .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mohok View Post
    I can fund events in there
    Let the master text me
    Hi Mohok,
    I used to be the guimdmaster of Handsum but after Christmas I started my first semester in university so had to take a break from the game which made things complicated as I could no longer dedicate the time I wanted. There are still a lot of Handsum members who are in AL active and would be happy to join you.

I recommend making a guild of your own and build it with people you meet and trust. I am fully available to help you do this if you wanted as I have a lot of experience in build a successful guild. Forum message or house message is best to reach me and I will reply and help any way I can.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Weird idea, if you really want to help out people just do giveaways ingame. Now you act like your helping others, but you ask things in return such as views or gold. Also you post this topic to get a good name or something? Or showing you have some gold? If you want to be a hero dont brag and dont ask anything in return. Giveaways dont mean a thing if u do it for the wrong reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Weird idea, if you really want to help out people just do giveaways ingame. Now you act like your helping others, but you ask things in return such as views or gold. Also you post this topic to get a good name or something? Or showing you have some gold? If you want to be a hero dont brag and dont ask anything in return. Giveaways dont mean a thing if u do it for the wrong reasons.
    The OP has changed his mind since. He made a new thread and he's had a better idea. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Rich players in Al be like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohok View Post
    10m gold is nothing .
    xD