Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Deadly Duo Event: 2v2 PvP in the Crypt this weekend!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks Cinco,

Try out a less nerfed version of dark binding as well for this event. I guarantee you almost 100% of the players will be using brim combo in some form (much like last event). This should cue you in to the unbalance of this combo. Before brimstone was available there were a good variety of rat builds, fire builds, kite, and skill builds that used nearly all the powers on the skill tree. This game is not called Brim Legends...but it certainly feels like it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to astro1 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Thanks Cinco,

Try out a less nerfed version of dark binding as well for this event. I guarantee you almost 100% of the players will be using brim combo in some form (much like last event). This should cue you in to the unbalance of this combo. Before brimstone was available there were a good variety of rat builds, fire builds, kite, and skill builds that used nearly all the powers on the skill tree. This game is not called Brim Legends...but it certainly feels like it.
    It is certainly the Brim legends. Only power dominating in the PVP. This the deadiliest combo which can made farther distance.
    Sometime I feel like also FB & Brimstone stone combo is overpowered. Dark Bind, Ghost Strike, Vermin Sawrm(Rats), Curse, Leap are underpowered.

As far I know from the skill tree,

All One branch powers are PVP dominating,

All other branch powers are PvE dominating.

Remaining other branch powers for debuff/supportive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    It is certainly the Brim legends. Only power dominating in the PVP. This the deadiliest combo which can made farther distance.
    Sometime I feel like also FB & Brimstone stone combo is overpowered. Dark Bind, Ghost Strike, Vermin Sawrm(Rats), Curse, Leap are underpowered.

As far I know from the skill tree,

All One branch powers are PVP dominating,

All other branch powers are PvE dominating.

Remaining other branch powers for debuff/supportive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    This is exactly why I'm personally against PvP exclusive events... If you don't happen to have this perfect designed op build then you don't stand a chance. And guess what? Poor people can't respec either since plat offers don't work.

PvP is optional, but many like me are suffering cause this and going to miss out on awesome vanity because this, and the tradable ones that will be in auction will be WAY overpriced.

I'm not hating on STS, just... Kinda isn't fair, yknow?...
    No way I'll be able to get even bronze tier with my build. Unless friends help me maybe.
    I'm sorry to those who will also suffer. Hmu in game and pm me and I'll try and help you too if you wish
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Angel S-300 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Agree that if someone not did pvp then he/she can't reach or hardly reach even silver tier but good luck to all because most ppl not do PVP
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel S-300 View Post
    This is exactly why I'm personally against PvP exclusive events... If you don't happen to have this perfect designed op build then you don't stand a chance. And guess what? Poor people can't respec either since plat offers don't work.

PvP is optional, but many like me are suffering cause this and going to miss out on awesome vanity because this, and the tradable ones that will be in auction will be WAY overpriced.

No way I'll be able to get even bronze tier with my build. Unless friends help me maybe.
    I'm sorry to those who will also suffer. Hmu in game and pm me and I'll try and help you too if you wish
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

preaachhhh

people who don't pvp can't just become pro pvpers in less than a week and get all the best gems/weps for the event in such a short amount of time and even become any good without getting farmed. we don't have the plat or the gold to do it

if this event is going to stay an individual tier can you please make a very high gold option for those who couldnt participate which kinda ruins the purpose of the event but people shouldn't have to miss out on brand new vanity sets that won't come back just because they dont/can't pvp

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cinco you should repair offers cuz u did 10x offers and no plats and from nightly reward i dont get any 5 week and no one so repair offers please and make platinums tradeable i know it sounds crazy but whatever..

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emtrihew For This Useful Post: