So I was skeptical of it first, but I was told that level 48-50 was an active bracket. As a majority of us endgamers and other PVP players may know, twinks generally say certain levels are active to try and get more players, in hopes to MAKE it active. But whenever you go down there, it’s dead.

So I decided to listen to a few buddies of mine, and made a level 50 twink. To my suprise, there is 4-5 completely active guilds in level 48-50, and there was 3 full clash rooms! Which is pretty impressive in my opinion. I am yet to see another level with that many people online at once.

Now you may be thinking, “Well the armor is too high, it must be impossible to get kills”. Wrong you are ladies and gentleman. To my suprise again, even tanks can get kills fairly easily! With a mix of the farmable glintstone set, and a the dragon weapons, kills come fairly easily. Some people may think “Well then it’s just like endgame. 1 shots all around. To my suprise once again, it’s nothing like that. Sure, some overpowered people could kill you in a combo or two, but it actually takes speed and skill, as the speed set is fairly useless at this bracket, you can’t run around rocks and hide.

I personally feel like this is currently the most balanced PVP level in Arcane Legends. I am yet to see anything bad about it. I believe we should all give it a try, so you could see what it’s about. A set is considerably cheap, running roughly 5-10m for the gear, but still playable at even 3-5m, if you farm the planar pendant and glintstone gear. So how about it folks! I hope to see you all here!