Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity Item Suggestions (Official)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    only fair in this game that it isn't, no to a recolor..unless the recolor required 50k xp to get...then its a yes.
    Well it should be worth a lot of xp but it was much harder in 36 cap than it is now.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    Well it should be worth a lot of xp but it was much harder in 36 cap than it is now.

and...bringing it back is effort....more to get it. plus...would help others in*-game who missed it years ago that dont have the credits to buy from another player.

PS...Cinco
    can you raise credit limit. to 99,999,999...thank you
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

and...bringing it back is effort....more to get it. plus...would help others in*-game who missed it years ago that dont have the credits to buy from another player.

PS...Cinco
    can you raise credit limit. to 99,999,999...thank you
    Idk maybe its just that i miss the fact of "exclusive" items. I don't really like the tradeable concept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Idk maybe its just that i miss the fact of "exclusive" items. I don't really like the tradeable concept.

exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.
    yes...you earned it...now how about those who didn't earn theirs and decided to almost every single rich person in the game, only to have cinco say "try not to each other too hard."

The arbiters should have stayed untradable. Now we got people like sacred acting like he earned them. No one earned them unless they did the L36 cap...and many of those people quit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    yes...you earned it...now how about those who didn't earn theirs and decided to almost every single rich person in the game, only to have cinco say "try not to each other too hard."

The arbiters should have stayed untradable. Now we got people like sacred acting like he earned them. No one earned them unless they did the L36 cap...and many of those people quit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Guys, guys, let’s stop the recoloring and the hoping of an arbiters return and let’s get a bit more creative and outside the box. This is why stuff gets recolored, instead of new vanities/items introduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Arbiters were said to never be brought back, "once it's gone it's gone." Maybe there can be new style of gear with the same concept to earn them. (A different faction possibly.)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I m agree, Arbiters should newer come back, is already enough they are tradable...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Arbiters were said to never be brought back, "once it's gone it's gone." Maybe there can be new style of gear with the same concept to earn them. (A different faction possibly.)

This is the only thing even slightly related to arb that I love, The idea of an item that would be as hard as to get arb as it was back then delights me as a challenge, and interested in to what type of item they would make for this, and god forbid no a recolor

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FwydChickn For This Useful Post: