Thread: Some suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Some suggestions

Hello!

I wanna give few suggestions how to make Pocket Legends a little bit better. I do understand that it might be very very hard to realize some of those ideas, especially when you do all the job by your own,, but I think that they can help to increase online and gains.

I also wanna apologize for my English, I'm Russian and learning language on my own.

Interface improvements.

Customizable interface. It would be pretty awesome if we could set controls as we want. For example I have MI Mix phone, which has no borders, and sometimes I hit my hp bar/skills by accident which could be critical in Pvp for example. Almost any online game has this option.

Event score. I think it will be better to place event score stats somewhere down (it would look much better).

Show gold on hood. I think it would be pretty useful option for gold farmers, especially when it's gold event. You can place gold count somewhere near potions, so people can easily check farming progress (this might also work for event score).

Broken links. Well it's not suggestion, just broken link. When u tap your hp bar you can see DL, SL or AL banners and if you click at it - it will give you error.

Starting screen To be clear, I'm talking about character select screen, you could update background and make it expansion thematic.

HD map. Probably not easy to do, but it would be nice to see HD version of map.

Events.

I think we should get more often PvP events, but mainly fair events. Like honor arena, you can make also Honor CTF with same concept, which would be even more fun (especially if it's 5v5) . Like every 3 days there will be pvp event with following task – «participate in 4 PvP events this month to get unique vanity set».

Another things id change.

Rolling stats. Today I've tried to roll stats on my new amulet and it was totally painful. First off I've spent like 50 Plat and couldn't roll any damage stats, then I used gold to roll stats, and you know what? Still awful. I think that you need to increase chance on getting really premium stats after every try (at least when u use platinum, or what's difference between gold and platinum if stats are almost always crappy?)

Vanities. Recolors are great, but we need to get something new. I totally understand that it might be hard to make something, but you can always make thread and ask community to help. Easy idea – make weapons of ancient Gods, for example spear of poseidon (2H weapon), it's easy to find in Google. Add some cool sparkling effects ofc and there ya go (also good way to earn moolah).

Townes. I personally think that some towns look too empty. Like when I enter balefort I always get this feeling, you can just find few barrels and some other little stuff, make it more stylish.

How to earn more moolah.

New emotes. You could add something modern, probably even mainstream, something like Dab emote. Pretty simple animations, and cool looking. You could add any hype dance with music on background. People love such stuff, especially if it's hype stuff. Put for fair price like 15 platinum and there you go.

References to films/TV series. You guys already had good experience with selling Hobbit's and Avengers vanities, so why won't you make more references to any hype series or films (You can try DC thematic for example) ? I'm sure it will work as good as before.

New skill effects. There could be new vanity slot for skill effects, like new blast/blind shot for birds, new buff animations for bear etc. So people can make their champions more unique and cool. Fair price also needed (not 500 for sure).

Insta lvl boost potion. Some games have option to insta get high level without painful leveling. It can be L95 potion for example (that potion can go for high price), so u drink it and insta get L95 with some items for that level. Since it's 95 player can still go through all the endgame content and fully enjoy it. Probably can even increase amount of experience which needed to hit 105, cuz now it takes too fast.

Make platinum offers more tempting. As you can notice in many games when u try to buy currency you see something like "Buy 500 credits and get 40 extra!", so you could use this scheme as well to make it more tempting.

I know that might be crazy but… is it possible to update textures in all Townes, maybe in some starting locations and make em looking really cool? I mean there is oktal company, with pretty cool textures, which means that we can have cool looking textures anywhere. There are too many MMOs with good modern graphics, that's why many people play them, but Pocket Legends is unique, it's not pay2win garbage where you have to put hundreds of bucks to dominate, imagine if it had better graphics. This is good way to revive the game Imo.

Also, main thing why we can't get more new players - when you simply try to find Mmo in Play Market for example, you can't really find Pl, I bet that's cuz people ain't commenting or downloading much. So you could increase position in search by making events in other games (I think you did something like that with AL already). Something like - reach L20 in pocket legends and get exclusive vanity(+)/pet in AL/SL/DL. That can increase activity.

And yeah, today is my birthday (ofc I want some good wishes haha) . I've been part of this community since 2011, and it still feels good to play even after so many years. Big thanks to Cinco for all his work, hope some ideas would be really useful. I also think that people should post their ideas here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flacs For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Really cool ideas.

I think it's time PL introduced insta-level options. It's clear that the endgame player base isn't growing -- it's fairly stagnant. And I think that's partly due to the overwhelming grind to lv. 105. To newcomers, leveling becomes complicated. I would gladly purchase insta-level elixirs for new classes to play with.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Happy bday buddy :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Really cool ideas.

I think it's time PL introduced insta-level options. It's clear that the endgame player base isn't growing -- it's fairly stagnant. And I think that's partly due to the overwhelming grind to lv. 105. To newcomers, leveling becomes complicated. I would gladly purchase insta-level elixirs for new classes to play with.
    One thing I've been doing is incentivizing newer players to level. All it takes is 10-15 minutes in Forest Haven each day. PM newer players (it's easy to tell who's an alt and who's real by looking at deaths in PvE or PvP), and I just tell them that I have a gift for them (give them a small 10K item). I also tell them I'll give them a bigger gift when they reach level 30 (roughly 100-200K), 60 (roughly 500K), etc. So far I've gotten 3 people to hit level 60, and I think that's a long enough time sink for them to become semi-invested in the game. I think making this a community effort could really build player-base even slightly. One person reaching 105 is a huge percentage boost for the population at endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    Vanities. Recolors are great, but we need to get something new. I totally understand that it might be hard to make something, but you can always make thread and ask community to help. Easy idea – make weapons of ancient Gods, for example spear of poseidon (2H weapon), it's easy to find in Google. Add some cool sparkling effects ofc and there ya go (also good way to earn moolah).
    See this thread for new event vanity ideas: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Items-Official

And this thread for a new type of vanity, vanity faces: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...2-Vanity-Faces!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    New emotes. You could add something modern, probably even mainstream, something like Dab emote. Pretty simple animations, and cool looking. You could add any hype dance with music on background. People love such stuff, especially if it's hype stuff. Put for fair price like 15 platinum and there you go.
    New emotes thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...817-New-emotes