Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
I’m with you UCA. Also I Was one of the first 10 to reach level 71 and I’m still having fun... the spirit event was terrific for getting ankhs. There is So much negativity every where, I’m pretty sure that was the reason why pvp was removed to begin with. The game is doing fine and very little needs adjusting imo (except the attitudes and outlooks of some ppl)

Keep up the good work STS
~Yeh~
Good for you guys. As I said, I do not deny the good things, the same way you cannot deny anything I said in my post, everything I said happened, and we are living those facts. So feel free to appreciate the good, but dont get blind on bad.

Tell me honestly did you spend plat for the croc hunter elixir to farm ankhs? Was that the event for? Did you buy the elixirs from CS thinking you want to farm ankhs? Or you just run in random with players who were using the elixirs bought from CS(which by the way was sold by plat players) or bought by plat, so you could farm ankhs? Is that what made that event terrific?

Don't get me wrong mate, my point is: sure look at the positive and the bright side, but dont do it at the cost of neglecting negative and the dark.

You can see my post history, I bring sweet when I see good, I bring salt when I see bad. My comments are unbiased, true to experience and based on facts, isn't that forums are for? Unless you are comparing my comments to the brainless idiots who can only rant without facts, well then I cannot help it, nor I am going to justify to change your outlook.

I dont mind to be the bad guy here if my criticism help others.